PDA

View Full Version : 2nd U.S Infantry Regiment "Don't Touch Me" Co. C - OC/NA/EU

General. Jackson
09-14-2016, 10:56 AM
This Company is currently disbanded until War of Rights is fixed and the game is enjoyable.

If the company does indeed come back, it will be a casual company who isn't interested in full on roleplaying. Members will be at least 16 years old from AU/NZ to begin with. Awards, medals and badges will be earned from members with a strong community feel. No bullshit, just the boys enjoying some games.

Cheers

General. Jackson
09-14-2016, 10:57 AM
Our Current Roster! Always updated within 24 hours. Check back in that time frame to view changes.

Roster (https://warofrights.com/CT_ViewCompany?companyID=88)

Updates & Thread Versions
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
V1 - Original Thread - 09-14-2016, 07:56 PM
V1.0 - Roster Updated, members updated, awards added, ranks updated, steam groups created. - 09-23-16, 11:30 AM

General. Jackson
09-14-2016, 10:59 AM
**Reserved also**

Mississippi
09-14-2016, 11:28 AM
Welcome to the Union!

General. Jackson
09-14-2016, 11:34 AM
Ahahaha aye old pal, how's the old 11th going bro?

Truth
09-14-2016, 11:49 AM
Welcome to the Union!

Mississippi
09-14-2016, 12:00 PM
Ahahaha aye old pal, how's the old 11th going bro?

We are doing well m8, thanks for asking. Great choice of company/regiment. I do very much like the history and uniform of the 2nd U.S.

Bravescot
09-14-2016, 12:05 PM
I guess the 2ndUS will only ever be half the regiment the 4thUS was....

*Shows self the door*

Hairywarhero
09-14-2016, 12:22 PM

*Shows self the door*

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/552973935113809922/K-Kc2Dqs.jpeg

Bravescot
09-14-2016, 12:27 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/552973935113809922/K-Kc2Dqs.jpeg

It was meant more as a joke on the choice of name, but yeah I guess it could also be been as a burn xD

General. Jackson
09-14-2016, 12:39 PM
Welcome to the Union!

Thanks man! ily truth

General. Jackson
09-14-2016, 12:45 PM

*Shows self the door*

yoyo8346
09-14-2016, 01:05 PM
It was meant more as a joke

There's something I can say here, but I won't :rolleyes:

---

Good luck Jackson.

Bravescot
09-14-2016, 01:26 PM
There's something I can say here, but I won't :rolleyes:

Unlike you who came in swinging on strangers I actually know Jackson and he actually knows it was intended as a joke.

General. Jackson
09-14-2016, 01:30 PM
Nah yoyo, bravescots my homeboi from da hood. He rep dat life.

What can you expect brave? He's a yoyo, hes bound to swing up and down, don't stress yo, I'm a tough little ANZAC Biscuit, just don't touch me. I even put it into the title.

yoyo8346
09-14-2016, 02:23 PM
He's a yoyo, hes bound to swing up and down, don't stress yo

I walk the dog around the world sometimes too :)

Bravescot
09-14-2016, 05:42 PM

Ey-o! I see what you did there ;)

Small thing Jacko
http://image.prntscr.com/image/6dd26df594c249479fdedd669486b147.png

I see old habits die hard ;)

michaelsmithern
09-14-2016, 06:33 PM
wait aren't you the Leader of the 4th U.S. Infantry, the Aussie dudes right?

Also nice little information thread thingy you got there.

Joshua Chamberlain
09-14-2016, 08:19 PM
GG Jackson so will only be half as good as the fourth

General. Jackson
09-14-2016, 08:47 PM

That was almost as bad as Bravescots little pun joke, get out of my thread boi. Hahahaah

Wildcat
09-14-2016, 08:59 PM
jesus thats a good thread.

General. Jackson
09-14-2016, 10:07 PM
Thanks wildcat! I really appreciate it mate, our site where the thread is directly from has a lot more information, looks a lot better and is a lot cleaner so if you click whatever image you wish to be taken to the website and have a look around, you'll notice a big difference!

Any feedback from the website would be great guys, please note that it's not iPad/Phone optimised and currently looks weird lol.

