PDA

View Full Version : Officers club.

Antonanzas
08-14-2016, 08:58 PM
OFFICERS CLUB.

Dear gentlemen of the glorious Confederate States, I proudly present to you the officers club.
In here you will hopefully find fellow officers (from all the branches of the Army) that are willing to have a conversation, playing cards, or well; getting a drink.

Rules:

[*=left]We are gentlemen of the South, and as such we must behave accordingly.
[*=left]No fighting with fellow officers, we are on the same side.
[*=left]No credits (I.O.U)
[*=left]Do not make a fool of yourself, while in uniform.
[*=left]No guns, swords are allowed.
[*=left]No duels inside the club.
[*=left]If someone buys you a drink, return the favor at a later date.
[*=left]Do not disrespect superior officers. Yes, you are in a more relaxed environment, but they are still superiors.

Now that we have cleared that out of the way, you are ready to go in. Enjoy your stay!

http://i65.tinypic.com/14lsdqs.jpg

A. P. Hill
08-14-2016, 09:13 PM
I'm there. 8 faces in from the LEFT.

(sorry made a mistake.)

Legion
08-14-2016, 09:21 PM
Can anyone name them all?

I can name a few but not all of them.
General Lee of course.
A.P. Hill
D.H. Hill
Hood
and a few others.

TrustyJam
08-14-2016, 09:29 PM
Can anyone name them all?

I can name a few but not all of them.
General Lee of course.
A.P. Hill
D.H. Hill
Hood
and a few others.

Jackson, Longstreet, Joe Johnston, Albert Johnston, Beauregard, Forrest, Gordon, Brag, Polk, Ewell and Early are the ones I can spot apart from your names. :)

I don't spot Stuart in there which is a bit of a surprise to me.

- Trusty

A. P. Hill
08-14-2016, 11:59 PM
... I don't spot Stuart in there which is a bit of a surprise to me.

- Trusty

He was taking the picture. :D

Kyle422
08-15-2016, 12:06 AM
Nice page I like it. This page shall be for officers only

Locke1740
08-15-2016, 12:06 AM
I think i got em, from left to right
Hood, Ewell, Bragg, A. Johnston, Wade Hampton III, K. Smith, Early, A. P. Hill, Stephen D. Lee, Richard H. Anderson, Gordon, Holmes, Hardee, J. Johnston, Buckner, James Longstreet, Polk, Robert E. Lee, Forrest, Beauregard, Jackson, Cooper, i think Stuart in the back, Taylor, Pemberton, and D. H. Hill
I think i got em
And gentlemen, I am happy to be considered part of this club. I hope we should all get along.

J.J. Massey
08-15-2016, 12:23 AM
Salute

You had me at drinking, however I will gladly accept this invitation!

**Drinks on me ya'll**

For the Officers of the Confederate States, will you continue leading our glorious soldiers into battle and long live Dixie!

Antonanzas
08-15-2016, 12:42 AM
Welcome welcome my fellow officers! Drinks are on Mr. Massey tonight!

Locke1740
08-15-2016, 12:45 AM
Welcome welcome my fellow officers! Drinks are on Mr. Massey tonight!

Next ones on me!

Antonanzas
08-15-2016, 12:52 AM
Next ones on me!

And it seems that Colonel Locke it´s also a charitable soul, cheers to you sir!

DomDowg
08-15-2016, 04:26 AM
When we liberate Maryland I will give every officer a drink until he is "Drunk As A Skunk".

Antonanzas
08-15-2016, 10:43 AM
When we liberate Maryland I will give every officer a drink until he is "Drunk As A Skunk".

Well, that wont take too long!

FakeMessiah27
08-15-2016, 11:16 AM
Hello? I was travelling down the road and saw the lights were still on and- Oh, oh..... this is awkward....

Antonanzas
08-15-2016, 11:27 AM
Hello? I was travelling down the road and saw the lights were still on and- Oh, oh..... this is awkward....

Yes, well, ehm... Your uniform... The door its right there, I think you should leave as fast as possible...

