PDA

View Full Version : Army comanders

C.S.A. Sniper43
08-29-2016, 04:57 AM
how are the heads of the armies and staff goin to be chosen. will it be the same as the regments and companies?

Leifr
08-29-2016, 09:56 AM
By whomever is on the server, I believe. There'll be none of this pre-assigned "But I'm General Lee" skullduggery in WoR.

Oleander
08-29-2016, 11:06 AM
The high command is reserved for the Secretary of State and President tier backers. I would imagine the remainder would go to vote before a match.

Hinkel
08-29-2016, 11:47 AM
The high command is reserved for the Secretary of State and President tier backers. I would imagine the remainder would go to vote before a match.

Huh? Is there a statement for this anywhere?

Every player can become a general of course. :)

Soulfly
08-29-2016, 12:42 PM

which is nice, but are you thinking of implementing a vote system for roles ? i can imagine that things can escalate quickly when the high commands gets out of action because mom called or its dinner time ;)

Theodor Schmidt
08-29-2016, 12:45 PM
He is confusing the actual commander who will command the units on the battle and the special characters that the SOW can pick.

Oleander
08-30-2016, 06:23 PM

I assumed the reserved characters for the big backers filled that rolled, but I'm glad to see it's open.

Maximus Decimus Meridius
08-30-2016, 10:57 PM
your pledge tier don't effect the gameplay it's unlock only some special/additional thinks.

Theodor Schmidt
08-30-2016, 11:25 PM
your pledge tier don't effect the gameplay it's unlock only some special/additional thinks.

Exactly. However the Secretary of War can pick the Special Characters of Gen. Jackson and Gen. Hooker. While these are generals I very very very much doubt that they will be the generals commanding during gameplay, unless ofcourse that can be used in place of the standard general by the SOW. Therefore everyone will be able to play the general in charge during gameplay, however thoses generals will not be Jackson nor Hooker, and in my opinion will probably just have a generic general skin, utilising the customised face of the players character