Joshua Chamberlain
09-14-2016, 10:54 PM
i have no words for this. so are you going to make the 2rar

Apple
09-14-2016, 11:26 PM
No more 4thUS?

Bravescot
09-15-2016, 03:15 AM
Chamberlain I'm going to invite you to stop posting on this thread from now on.

General. Jackson
09-15-2016, 12:46 PM
Well, that was interesting. I felt a little bit of hostility coming off that post ahaha.

General. Jackson
09-17-2016, 08:30 AM
Been away at the moment and haven't been able to access steam but would like to welcome our four new recruits! I would also like those who do wish to apply that there may be a longer period of time for me to get back to you on your application.

Best of luck.

stiffstarch
09-20-2016, 01:33 AM
As a member of the 2nd U.S. Company C reenactment unit here in the USA, I might consider joining your unit. I have been reenacting for over 25 years. I am currently trying to get my PC system up to standards to run WoR.
I'll keep in touch.

stiffstarch

General. Jackson
09-21-2016, 12:43 PM
Thank you for getting in contact stiffstarch!

I'll keep in mind of your reenactment experience with obvious historical knowledge and some life experience under your belt. Definitely keep in touch and if you're looking for more of a reason to join simply visit this page: http://2nduswor.my-free.website/why-join-us WoR doesn't require an absolute amazing rig but more likely a standard one, if you need any help with ideas on parts that are cheap in price, send me steam invite and would love to talk http://steamcommunity.com/id/JacksonPrice/

--
Just came back from a mini-vacation guys and back in duty!
Cheers,
Jackson

JaegerCoyote
09-21-2016, 02:07 PM
Nice site

General. Jackson
09-22-2016, 09:13 AM
Really appreciate it JaeagerMcFlavourTheSaviorFromSaintFrancisXavier
--
Welcome
James Alexander
BlackJackTwoSix - Name coming soon
Grieves - Name coming soon
Person- Name coming soon
Francis Allman
to Company C!

Awards section has been updated on the website updating the medals.

Grievezo
09-22-2016, 11:46 AM
I'm Honoured to Fight with you on the Battlefield soon!

-Grievezo
-Pvt James Schofield

General. Jackson
09-22-2016, 10:54 PM
Thank you Private. James Schofield! And again would like to welcome you to the regiment.

General. Jackson
09-23-2016, 02:32 PM
Our Current Roster! Always updated within 24 hours. Check back in that time frame to view changes.

Roster (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S8qUVf5Wfo3m_W1sqqP_hyRkW8bWDKbEJp1mObInS3g/edit?usp=sharing)

Updated roster!

General. Jackson
09-25-2016, 02:15 AM
What We Do

In a historical context we are considered just Infantry. However in War of Rights, the 2nd U.S Infantry Regiment's officers have chosen to not act as a normal infantry regiment but instead, have chosen to play with a more aggressive approach as: Shock Troops. In War of Rights, our officers have been trained to act more aggressively in battle and although our regiment is number 2, we pride ourselves on being the first men into battle. The way we play won't have you sitting picketed in friendly territory, majority of the time, we will be the first in. The role of the 2nd U.S Infantry Regiment is to seek out and close with the enemy, to kill him, to seize and hold ground, and to repel attack by day or night, regardless of season, weather or terrain. Our regiment will not be taking the tasks of harassing the main body, scouting units ahead or moving discreetly. Our objective is to act as a quick moving & diligent fighting force while penetrating enemy units deeply & directly as the spearhead of the main body of Infantry, in large numbers to dislodge the enemy from cover, by assaulting their position or advancing forward and pushing them back. A lot of our soldiers will perish within battle but there is no greater honor than being the first to face the barrage of enemy artillery and muskets while advancing and pushing the enemy back.

