PDA

View Full Version : no voice sound

Gamble
08-27-2016, 04:49 PM
I tried to take part in the weekly drill today, but I can't hear anyone talking anymore. The sound itself works fine for the game. I already reinstalled the game and checked the gamefiles for errors in steam. Nothing happened. Voice works fine for me in all other games and I didn't install or updated my drivers recently besides my nvidia gpu drivers.
No Idea what's causing this, I will try it with my other headset aswell (this one I use right now and which fails is a logitech g35 usb headset, the other one is a chinch based one)
to see if it's somehow connected to the headset.

MadWolf
08-30-2016, 10:24 AM
Try to check your local fils for WoR on Steam. I had the same problem and this is what helped me remove that problem.
Step 1: Go to your Steam Libray.
Step 2: Right click on WoR.
Step 3: Click on Properties (Unten an der liste).
Step 4: Click on Local Files.
Step 5: Click on Verify Integrity of the Game (Unten an der liste).

and then just wait till the check is done

Gamble
08-31-2016, 05:09 AM
I did that and also reinstalled the game, didn't solve the problem. I will try it again later today

shr84
06-25-2019, 04:54 PM
i have the same problem and
*ATTENTION SPOILER*
its completely game breaking
did everything from verifiying game files to reinstall, i even reinstalled ts3.Did various things in windows audio options (activate deactivate all sound devices)
On one point disabling and enable the sound devices in games options fixed it, but never worked again.
the whole purpose of this game is non present for me , makes no sense playing it anymore.
what pisses me off the most that i have this problem since 3 months and still no fix `_´

shr84
06-25-2019, 04:55 PM
Try to check your local fils for WoR on Steam. I had the same problem and this is what helped me remove that problem.
Step 1: Go to your Steam Libray.
Step 2: Right click on WoR.
Step 3: Click on Properties (Unten an der liste).
Step 4: Click on Local Files.
Step 5: Click on Verify Integrity of the Game (Unten an der liste).

and then just wait till the check is done

do you even read before you fire up you standard response?
HE REINSTALLED

T
H
E

G
A
M
E

COL. Patrick R Cleburne
06-27-2019, 08:50 AM
have any of you checked your audio drivers

Mark L. E. E. Smith
06-27-2019, 10:09 AM
do you even read before you fire up you standard response?
HE REINSTALLED

T
H
E

G
A
M
E

Do you ever read the date of the post before being rude?

COL. Patrick R Cleburne
06-27-2019, 01:57 PM
i was just trying to be helpful G