Bravescot
08-15-2016, 02:58 PM
*From outside whilst walking in* Mr. McGee I think this might actually be a rebel held establi...Oh...Good evening gentlemen

Antonanzas
08-15-2016, 03:40 PM
*From outside whilst walking in* Mr. McGee I think this might actually be a rebel held establi...Oh...Good evening gentlemen

Ehm, good evening major, I think we are meeting in quite... Unwanted circumstances.
Now, as we all make mistakes, I will give you the chance to... How to put it? Oh yes, to retreat from here before another Southern Gentleman recognizes you and ``Invites´´you to stay in another kind of establishment...

Numitor
08-15-2016, 03:51 PM
*Looking through binoculars* What is Stone up to? Doesn't he know the rebels hold that town.
*Thoroughly confused* How did he even make it past their pickets?!

FakeMessiah27
08-15-2016, 04:17 PM
Truly sorry Major, I have no idea how we ended up here. Right turn, left turn, all the same really isn't it?

Bravescot
08-15-2016, 04:27 PM
Truly sorry Major, I have no idea how we ended up here. Right turn, left turn, all the same really isn't it?

So it would seem. My main question is how we dodged the pickets! We have two companies of men with us and we got by completely unchallenged!

Ehm, good evening major, I think we are meeting in quite... Unwanted circumstances.
Now, as we all make mistakes, I will give you the chance to... How to put it? Oh yes, to retreat from here before another Southern Gentleman recognizes you and ``Invites´´you to stay in another kind of establishment...

Now Captain, I am truly thankful that we did happen upon this lodge that is filled with such fine gentlemen. Judging by your accent you must be from Louisiana! How about for this moment in time we, forget about this war and enjoy the evening together as gentlemen! Their can be no harm in it can there?

Antonanzas
08-15-2016, 04:40 PM
So it would seem. My main question is how we dodged the pickets! We have two companies of men with us and we got by completely unchallenged!

Now Captain, I am truly thankful that we did happen upon this lodge that is filled with such fine gentlemen. Judging by your accent you must be from Louisiana! How about for this moment in time we, forget about this war and enjoy the evening together as gentlemen! Their can be no harm in it can there?

Well, you see major, I am actually, from Spain, but yes, I have been living for quite some time on Louisiana, so that might be why.

*Whispers* I do not mind having gentlemen that have pledged themselves to other ``Powers´´but you must do some things before going into the room itself. You need to leave your weapons here. And your hats. And your frock coats... For obvious reasons.
Now, I would give you a jacket, but if you were to be caught while wearing it, well, you would be called a spy and hanged.
Of course, as men of honor you two gents are, I must have your word that you won´t try anything while in here. Im sure you understand.

So, what do you two gentlemen say?

Stardog
08-15-2016, 04:46 PM
I don't know if I'm an officer or not. Should pull up a seat or serve the dranks?

Antonanzas
08-15-2016, 05:40 PM
I don't know if I'm an officer or not. Should pull up a seat or serve the dranks?

Ehmm, until we are sure serve the drinks my good sir!

A. P. Hill
08-15-2016, 06:05 PM

Ehmm, until we are sure serve the drinks my good sir!

And while you're at it, my boots and spurs could stand a polishing. :)

Bravescot
08-15-2016, 06:07 PM
Well, you see major, I am actually, from Spain, but yes, I have been living for quite some time on Louisiana, so that might be why.

*Whispers* I do not mind having gentlemen that have pledged themselves to other ``Powers´´but you must do some things before going into the room itself. You need to leave your weapons here. And your hats. And your frock coats... For obvious reasons.
Now, I would give you a jacket, but if you were to be caught while wearing it, well, you would be called a spy and hanged.
Of course, as men of honor you two gents are, I must have your word that you won´t try anything while in here. Im sure you understand.

So, what do you two gentlemen say?

I'm sorry Captain but as a man of honour you understand fully that asking us to relieve ourselves of our personal side arms and worst of all out swords is out of the question. I am a touch offended that you thought it would be a good idea. As a southern officer you know that an officer must never hand over his sword unless surrendering.

Tis a pity that the evening must end like this but I believe the Captain and myself will show ourselves to the door and risk trying to get back through your alarming poor pickets. Good evening Captain; I hope not to have to face you in the field as it would be a dreadful shame.

*To Mr. McGee* Come along now Captain! Let us away before anyone else shows up and we end up prisoners!

Antonanzas
08-15-2016, 06:25 PM
I'm sorry Captain but as a man of honour you understand fully that asking us to relieve ourselves of our personal side arms and worst of all out swords is out of the question. I am a touch offended that you thought it would be a good idea. As a southern officer you know that an officer must never hand over his sword unless surrendering.