--
Updated to main thread body.

yoyo8346
09-25-2016, 03:11 AM
What We Do

In a historical context we are considered just Infantry. However in War of Rights, the 2nd U.S Infantry Regiment's officers have chosen to not act as a normal infantry regiment but instead, have chosen to play with a more aggressive approach as: Shock Troops. In War of Rights, our officers have been trained to act more aggressively in battle and although our regiment is number 2, we pride ourselves on being the first men into battle. The way we play won't have you sitting picketed in friendly territory, majority of the time, we will be the first in. The role of the 2nd U.S Infantry Regiment is to seek out and close with the enemy, to kill him, to seize and hold ground, and to repel attack by day or night, regardless of season, weather or terrain. Our regiment will not be taking the tasks of harassing the main body, scouting units ahead or moving discreetly. Our objective is to act as a quick moving & diligent fighting force while penetrating enemy units deeply & directly as the spearhead of the main body of Infantry, in large numbers to dislodge the enemy from cover, by assaulting their position or advancing forward and pushing them back. A lot of our soldiers will perish within battle but there is no greater honor than being the first to face the barrage of enemy artillery and muskets while advancing and pushing the enemy back.

--
Updated to main thread body.

Won't the person playing the General in a historical battle be deciding where you go and what you do?

General. Jackson
09-25-2016, 03:59 AM
No one actually knows how these battles will work, what community's will be fighting for the regiments in their battles along with regions and times. From my 6 years of experience problems will occur from this. You will have major community's trying to get attendances from regiments by offering incentives and other things, they will then fight for regiments, they will then fight over times, they will then fight over regions so my point is for now, we'll see what happens. I wish people luck to going for these "General" positions because I can only imagine regiment leaders fighting over that position, I see lots of drama in my crystal ball lol.

Like in NW, we'll attend events without actual structural positions set in place. I'm cautious of historical battles simply to all these leaders and power positions trying to have leverage over one another, simply spoken as a shitstorm.

General. Jackson
09-28-2016, 02:33 AM
I'd like to welcome the newest captain of Company C!
Captain. Tim Mcgraw

His experience:
Royal Australian Army Officer, Captain of the 3rd Royal Australian Regiment (Infantry) in 1996, Deployed to East Timor & Solomon Islands, led the 84e (one of the largest regiments in Oceanic NW) and many other regimental and leadership placings, in and out of game.

General. Jackson
09-29-2016, 01:11 AM
Welcome to:
Major. Ondrey Ludwig
Captain. Pompous Maori of Company C - name coming soon
Private. Andrew Smith
Private. John Smith
Sergeant. Bernard Walsh
Private: George Walter
-----------

Nearly all of us have alpha so expect some events coming!

General. Jackson
10-01-2016, 01:28 AM
Company K & F are coming once tool is released!

Apple
10-01-2016, 04:24 AM
Good luck

General. Jackson
10-04-2016, 09:59 PM
Thank you Apple!

General. Jackson
10-08-2016, 11:56 AM
The Roster is really out of date, we currently have 29 men.

Truth
10-12-2016, 05:39 AM
hey, when should we start doing events? because we have a decent amount of guys :)

Bravescot
10-12-2016, 09:40 AM
hey, when should we start doing events? because we have a decent amount of guys :)

If you're here, who's running the 4thUS? Should I just remove the thread?

General. Jackson
10-12-2016, 10:49 AM
Yes brave, please remove that thread at your will.

PVT.DallasGrove
10-12-2016, 07:01 PM
Sir Jackson sir, I am sorry to say but i am leaving the 2nd US Infantry to create and maintain the 8th OVI Co.A with a few friends and hopefully a hanful of recruits. However sir you'll probably always be higher than i, so whats the big deal anyway? Also nice work on your formating I definetely like and appreciate it. With that said however, I wish to be discharged from the 2nd U.S Infantry.

General. Jackson
10-14-2016, 05:46 AM
Yes Dallas, no one was stopping you from leaving. We discussed this on the 'telegrams' I believe. Within the regiment you did not become an official member and were only in for, two days or so? So don't stress it mate, no hard feelings at all. I wish you good luck with your future endeavors.

I don't really get what you mean by "you'll probably always be higher than i though"??

PVT.DallasGrove
10-14-2016, 08:02 PM
That statement meant you just better organized and have a better formed community. I'm just starting out and though i probably would make for a good Officer, you just gonna be ahead in the race because you formed earlier. Which means more experience on the field and with drilling as well as a little more experience on keeping things organized. Wasn't really cutting my self down to size or kissing up, just stating the obvious XD

General. Jackson
10-15-2016, 11:31 PM
Don't put yourself down mate, if you want to have a great company put your mind to it and you will. The more you doubt yourself as a leader, the less people are going to follow you son.

