PDA

View Full Version : all companys that have a post in the forms are in danger

C.S.A. Sniper43
09-12-2016, 04:00 PM
So then what's the point of the fourm

what was the point of been able to have company's then if when u reserved one on the forms as all most all of the community had thought that the forms was a way of reserving company's. In the past there have been posts closed / deleted for the same thing why the change now. As stated by Bravescot "My mistake gents, first to 10 when the company tool comes out will get the company. Every man for himself." that's going to cause problems due to the point, that what keeps a company from just putting down names to get all the company's in a regiment. Just my 2 cents on this it should be up to the community to decide if the forms are to be a place to reserve company's or if the tool should be.

Profender
09-12-2016, 04:24 PM
o really i did not know all of this... Well better to make something now on the forum then in some tool? Maybe some support from the developers on this?

Leifr
09-12-2016, 05:15 PM
o really i did not know all of this... Well better to make something now on the forum then in some tool? Maybe some support from the developers on this?

No; you'll find that Bravescot's post is the stance of the developers. This is how it always has been, this is how it's been sold to you and this is how it will be. You cannot claim ignorance on this when it has been explicitely stated elsewhere on this forum. The nasty habit of 'flagging' up a regiment on a forum is a leftover from Napoleonic Wars and the FSE forums; it has to stop and honestly, the solution presented with the company tool is likely the best one. If you're that worried about losing namerights to a digital regiment, you should probably be reevaluating certain aspects of your life. Those who have the numbers can continue on and create their regiment when the tool is released, and those who don't have the numbers will not be able.

There are certain things that should not be left up to the community to decide - this is one of those things.

Wildcat
09-12-2016, 05:20 PM
It has been said multiple times that the forum is not a tool to reserve companies.

Bravescot
09-12-2016, 05:23 PM
Thank you Leifr, couldn't have put it better myself.