PDA

View Full Version : Joining a Company?

John Ricketts
09-21-2016, 11:24 PM
I tried looking on the Company list thread but it is impossible to tell which Companies are active or the current number of members. I would like to join a Union Company that has around 20 members or more. Thanks.

David Dire
09-21-2016, 11:25 PM
The 52nd is always looking for new fodd- er, I mean, valiant soldiers, to join it's ranks.

We do have about double 20 men, though, if that is a problem.

Lance Rawlings
09-21-2016, 11:40 PM
I would offer you a spot in the 38th NC, but we are CS and aren't 20 strong yet. But if you change your mind, you're welcome here

Mississippi
09-22-2016, 12:10 AM
I tried looking on the Company list thread but it is impossible to tell which Companies are active or the current number of members. I would like to join a Union Company that has around 20 members or more. Thanks.

The 11th Mississippi Infantry Co. A "University Greys" is seeking volunteers willing to take up arms for the Confederacy! We also host a War of Rights weekly Sunday CSA NA skirmish event 2:00 PM U.S. EST.

http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?894-11th-Mississippi-Infantry-Co-A-quot-University-Greys-quot&

A. P. Hill
09-22-2016, 12:22 AM
Try this. I haven't updated for a while, and I don't keep track of numbers of players per, but this will give you a fair assessment of what companies have been created thus far. (http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?1385-Union-Order-of-Battle-Company-Overview)

John Ricketts
09-22-2016, 12:52 AM
The 52nd is always looking for new fodd- er, I mean, valiant soldiers, to join it's ranks.

We do have about double 20 men, though, if that is a problem.

Thank you Corporal. The more the merrier I always say.

As to you rebels, I am a Union man through and through, I would never join your scandalous rebelion! I will fight for our Glorious Republic until all of you traitors are dead or defeated in shame. God Bless the Union, God Bless Lincoln. Huzza!

Lance Rawlings
09-22-2016, 12:56 AM
Thank you Corporal. The more the merrier I always say.

As to you rebels, I am a Union man through and through, I would never join your scandalous rebelion! I will fight for our Glorious Republic until all of you traitors are dead or defeated in shame. God Bless the Union, God Bless Lincoln. Huzza!

Good luck to you sir! As for me, I'll let the lead do the talking... ;)

John Ricketts
09-22-2016, 01:04 AM
Good luck to you sir! As for me, I'll let the lead do the talking... ;)

And to you sir! As to the lead, I beg your pardon, but we posess much more of it here in the North.

Lance Rawlings
09-22-2016, 01:06 AM
Thank you! Well, you don't need as much when you don't miss. ;)

John Ricketts
09-22-2016, 01:12 AM
Thank you! Well, you don't need as much when you don't miss. ;)

You can always pick the lead I send your way out of your teeth and reuse it. ;)

Lance Rawlings
09-22-2016, 01:13 AM
What a gracious offer! Thanks! I'd love a nice pair of hippo dentures anyway!

michaelsmithern
09-22-2016, 06:07 PM
Whichever you choose they should all be good, the bigger Union Companies/Battalions/and Regiment are the 52ndNY guys, the 42ndPA dudes, 1stMN, and the 69thNY, however they are the biggest, and there is no way to tell if they are active or not, well i think the 42nd is active. anyways i'd also suggest maybe Jacksons new company i believe it's the 2ndUS?.

Most importantly have fun with whatever decision you make

Bravescot
09-22-2016, 07:05 PM
He's enlisted into the 42ndPA. Locking thread.