PVT.DallasGrove
10-16-2016, 12:05 AM
Again, I was just trying to be respectful I don't want to kick up an argument of who is better. I know i'm damn fine leader, but so are you. Just stating that your a good leader. Wasn't cutting myself down. But enough about this, this is your recruitment page. I'm going back to the 8th OVI, if you want to kick up a conversation then we can set one up. My Steam is KingofArditi or morbuskid13.

General. Jackson
10-16-2016, 03:32 AM
Uh, thank you.

----
Great little training session the lads had!
https://i.gyazo.com/20df279c64e412d90e5fd8cdc8aa80d4.jpg
https://i.gyazo.com/f1c43ca9289d2ecb4bc6f473206842bd.jpg

General. Jackson
10-26-2016, 07:39 AM
Hey guys, been a while since our last update on the thread. So currently we've had some big changes and would like to welcome our new members firstly!
Secondly, soon you'll be able to see on our website a new forum, member profiles, already updated medals, extensive update on badges, stripes, trainings, stats and so much more.

So stay tuned lads and get ready for the new changes coming to the 2nd.

In the meantime enjoy this banner:
http://i.imgur.com/STRlzvk.jpg

General. Jackson
11-06-2016, 04:18 AM
https://youtu.be/J_P3ycDRlsw

Here's our new recruitment trailer! Please be aware that all video used in this is property of Campfire Games. We just added some things! Hope you enjoy :)

Void
11-11-2016, 02:29 AM
Fantastic thread and website, everything looks great

RhettVito
11-11-2016, 06:51 AM
Nice thread dude ! 1st Texas also has a web page also that will be updated soon here is the current one http://1sttexasinfantry.wixsite.com/1sttx

PVT.DallasGrove
11-11-2016, 09:03 PM
Bravo on the thread, the website, and organization.

I also want to say good video, but your audio is messing up on the last 6 seconds, I suggest you check that but that is up to you.

General. Jackson
11-12-2016, 11:46 AM
Thank you very much all! We really appreciate the feedback and would love to hear more at your will.

Haha thank you, yes the audio is messed up but as it's the last 6 seconds, it's okay. Thank you though!

IRONSIDES
11-20-2016, 06:35 PM
I'll contacting you about the Graphic Design job. I just can't do it from work. Boeing doesn't like your link, LOL.

IRONSIDES
11-22-2016, 12:29 AM
Enlisted!

General. Jackson
11-22-2016, 08:21 PM
Enlistment Papers Delivered!

Please ensure that you have made an account with the company tool using the exact same name as the username you've used here & that you've also requested to join the 2nd U.S. Regulars, Company C in the Company Tool. Regimental Staff will look over your application shortly.

Thank you for choosing to die with the 2nd!

http://i.imgur.com/STRlzvk.jpg

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

Welcome to the company, Recruit. Isaac A. Wills,

if this isn't you please comment your name and add me on steam here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/JacksonPrice/

To complete your enlistment into the unit please volunteer on the Company Tool: https://warofrights.com/CT_ViewCompany?companyID=88#companyToolHeader

Great to have you mate and again welcome to the company.

yoyo8346
11-22-2016, 08:46 PM
I'm curious about your, what appears to be, coat of arms. I understand the cross on the left represents the V Corps, but what does the machete, brown strip, cactus, and other red symbol represent?

IRONSIDES
11-22-2016, 09:54 PM
Will do but do! I have not ordered my 'Colonel Pledge' yet so I can't use the Company tool at this time.

michaelsmithern
11-22-2016, 10:08 PM
Will do but do! I have not ordered my 'Colonel Pledge' yet so I can't use the Company tool at this time.

??? you do not need a pledge tier to work the company tool.

IRONSIDES
11-25-2016, 04:45 AM
Okay all mustered up.

This is YOU right?

Did some research on our unit. I do not belive we had the blue cross during the war. It symbolizes the service in the war. That kind of stuff is usually given after the fact.