Tis a pity that the evening must end like this but I believe the Captain and myself will show ourselves to the door and risk trying to get back through your alarming poor pickets. Good evening Captain; I hope not to have to face you in the field as it would be a dreadful shame.

*To Mr. McGee* Come along now Captain! Let us away before anyone else shows up and we end up prisoners!

Goodnight sir! It would really be shame to see each other in the battlefield, I wouldn´t want to take your sword when you surrender!

*To myself* Well, it seems that the strategy has worked. They are leaving, this meaning I don´t have to deal with charges of fraternizing with the enemy...

Antonanzas
08-15-2016, 06:27 PM
And now, my fellow officers of the glorious South, let us enjoy the evening, since those pesky gentlemen have left!

Maximus Decimus Meridius
08-15-2016, 06:44 PM
Whats then das hier? kan i get a schnitzel with kraut? but fast please. i have to goes and fight mit Sigel!

Ohh i thsink here is to much grau. mayb i am wrong hier?

Antonanzas
08-15-2016, 06:47 PM
Whats then das hier? kan i get a schnitzel with kraut? but fast please. i have to goes and fight mit Sigel!

Ohh i thsink here is to much grau. mayb i am wrong hier?

What is this, a german in here? Really seems like an international club of gentlemen now...

Get this man what he is asking for!

Locke1740
08-15-2016, 06:48 PM
What is this, a german in here? Really seems like an international club of gentlemen now...

Get this man what he is asking for!

I Do believe he is from a New York regiment though :)

Antonanzas
08-15-2016, 06:54 PM
I Do believe he is from a New York regiment though :)

True, he does seem a bit out of place sir...

Perhaps he has come to surrender?

*To Maximus* Have you come to surrender to us mein kamerad?

Maximus Decimus Meridius
08-15-2016, 07:07 PM
Sur.. Sur.. *smacking* bah that kraut is not gut. my Mutter did it better *smacking and eat the last fork* whats Sur.. surrender? Sorry men i don't know that Wort even a deutsches equivalent.

Antonanzas
08-15-2016, 07:37 PM
Sur.. Sur.. *smacking* bah that kraut is not gut. my Mutter did it better *smacking and eat the last fork* whats Sur.. surrender? Sorry men i don't know that Wort even a deutsches equivalent.

Let me explain then, the act of surrendering its when you yield to your enemy because you know you thst there isn't any way to get away a part from getting killed... It's what Friederich Gisbert Wilhem von Romberg did with Stettin to Lasalle.

See now sir?

Maximus Decimus Meridius
08-15-2016, 07:41 PM
Pah thats not a real German! He is a Mann ohne honor!

Now i see my mistake. You guys are not my German brother from the 68th NY!

I will leaf you know Gentlemen.

Maybe we will face again on se battlefield.

Tschüss

Antonanzas
08-15-2016, 08:12 PM
Pah thats not a real German! He is a Mann ohne honor!

Now i see my mistake. You guys are not my German brother from the 68th NY!

I will leaf you know Gentlemen.

Maybe we will face again on se battlefield.

Tschüss

Bye sir!
We have a lot northeners for a southern establishment...

Maximus Decimus Meridius
08-15-2016, 08:27 PM
i will never teach jou to makes good Kraut. thats my revange! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yoyo8346
08-15-2016, 08:49 PM
i will never teach jou to makes good Kraut. thats my revange! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Colonel Heros von Borcke has already taught me how to make the best kraut! :p

Kyle422
08-15-2016, 09:04 PM
*slowly walks over to the generals section of the bar "forum badge", sits down and buys all of the officers a round of whiskey*

Antonanzas
08-15-2016, 10:57 PM
*slowly walks over to the generals section of the bar "forum badge", sits down and buys all of the officers a round of whiskey*

More whiskey on the account of the General! Cheers to our High Command, may they guide us to victory, and buy us more rounds!

Koxxus
08-17-2016, 08:07 PM
Good Evening gentlemen!

Locke1740
08-17-2016, 08:18 PM
Good Evening gentlemen!

Good evening Captain!

Antonanzas
08-18-2016, 10:34 AM
Good Evening gentlemen!

Evening sir!

Taran
08-18-2016, 07:36 PM
Good Evening !

