PDA

View Full Version : Save Changes Button Don't Work

Drac
08-15-2016, 08:57 PM
I have noticed in the Home Screen when you head into the Graphics options, half the time you hit save it doesn't save what you have change, and the VSnyc Button no matter how many times you try, the save button wont work to keep it off. Suggestions?

Lyman Trumbull
08-15-2016, 08:58 PM
The Devs have stated that the advanced options menu is bugged, hopefully will be fixed soon so I can experiment with different options settings to increase my performance.

TrustyJam
08-15-2016, 09:23 PM
The settings do work (except for v-synch) the options menu just currently doesn't update properly so if you got back and check after you've saved the settings they will appear not to be working.

- Trusty

Drac
08-16-2016, 01:55 AM
The settings do work (except for v-synch) the options menu just currently doesn't update properly so if you got back and check after you've saved the settings they will appear not to be working.

- Trusty

Ya that is what I noticed, I was trying to see if I could lower my graphics lower than I already could to see if I cold run the game, V Sync is the only thing I could think of and it wont turn off

Gamble
08-16-2016, 05:18 AM
you can turn vsync off by opening the console with the ^ key and then typing r_vsync 0

Wildcat
08-16-2016, 11:16 AM
their is probably a console command for everything, Even changing character model without having to keep on respawning, if their is devs pls tell us so I can always use my coppens uniform :P