See here below

Heraldry
Distinctive unit insignia

Description

A Gold color metal and enamel device 1 1/8 in. (2.86 cm) in height consisting of a shield blazoned: Or, on a saltire inches Azure between in fess a cross pattée and a five-bastioned fort Gules and in base a giant cactus Vert, two arrows in a quiver Proper crossed with a bolo Argent hilted Sable. Attached below the shield is a Blue scroll inscribed "NOLI ME TANGERE" in Gold letters.

Symbolism

Service in the Civil War is shown by the blue cross from the Confederate flag and the red cross pattée, the badge of the 18th Division, V Corps, in which the regiment served during the greater part of that war. Service in the Mexican War is shown by the cactus; in the War with Spain by the five-bastioned fort, the badge of the V Corps in Cuba. The Indian campaigns of the regiment are shown by the arrows and quiver, and the bolo is for service in the Philippine Insurrection.

Background

The first design for the distinctive unit insignia of the 2d Infantry Regiment was approved on 20 February 1920. That design was canceled and the present design authorized for the regiment on 19 June 1936.

Coat of arms

Blazon

Shield: Or on a saltire Azure between in fess a cross pattée and a five-bastioned fort Gules and in base a giant cactus Vert, two arrows in a quiver Proper crossed with a bolo Argent hilted Sable.
Crest: On a wreath of the colors a lion passant guardant Or.
Motto: NOLI ME TANGERE (Do Not Touch Me)

Symbolism

Shield: Service in the Civil War is shown by the blue cross from the Confederate flag and the red cross pattée, the badge of the 18th Division, V Corps, in which the regiment served during the greater part of that war. Service in the Mexican War is shown by the cactus; in the War with Spain by the five-bastioned fort, the badge of the V Corps in Cuba. The Indian campaigns of the regiment are shown by the arrows and quiver, and the bolo is for service in the Philippine Insurrection.
Crest: The lion represents the Canadian campaigns of the War of 1812.
Background: The coat of arms was approved on 6 June 1921.

Lineage
Regiment

Constituted 12 April 1808 in the Regular Army as the 6th Infantry
Organized May–July 1808 in Pennsylvania, New York, and New Jersey
Consolidated May–October 1815 with the 16th Infantry (constituted 11 January 1812), the 22d and 23d Infantry (both constituted 26 June 1812), and the 32d Infantry (constituted 29 January 1813) to form the 2d Infantry
Consolidated 18 April 1869 with the 16th Infantry (see ANNEX) and consolidated unit designated as the 2d Infantry
Assigned 27 July 1918 to the 19th Division
Relieved 14 February 1919 from assignment to the 19th Division
Assigned 24 March 1923 to the 6th Division
Relieved 16 October 1939 from assignment to the 6th Division and assigned to the 5th Division (later redesignated as the 5th Infantry Division)
Inactivated 20 September 1946 at Camp Campbell, Kentucky
Activated 15 July 1947 at Fort Jackson, South Carolina
Inactivated 30 April 1950 at Fort Jackson, South Carolina
Activated 1 March 1951 at Indiantown Gap Military Reservation, Pennsylvania
Inactivated 1 September 1953 at Indiantown Gap Military Reservation, Pennsylvania
Activated 25 May 1954 in Germany
Relieved 1 June 1957 from assignment to the 5th Infantry Division and reorganized as a parent regiment under the Combat Arms Regimental System
Withdrawn 16 June 1986 from the Combat Arms Regimental System and reorganized under the United States Army Regimental System
Redesignated 1 October 2005 as the 2d Infantry Regiment

ANNEX

Constituted 3 May 1861 in the Regular Army as the 1st Battalion, 16th Infantry
Organized 21 August 1861 at Camp Slemmer (Chicago), Illinois
Reorganized and redesignated 21 September 1866 as the 16th Infantry

1st Battalion

Constituted 12 April 1808 in the Regular Army as a company of the 6th Infantry
Organized between May and July 1808 in Pennsylvania, New York, or New Jersey
Consolidated May–October 1815 with a company of the 16th Infantry (constituted 11 January 1812), a company each of the 22d and 23d Infantry (both constituted 26 June 1812), and a company of the 32d Infantry (constituted 29 January 1813) to form a company of the 2d Infantry