* Lights his pipe and sip an old bourbon *

LTC Philip A. Work
08-18-2016, 07:51 PM
What's going on in he-

*backs away slowly*

Kyle422
08-18-2016, 09:08 PM
What's going on in he-

*backs away slowly*

*The building turns silent*Then everyone turns and looks at Philip*

Antonanzas
08-19-2016, 11:48 AM
What's going on in he-

*backs away slowly*

Hello, sir... Welcome to our club, ehm, can I help you?

Damose989
08-19-2016, 05:55 PM
Good day fellow Captains, Colonels, and Generals. It is a honor that I find myself amongst so many distinguished leaders. Shall we open the whiskey?

yoyo8346
08-19-2016, 06:43 PM
(Why is it that all of you only know how to open and order whiskey...)

Damose989
08-19-2016, 07:41 PM
(Why is it that all of you only know how to open and order whiskey...)

Come now sir, I have a bottle for you as well!

A. P. Hill
08-20-2016, 02:24 AM
:sits casually in a well lit corner and disassembles his .44 and proceeds to clean it with a handy rag drawn from his pocket.

Hiram Lee
08-20-2016, 06:07 AM
:walks in flashes forum badge:
hello may i have a seat a drink and to talk about killing another yank officer

Kyle422
08-20-2016, 08:13 AM
:walks in flashes forum badge:
hello may i have a seat a drink and to talk about killing another yank officer

Looks like it might start to get rowdy in this room ;)

Soulfly
08-20-2016, 07:45 PM
Good evening Gentleman,

i beg to report that i have joined the drill camp now. Therefore it would be an honour to spend the first round of drinks !

Antonanzas
08-21-2016, 01:03 AM
Good evening Gentleman,

i beg to report that i have joined the drill camp now. Therefore it would be an honour to spend the first round of drinks !

Welcome and welcome!

adeninesmt
08-24-2016, 11:21 PM
Ah, such a welcomin' establishment for such fine gentleman. I propose another round on myself, after all been spendin' my time on staff duties around Richmond, and less spendin' of time on good drink! Yall are welcome to a dip into my fine Danish smokin' tobaccah I managed to acquire from my Norwegian Captain!

Colonel P. R. Page
08-25-2016, 12:21 AM
Greetings gents!

I trust yall are enjoying yourselves?

How about some Virginia whisky gentlemen?

Joshua Chamberlain
08-26-2016, 04:50 AM
http://cloud-3.steamusercontent.com/ugc/449580882837070200/AD7D64AFB52A69D46FB4616A34EDD04B492ABB56/

http://giant.gfycat.com/FixedShallowHorsechestnutleafminer.gif

Norwegian
08-26-2016, 03:55 PM
Good evening, gentlemen!

Colonel P. R. Page
08-26-2016, 05:12 PM
Right behind you Lo!

adeninesmt
08-28-2016, 11:09 AM
Good evening, gentlemen!

Good evenin' Sir, and welcome! Help yourself to a drink on me.

A. P. Hill
08-28-2016, 02:22 PM
*after re-assembling his revolver, he goes to the kitchen, grabbing a couple carrots and an apple, he heads out to the stable and spends some quality time with his horse.

Hiram Lee
08-29-2016, 02:10 AM
Ill buy the tobaca and sword polish if yall but the drinks

Kyle422
08-29-2016, 02:53 AM
Ill buy the tobaca and sword polish if yall but the drinks

*Gets up stands in the corner"Gets everyone's attention"Says Gentleman I have to ask that what is the latest scoop on the yankee army" I am ready for the next battle*

Antonanzas
08-29-2016, 02:52 PM
*Gets up stands in the corner"Gets everyone's attention"Says Gentleman I have to ask that what is the latest scoop on the yankee army" I am ready for the next battle*

It seems that they are cowarding, as usual!

dmurray6
08-29-2016, 05:34 PM
Enters the room of esteemed Officers, tipping my slouch hat in Brigadier General Kyle's direction.

Good afternoon Sir's.....

(***wonders why General A.P. Hill has a Confederate General's name but a forum badge of the US General of the Army??) ;)

Mississippi
08-29-2016, 05:39 PM
Hello Southern Gentlemen, Round of drinks on me! Courtesy of the Confederate Government!

adeninesmt
08-29-2016, 05:48 PM
Hello Southern Gentlemen, Round of drinks on me! Courtesy of the Confederate Government!

