PDA

View Full Version : South Carolina Rifles uniform?

Challis89
09-18-2016, 12:15 PM
Been waiting for a response for a while across multiple threads. Will we be seeing the unique south Carolina Rifles uniforms within the game? It would be much appreciated if a Dev could let us know at some point please.

Thank you

Mark.

Hinkel
09-18-2016, 01:44 PM
There are no plans for any special uniform like this for the moment.

IF they had a special uniform, they will be added at the release of the game at least. Or being added later.

Challis89
09-18-2016, 01:56 PM

IF they had a special uniform, they will be added at the release of the game at least. Or being added later.

Thank you for the the reply appreciate it. at release was where I was aiming at. And yes they did have a special uniform as shown in the sig I've even posted the clear evidence in prior posts. :-D

Keep up the good work sir.

Hinkel
09-18-2016, 02:10 PM
Thank you for the the reply appreciate it. at release was where I was aiming at. And yes they did have a special uniform as shown in the sig I've even posted the clear evidence in prior posts. :-D

Keep up the good work sir.

No problem. There is also a chance, that they will be added earlier of course. Depends on the future development progress and upcoming unexpected problems. So the priorities might always change :)

Challis89
09-18-2016, 02:23 PM
No problem. There is also a chance, that they will be added earlier of course. Depends on the future development progress and upcoming unexpected problems. So the priorities might always change :)

The games the priority the cloths secondary :-) was just ddesperate to find out one way or another incase I had to alter pictures on the sigs and company thread haha

You may close this thread sir at your leisure. Once again thank you. :-D

Locke1740
09-18-2016, 04:33 PM
Glad to know the Orr Rifles uniform will be added!

Jeff D
06-23-2017, 06:18 PM
Sorry I'm a bit late coming in here. Just thought I'd throw in some snippets of information. Many South Carolina units serving with the Army Of Northern Virginia received Richmond depot uniforms in July and August 1862,comprising short, dark grey jackets and light blue pants. These replaced the early war uniforms shown above. Although small numbers of frock coats continued to be issued sporadically, the bulk of issues for the duration of the war were Richmond types.

Profender
06-23-2017, 06:56 PM

That is very good to hear! The 15th Alabama Company G also had a special uniform. Great those will be added in the future

John Cooley
06-23-2017, 07:32 PM
A question in a similar vein ...
Any possibility that the Subscriber Reward uniforms could have 1 Union and 1 Confederate to choose from, at each appropriate Tier?
While I love the different uniforms I certainly will never use the Union ones which in essence makes 1/2 of the current uniforms of little use.
Being able to choose between Confederate and Union, at each tier, would give us up to 4 uniforms to use.
Not sure if it is possible but it would be desirable imho.