PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Conneticut Sharpshooters Company A

Hiram Berdan
08-19-2016, 12:58 AM
Please note that the page is a Working progress and being updated and edited all the time

The 2nd Connecticut was mustered in 1862 with an approximate of 815 enlisted and
L.W. Wessels as colonel. Wessels resigned from his position as colonel while the regiment was
still in training and the lieutenant colonel, Elisha S. Kellog, was promoted to colonel.

The regiments first battle was the battle of Cold Harbor, where 323 men died, including Kellog.
Ranald S. Mackenzie was promoted to colonel and the 2nd Connecticut participated
in the Appamatox Campaign, including the siege and 3rd battle of Petersburg.
the second Connecticut was founded back in 2010 by Sarge and a few of his friends from the 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers the Second was originally heavy artillery as was its historical counter part but do to north and south becoming a popular mod many joined this regiment and many new artillery regiment were also founded the second Connecticut remained loyal to the Union army and its commanding generals Lance, saint Kyle ,sir Hal of the 4th US, Fin of the 3rd us and sarge after many changes in command and many years and battles with the union army Sarge left as did the original founding members of the second Connecticut (Please take note this is not the same second conneticut that is in the union army today this one is a recreation by some of its original founders)

Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Major
Captain
1st Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Sergeant Major
1st Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Sergeant
Corporal
Private
Recruit

Officer
Colonel Hiram Berdan
Nco
Sgt Karl Organ
Enlisted
Pvt Pig
Pvt Jake
Pvt Eli
Pvt Iron
Pvt Warrior

total active: 7

Jeb Bush
08-19-2016, 01:21 AM
I don't think you can reserve a whole regiment. Just stick with company A for WoR. You need a lot of people for a WHOLE regiment, I would say like 300 people(I don't know, but it needs to be crazy big).

Hiram Berdan
08-19-2016, 01:22 AM
ya thanks I did edit it

Joshua Chamberlain
08-19-2016, 01:29 AM
good luck

FakeMessiah27
08-19-2016, 10:11 AM
Best of luck!

Lyman Trumbull
08-19-2016, 10:13 AM
Good luck from the 66th!

Grant97
08-19-2016, 01:27 PM
Welcome! Best of luck! :D

Deathium
12-28-2016, 03:36 PM
Good Luck Lad!!

Wildcat
12-28-2016, 05:17 PM
Goodluck with the Company!

Macliness
12-28-2016, 10:04 PM
I don't think you can reserve a whole regiment. Just stick with company A for WoR. You need a lot of people for a WHOLE regiment, I would say like 300 people(I don't know, but it needs to be crazy big).

more like 1000 to be exact! but yea stick with the Company not Regiment! that comes later lol

michaelsmithern
12-28-2016, 11:43 PM
Hey man good luck with the Sharps business, i'm more of a line up and shoot at each other man, but we all have our preferences... also get bravescot or some other moderator to change your thread name, i got a little thrown off that they'd let someone keep an entire regiment, but it says you just want company A.

Bravescot
12-29-2016, 01:17 AM
more like 1000 to be exact! but yea stick with the Company not Regiment! that comes later lol

That post you just quoted is from August....how long have we been missing this xD

michaelsmithern
12-29-2016, 02:42 AM
please... fix the spelling of the state before i have a hernia

Tip: it's Connecticut

Macliness
12-29-2016, 05:03 AM
That post you just quoted is from August....how long have we been missing this xD

shhhhhh others don't need to know XD

Wolff818
11-03-2017, 05:46 PM
As a resident of Wethersfield, Connecticut fo over 30 years prior to moving to Arizona I would enjoy being associated with a Connecticut Company. Keep in mind that while my enlistment papers say I'm 50 years old, I lied about my age in order to join....my actual age is 79. Also, my time to play is limited at present due to my wife being in a medical rehab facility at present. I wanted to present full disclosure prion do be invited to any company. If there is a proper way to request an invitation please let me know. Thanks.

(And yes, that is my face in this picture.)

zwood
11-03-2017, 06:31 PM
As a resident of Wethersfield, Connecticut fo over 30 years prior to moving to Arizona I would enjoy being associated with a Connecticut Company. Keep in mind that while my enlistment papers say I'm 50 years old, I lied about my age in order to join....my actual age is 79. Also, my time to play is limited at present due to my wife being in a medical rehab facility at present. I wanted to present full disclosure prion do be invited to any company. If there is a proper way to request an invitation please let me know. Thanks.

(And yes, that is my face in this picture.)

Hey Wolff, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the OP hasn't been active since August 2016, and there is no 2nd Connecticut Company A (or any company relating to the 2nd Connecticut at all in the Company Tool. Hope that helps.

Wolff818
11-04-2017, 12:21 AM
Sorry to hear that. Thanks for the information.