Will gladly take you up on that Sir! A toast to you and your courtesies!

Soulfly
08-29-2016, 07:41 PM
I am looking forward exchanging courtesies with those yanks

adeninesmt
08-29-2016, 07:49 PM
As am I, chompin' at the bit to watch them line up and fall. Cut down like wheat chaff!

Morten N.Høines
08-29-2016, 08:31 PM
*opens the door and slowly enters the room*
Hello Gentlemen, how are y'all doing this fine day?

A. P. Hill
08-29-2016, 11:15 PM
... (***wonders why General A.P. Hill has a Confederate General's name but a forum badge of the US General of the Army??) ;)

Apparently the result of some slacker ... they only made a U.S. General of the Army Badge, which is the tier I donated at. The top tier for the Confederates were Lt. Generals. I guess they forgot that there were several full generals in the Southern Service. I don't recall a single full general in the Union Service however.

Colonel P. R. Page
08-30-2016, 12:31 AM
It's been rather dull at the point lately.

The boys are itching for a real fight.

Kyle422
08-30-2016, 06:50 PM
[QUOTE=dmurray6;44216]Enters the room of esteemed Officers, tipping my slouch hat in Brigadier General Kyle's direction.

Good afternoon Sir's.....

"Tips Hat back at you, then says good afternoon Mr. Murray, Your first round is on me*

TrustyJam
08-30-2016, 07:01 PM
Apparently the result of some slacker ... they only made a U.S. General of the Army Badge, which is the tier I donated at. The top tier for the Confederates were Lt. Generals. I guess they forgot that there were several full generals in the Southern Service. I don't recall a single full general in the Union Service however.

Strictly speaking the rank you hold didn't exist until 1866 - so it's a bit unauthentic I guess: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_of_the_Army_(United_States) naturally, there is no such rank for the CSA - both due to them not being around in '66 and them not having any variations in their General insignias. :)

- Trusty

A. P. Hill
08-31-2016, 01:00 AM
Perhaps we are interpreting what "General of the Army" is or should be ... But, I respectfully disagree.

There were 8 full generals in the Confederate Services. Full Generals were appointed and approved in 1861.

And there was only 1 General in Charge of the Army. R.E. Lee. But that was only for a year, 1864 - 1865.

Interesting note about Lee. He made rank as far as a colonel in the U.S. Army. And the insignia on his coats reflected that rank during his service in the Civil War. Despite his promotions and etc., in the Confederate Service. He wore the Stars and uniform of a Colonel through 5 years of war. The man was an enigma. He swore to some friends that he would never raise his hand in anger against the Union. But if his state decided to succeed, then to protect his state he would do what was necessary. He considered the succession of the confederacy as treason and said so openly. But as a Virginian, he served for his state.

TrustyJam
08-31-2016, 01:44 AM
Perhaps we are interpreting what "General of the Army" is or should be ... But, I respectfully disagree.

There were 8 full generals in the Confederate Services. Full Generals were appointed and approved in 1861.

And there was only 1 General in Charge of the Army. R.E. Lee. But that was only for a year, 1864 - 1865.

Interesting note about Lee. He made rank as far as a colonel in the U.S. Army. And the insignia on his coats reflected that rank during his service in the Civil War. Despite his promotions and etc., in the Confederate Service. He war the Stars and uniform of a Colonel through 5 years of war. The man was an enigma. He swore to some friends that he would never raise his hand in anger against the Union. But if his state decided to succeed, then to protect his state he would do what was necessary. He considered the succession of the confederacy as treason and said so openly. But as a Virginian, he served for his state.

We are using the actual rank General of the Army as made in 1866 along with its unique insignia. There is no such thing for the CSA counterpart.