Designated 22 May 1816 as Company A, 2d Infantry
Consolidated 18 April 1869 with Company A, 16th Infantry (see ANNEX) and consolidated unit designated as Company A, 2d Infantry

(2d Infantry assigned 27 July 1918 to the 19th Division; relieved 14 February 1919 from assignment to the 19th Division; assigned 24 March 1923 to the 6th Division; relieved 16 October 1939 from assignment to the 6th Division and assigned to the 5th Division (later redesignated as the 5th Infantry Division))

Inactivated 1 September 1953 at Indiantown Gap Military Reservation, Pennsylvania
Inactivated 1 June 1957 at Fort Ord, California, and relieved from assignment to the 5th Infantry Division; concurrently, redesignated as Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 1st Battle Group, 2d Infantry
Redesignated 19 February 1962 as Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 1st Battalion, 2d Infantry, assigned to the 5th Infantry Division, and activated at Fort Devens, Massachusetts (organic elements concurrently constituted and activated)
Redesignated 19 February 1962 as Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 1st Battalion, 2d Infantry, assigned to the 5th Infantry Division, and activated at Fort Devens, Massachusetts (organic elements concurrently constituted and activated)
Relieved 12 July 1965 from assignment to the 5th Infantry Division and assigned to the 1st Infantry Division
Inactivated 1 October 1983 at Fort Riley, Kansas, and relieved from assignment to the 1st Infantry Division
Redesignated 1 October 2005 as the 1st Battalion, 2d Infantry Regiment
Assigned 16 March 2008 to the 172d Infantry Brigade and activated in Germany
Inactivated 15 June 2013 at Grafenwoehr, Germany

ANNEX

Constituted 3 May 1861 in the Regular Army as Company A, 1st Battalion, 16th Infantry
Organized 21 August 1861 at Camp Slemmer (Chicago), Illinois
Reorganized and redesignated 21 September 1866 as Company A, 16th Infantry
Consolidated 18 April 1869 with Company A, 2d Infantry, and consolidated unit designated as Company A, 2d Infantry[14]

2nd Battalion

Constituted 12 April 1808 in the Regular Army as a company of the 6th Infantry
Organized between May and July 1808 in Pennsylvania, New York, or New Jersey
Consolidated May–October 1815 with a company of the 16th Infantry (constituted 11 January 1812), a company each of the 22d and 23d Infantry (both constituted 26 June 1812), and a company of the 32d Infantry (constituted 29 January 1813) to form a company of the 2d Infantry

Designated 22 May 1816 as Company B, 2d Infantry
Consolidated 18 April 1869 with Company B, 16th Infantry (see ANNEX), and consolidated unit designated as Company B, 2d Infantry
(2d Infantry assigned 27 July 1918 to the 19th Division; relieved 14 February 1919 from assignment to the 19th Division; assigned 24 March 1923 to the 6th Division; relieved 16 October 1939 from assignment to the 6th Division and assigned to the 5th

Division [later redesignated as the 5th Infantry Division])
Reorganized and redesignated 15 February 1957 as Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 2d Battle Group, 2d Infantry, relieved from assignment to the 5th Infantry Division, and assigned to the 1st Infantry Division (organic elements concurrently constituted and activated)
Relieved 28 January 1959 from assignment to the 1st Infantry Division and assigned to the 24th Infantry Division
Reorganized and redesignated 19 February 1962 as the 2d Battalion, 2d Infantry; concurrently relieved from assignment to the 24th Infantry Division and assigned to the 5th Infantry Division
Relieved 12 July 1965 from assignment to the 5th Infantry Division and assigned to the 1st Infantry Division
Inactivated 15 April 1970 at Fort Riley, Kansas
Relieved 21 March 1973 from assignment to the 1st Infantry Division, assigned to the 9th Infantry Division, and activated at Fort Lewis, Washington
Inactivated 15 May 1991 at Fort Lewis, Washington, and relieved from assignment to the 9th Infantry Division
Assigned 16 February 1996 to the 1st Infantry Division and activated in Germany
Redesignated 1 October 2005 as the 2d Battalion, 2d Infantry Regiment
Relieved 16 April 2007 from assignment to the 1st Infantry Division and assigned to the 3d Brigade Combat Team, 1st Infantry Division

