PDA

View Full Version : Reload Sounds

TitanOrganic
08-11-2016, 07:55 AM
Hello all,

Just reporting a bug I've had in every build of the game since I got it, but it seems that when reloading a musket, some of the sounds either play too early, or too late. The only sound that is correct for me is when you remove the ram rod from the barrel, but everything before and after is either too early or delayed.

I hope this helps give you devs the heads up, would love to know if anyone else is aware of this.

Thanks.

csheffield1
08-12-2016, 03:47 AM
I've noticed this mostly with the ramrod (specifically when drawing the ramrod or returning it) and the hammer when you pull back to half and then full (there should be 2 clicks not 1 if you go to full, it also deploys a bit early)

TrustyJam
08-12-2016, 05:13 AM
I've noticed this mostly with the ramrod (specifically when drawing the ramrod or returning it) and the hammer when you pull back to half and then full (there should be 2 clicks not 1 if you go to full, it also deploys a bit early)

Known issue with the synching of the sounds. :) And there are two clicks of the hammer. One during the reload animation and one during the ready animation.

- Trusty

csheffield1
08-12-2016, 05:32 AM
Known issue with the synching of the sounds. :) And there are two clicks of the hammer. One during the reload animation and one during the ready animation.

- Trusty

I always thought I saw the hammer pull back twice in the reload animation alone. Even before phase 2? I've noticed the one of course in the ready animation.

TrustyJam
08-12-2016, 05:36 AM
I always thought I saw the hammer pull back twice in the reload animation alone. Even before phase 2? I've noticed the one of course in the ready animation.

Hmm that is possibly correct. Will check up on it with the animator since the reload animation was done before we had a ready stance. :)

- Trusty

TitanOrganic
08-12-2016, 08:14 AM
Well this is all good news, I'm glad you two had a conversation which explains so much! Thanks!