Yeah, we saw his colonel stars at a museum in Richmond. :)

Anyways, enough off-topic - sorry guys. Don't let me interrupt your club! :p

- Trusty

A. P. Hill
08-31-2016, 05:22 PM
*makes his apologies to T.J. and offers to buy him a cup of coffee or whatever he's drinking*

My bad, I didn't know you guys went outside the era to get this one. It's all good then. I'll sit down and shut up. ;)

TrustyJam
08-31-2016, 06:06 PM
*makes his apologies to T.J. and offers to buy him a cup of coffee or whatever he's drinking*

My bad, I didn't know you guys went outside the era to get this one. It's all good then. I'll sit down and shut up. ;)

Sorry, I don't drink with the enemy! Woups.. did I say that out loud? ;)

- Trusty

Maximus Decimus Meridius
09-01-2016, 08:14 PM
Sorry, I don't drink with the enemy! Woups.. did I say that out loud? ;)

- Trusty

*grabs Trusty by his arm*

Follow me man. We will drink something with real soldiers and gentlemen :p

Soulfly
09-01-2016, 08:53 PM
*sees them walking away hand in hand*

thats a lovely sight

John Bell Hood
09-08-2016, 11:19 PM
I remember when I took that picture. Hey pass the bottle why don't ya!

R Belotti
10-09-2016, 09:44 PM
Stepping aside as the door to the officer's club swings open before him, Captain Laurie reaches up and doffs his hat respectfully as the two departing officers briskly pass by. He replaces his hat, then does a double take. 'Blue uniforms? Yankees here? Why, it couldn't be. Must have been some of the Harper's Ferry coats.' With a shrug, he steps into the club, checking his treasured LeMat and his slouch hat with the attendant. He absently brushes an imagined speck of dust off of his crimson artilleryman's collar and adjusts the antique heavy cavalry sword at his hip, the very blade his grandfather carried during the Peninsular War. Satisfied, he turns to face the others present, offering a greeting as he seeks an empty seat.
"Good evening, gentlemen. Ah trust you're all well?"

FancyPants
01-17-2017, 09:26 AM
A young Lieutenant struggles with his frozen equipment as he pulls out his set of binoculars, standing at the edge of the treeline.
*See's the lights of the only lit building in the town, bustling with cheer and laughter in the cold January night*
"hmm... what a nice town."
"Welp, no rebs here. Captain will be wanting a scouting report soon, better get back to camp."
*sinks back into the thicket of brush, signalling his skirmishers to fall back to the camp*

Cullen Bohanen
06-02-2017, 12:49 AM
Good Day Gentlemen

Frederick
06-04-2017, 10:02 PM
A toast, gentlemen. A toast to the sunny South and general Lee!

A. P. Hill
06-05-2017, 12:31 AM
Aye!

It's been a tad bit quiet in here lately. :)

von-Winkler
06-21-2017, 04:54 AM
Guten Tag Gentlemen,
Now our company is in the city and it is for me a duty and pleasure to visit this Establishment. I am ready to share my last bottle of good German Schnaps with a pair of southern Gentlemen.

J.J. Massey
06-29-2017, 10:28 PM
Tag, Von-Winkler,

Salute to all of your troops marching into battle alongside the glorious Confederate States to defeat the invading northern Yankee bastards!

This rounds on me!

Auf Wiedersehen!

von-Winkler
07-09-2017, 05:37 PM
Ay, these are the words of a real Gentleman

I salute you and your Company.

vonMoltke
10-19-2017, 09:50 PM
Good evening my fine fellow soldiers *clicking the heels together* and what a fine evening it is.

*takes off hat, takes a seat*

I shall have a flask of your finest whiskey, my dear bartender! Who wants to join in?
1st Lieutenant Meier is my name, 3rd Alabama, A Company. I see there are other people here whose veins are flooded with good German blood? Well Guten Abend to you fine men.

Gator
10-20-2017, 02:01 AM
*Pulls a mason jar out of his frock coat full of moonshine*

"ya'll dont know about this right here. This'll burn you up. Straight from my copper still. Who wants a taste of white lightning?"

*spits 'baccer spit into the spittoon from 15 feet away making a pinging noise*

Migs
10-26-2017, 09:20 AM
An honor it is

dragon_12dk
12-05-2017, 05:07 AM
Quite interesting I must say.

Alexander Sloan Townes
04-10-2018, 04:05 PM
Would an officer be required to carry a sword in combat?

Timo420
04-10-2018, 05:20 PM
I don't believe so as in sharpshooter units the officers would have rifles most of the times.

Dman979
04-10-2018, 09:25 PM
Would an officer be required to carry a sword in combat?

Isn't the whole point of this thread about officers carrying clubs?

Best,
Dman979

Walon
04-26-2021, 02:39 PM
You posted this 5 years ago