ANNEX

Constituted 3 May 1861 in the Regular Army as Company B, 1st Battalion, 16th Infantry
Organized 21 August 1861 at Camp Slemmer, Illinois
Reorganized and redesignated 21 September 1866 as Company B, 16th Infantry
Consolidated 18 April 1869 with Company B, 2d Infantry, and consolidated unit designated as Company B, 2d Infantry

So, basically we need a name change to the 'Army of the Patomac' 16th Infantry, 3rd Brigade, 3rd Division, 5th Corps. Here is one of our Kepi's from 'K' Company 129th Battalion or Regiment.

CLICK TO ENLARGE

https://s25.postimg.org/5mkj312jf/9b9c635e74b6ed040b87b1b5a6f05806.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/5mkj312jf/)

Our division field flag

https://s25.postimg.org/h072e8d23/First_Brigade_Third_Division_Fifth_Army_Corps_Ar.j pg (https://postimg.org/image/h072e8d23/)

Leifr
11-25-2016, 10:19 AM
Morning.
Just a friendly reminder that you should not be triple-posting, please use the edit button in the future. If you want a dastardly little trick in duplicating a second post; copy the contents of your first post, delete it and then paste it into the contents of your second post - voila!

Keep up the good work.
Warmest regards,
Leifr.

General. Jackson
11-25-2016, 11:31 PM
Excellent Job Isaac! Great to have some more knowledge :)

Remember to accept my steam request by the way mate!

IRONSIDES
11-26-2016, 12:38 AM
Morning.
Just a friendly reminder that you should not be triple-posting, please use the edit button in the future. If you want a dastardly little trick in duplicating a second post; copy the contents of your first post, delete it and then paste it into the contents of your second post - voila!

Keep up the good work.
Warmest regards,
Leifr.

Oh sir I am so sorry. I didn't think I had the permissions to do all that. Most forum owners don't even allow you to edit after 10min. Won't happen again.

Excellent Job Isaac! Great to have some more knowledge :)

Remember to accept my steam request by the way mate!

Oh I did already. :D Just waiting until after Christmas to buy my pledge is all. I have already spent over $4000 and I am not even done yet, LOL.

General. Jackson
11-27-2016, 07:53 PM
That's all good mate, no need to wait. We just sign you up, get you into your unit, have you meet your officers and whoever your Sergeant and Corporal are that's resposible for you and you're in the 2nd!

IRONSIDES
11-30-2016, 05:53 AM
I still think we need a name change to the 16th Michigan Infantry Regiment. That's who we were during the Civil War. Upon further research we fount under Major General George Webb Morell, V Army Corps, 1st Division, 3rd Brigade as the 16th Michigan.

Plus it will give me a reason to make our Standard and Guide On and signatures

General. Jackson
11-30-2016, 05:55 AM
In War of Rights the actual game, the regiment is called the 2nd US. Sorry mate but we won't be changing our name at all.

Great research however the 2nd has been founded as the 2nd.

Regards,
Jackson

Jakester
11-30-2016, 10:56 PM
Formally roasted - my type of style!

General. Jackson
12-02-2016, 10:44 PM
Formally roasted - my type of style!

Welcome to the Company, Private. 'Jaketser' xD

General. Jackson
12-05-2016, 12:29 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ueLvQwp.jpg

Just some information for those who care :)

Lance Rawlings
12-05-2016, 12:48 AM
Nice poster! That's a neat idea.

General. Jackson
12-05-2016, 11:30 PM
Thanks Lance!

General. Jackson
01-01-2017, 12:25 AM
Hey Lads, welcome to 2017. This is the 2nd's New Year's update, brought to you by Major. Price
Website has been updated: http://2ndus.my-free.website/

Improvements:
+ Overall Graphical Look
+ Feels smoother

+ New Pages:
- Teamspeak 3 Info (http://2ndus.my-free.website/teamspeak-info)
- Leadership (http://2ndus.my-free.website/leadership)
- Jobs (http://2ndus.my-free.website/jobs)
- Combat & Security (http://2ndus.my-free.website/combat-security)
- Signals, IT & Intelligence (http://2ndus.my-free.website/signals-it-intelligence)

+ Content Updates:
- Home (http://2ndus.my-free.website/) page has been edited and is now much smoother and clearer.
- Medal & Titles (http://2ndus.my-free.website/medals-titles) have been edited and displayed much better
- Ranks (http://2ndus.my-free.website/ranks) have been edited and displayed more clearly
- Code of Conduct (http://2ndus.my-free.website/code-of-conduct) has been edited and displayed more clearly
- Enlisting (http://2ndus.my-free.website/enlist) has become much easier as it has also been edited and displayed more clearly
- Events (http://2ndus.my-free.website/events) is now clearly displayed
- Battle Reports (http://2ndus.my-free.website/battle-report) is now clearly displayed
- War News (http://2ndus.my-free.website/war-news) has been edited and is also now clearly displayed
- Footer now has a wealth of easily accessible information & links

RhettVito
01-01-2017, 03:24 AM
Hey Lads, welcome to 2017. This is the 2nd's New Year's update, brought to you by Major. Price

Improvements:
+ Overall Graphical Look
+ Feels smoother

+ New Pages:
- Signals, IT & Intelligence (http://2ndus.my-free.website/signals-it-intelligence)

+ Content Updates:
- Home (http://2ndus.my-free.website/) page has been edited and is now much smoother and clearer.
- Medal & Titles (http://2ndus.my-free.website/medals-titles) have been edited and displayed much better
- Ranks (http://2ndus.my-free.website/ranks) have been edited and displayed more clearly
- Code of Conduct (http://2ndus.my-free.website/code-of-conduct) has been edited and displayed more clearly
- Enlisting (http://2ndus.my-free.website/enlist) has become much easier as it has also been edited and displayed more clearly
- Battle Reports (http://2ndus.my-free.website/battle-report) is now clearly displayed
- War News (http://2ndus.my-free.website/war-news) has been edited and is also now clearly displayed

Very nice ! looks good !

MadWolf
01-02-2017, 09:46 AM

Improvements:
+ Overall Graphical Look
+ Feels smoother

+ New Pages:

+ Content Updates:

Lots of hard work i imagine but looking really good.

General. Jackson
01-03-2017, 11:27 PM
Thank you Madwolf, I really appreicate it! Definitely a lot of hard work over the months but I hope it is worth it.

twins1215
04-10-2017, 08:05 PM
I have created a group for the U.S. Regulars on the forum. Please consider joining up!

http://www.warofrightsforum.com/group.php?groupid=150

General. Jackson
04-17-2017, 11:28 AM
It has been a while lads, just want to let people know we're alive and waiting for them to release the 'shoot other players function.'

I have created a group for the U.S. Regulars on the forum. Please consider joining up!

http://www.warofrightsforum.com/group.php?groupid=150

Thanks for the offer but I prefer not to join any other groups :)

Leifr
04-17-2017, 11:31 AM
I believe you mean the "shot dead by Johnny Reb" feature. :p

General. Jackson
05-14-2017, 12:54 AM
I believe you mean the "shot dead by Johnny Reb" feature. :p

I got me snipers outside your tent son

Lightfoot
08-15-2017, 03:18 PM
Are you still active?
Are any of the Companies NA?

Apple
08-20-2017, 03:31 AM
Are you still active?
Are any of the Companies NA?

I believe Jackson left the 2ndUS and Bloodmarine took over, but it went inactive.
Jackson has recently made a new regiment titled "The 1st Royal Victoria Regiment" for Holdfast: Nations at War.
He also renamed himself "Exodus"
1stRVR Steam Group (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/1strvr#)
Jackson's Steam Link (http://steamcommunity.com/id/KingExodusTV)

Sir Quinlan
09-01-2017, 05:56 PM
Good luck

Kaiz
01-22-2018, 12:43 PM
BloodMarine, Pinecone and myself are in the process of reforming company c into company a.