PDA

View Full Version : What is this

LocJope
09-25-2016, 03:30 PM
Decided to see who was on War of Rights, greeted with this and the 2 NA servers, no EU.

TrustyJam
09-25-2016, 03:36 PM
Secret stuff! :)

- Trusty

LocJope
09-25-2016, 03:53 PM
Secret stuff! :)

- Trusty

You can't hide your secrets forever!

Wildcat
09-25-2016, 04:30 PM
it has a test server now :o

Last time I was right and they released drill camp on the 25th like they did the last big update.. So... 6 pm :P or maybe 25th next month for a new release, The latter is more likely tbh.

LocJope
09-25-2016, 04:34 PM
it has a test server now :o

Last time I was right and they released drill camp on the 25th like they did the last big update.. So... 6 pm :P or maybe 25th next month for a new release, The latter is more likely tbh.

I pray it is this day.

RhettVito
09-25-2016, 06:54 PM
# Update :) please

Jasin210
09-25-2016, 08:06 PM
Ohhh

RhettVito
09-25-2016, 11:24 PM
Decided to see who was on War of Rights, greeted with this and the 2 NA servers, no EU.

It's a trap run ! me looking on the threads for a update be like

https://www.facebook.com/SausageDogCentral/videos/10154206347477562/

Wildcat
09-26-2016, 09:14 AM
my predictions were wrong, However the mystic Wildcat can %100 no doubt about it say October the 25th 2016 they will release some sort of update, Could be some new units, Could be the Company tool, Could be the Skirmishes however my powers are not that strong to determine what it will be.

Legion
09-26-2016, 11:27 AM
my predictions were wrong, However the mystic Wildcat can %100 no doubt about it say October the 25th 2016 they will release some sort of update, Could be some new units, Could be the Company tool, Could be the Skirmishes however my powers are not that strong to determine what it will be.

Maybe they realized you were onto them so they are postponing the update a little just to throw you off:)

Wildcat
09-26-2016, 01:46 PM
Maybe they realized you were onto them so they are postponing the update a little just to throw you off:)

id be the most hated person on the forum if that happend lol

michaelsmithern
09-26-2016, 03:57 PM
25th of Oct. well i heard a rumor that there is some sort of major release coming late October early November...although it was just a rumor, well more of a guess than anything, but this gives me a sliver of hope

TrustyJam
09-26-2016, 04:03 PM
If we don't release a major update before the 25th of October we've hit some seriously nasty release blockers, let me put it like that. :)

- Trusty

michaelsmithern
09-26-2016, 04:06 PM
If we don't release a major update before the 25th of October we've hit some seriously nasty release blockers, let me put it like that. :)

- Trusty

those would be some pretty nasty blockers

Wildcat
09-26-2016, 04:27 PM
can you not please just delay to the 25th please just so I can say my mystic powers are real?

just a prank pls dont

(tbh I don't know what release blockers are im hoping that it means if you didn't update before the 25th it would mean you've run into problems? Otherwise ^ makes no sense lol)

Gamble
09-28-2016, 06:31 PM
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Patrick-Spongebob-Freak-Out-Run-In-Circles.gif

Soulfly
09-29-2016, 08:20 AM
can you not please just delay to the 25th please just so I can say my mystic powers are real?

just a prank pls dont

(tbh I don't know what release blockers are im hoping that it means if you didn't update before the 25th it would mean you've run into problems? Otherwise ^ makes no sense lol)

Release blockers are bugs within the latest development trunk or delays...or a developer on vacation who forgot to deploy ;)

Wildcat
09-29-2016, 02:16 PM
Release blockers are bugs within the latest development trunk or delays...or a developer on vacation who forgot to deploy ;)

cheers I thought it meant that but I wasn't sure :P

Wildcat
10-05-2016, 07:43 PM
I have a new theory, The countdown timer on the website that is for "the company tool" has been bugging me, I think their is more to it.

As you may know, The last MAJOR update of the CSA camp was released
"20-07-2016 twenty-ninth field report: CSA Drill Camp Released!
Started by TrustyJam, 07-25-2016 06:42 PM"
and the tool releases at around 6:30 on the 7th of October, Now ima post it again but highlight the parts that my eyes were atracted to a like a magnet (my powers were stronger than ever)

20-07-2016 twenty-ninth field report: CSA Drill Camp Released!
Started by TrustyJam, 07-25-2016 06:42 PM

I mean this COULD be a coincidence, But their is more..

The first drill camp was the twenty-eigth update, However = "Started by Fancy Sweetroll, 05-25-2016 03:11 AM"
they sure do like their 1s, And "-".

8 - 1 = 7

This does not mean that skirmishes are being released however, But wouldn't it make sense to release more units along with the company tool? Sure does to me.
and before anyone doubts me.. Don't I got it right last time.

TrustyJam
10-05-2016, 07:55 PM
I have a new theory, The countdown timer on the website that is for "the company tool" has been bugging me, I think their is more to it.

As you may know, The last MAJOR update of the CSA camp was released
"20-07-2016 twenty-ninth field report: CSA Drill Camp Released!
Started by TrustyJam, 07-25-2016 06:42 PM"
and the tool releases at around 6:30 on the 7th of October, Now ima post it again but highlight the parts that my eyes were atracted to a like a magnet (my powers were stronger than ever)

20-07-2016 twenty-ninth field report: CSA Drill Camp Released!
Started by TrustyJam, 07-25-2016 06:42 PM

I mean this COULD be a coincidence, But their is more..

The first drill camp was the twenty-eigth update, However = "Started by Fancy Sweetroll, 05-25-2016 03:11 AM"
they sure do like their 1s, And "-".

8 - 1 = 7

This does not mean that skirmishes are being released however, But wouldn't it make sense to release more units along with the company tool? Sure does to me.
and before anyone doubts me.. Don't I got it right last time.

Sure. Everything we do is code for something else. :P

Nine, nine, nine

- Trusty

Legion
10-05-2016, 08:40 PM
I had a similar theory, just not as thought out. I just figured they'd release the new update once the tool was officially released.

I hope the new update comes out soon, and I hope it includes what we are all waiting for.;) If it doesn't, well I'd be a little sad but happy at the same time.

Wildcat
10-05-2016, 08:40 PM
sure. Everything we do is code for something else. :p

nine, nine, nine

- trusty

knew it! The MI6 should hire me!

JmCraz8
10-05-2016, 10:10 PM
My theory is that since the company tool was getting worked on maybe the bugs aren't all that bad and maybe skirmishes is right around the corner. That's my hopes and dreams lol

Legion
10-05-2016, 10:23 PM
My theory is that since the company tool was getting worked on maybe the bugs aren't all that bad and maybe skirmishes is right around the corner. That's my hopes and dreams lol

I think that's everyone's hope, time will tell.

TrustyJam
10-05-2016, 10:26 PM

Next big update won't be Skirmishes.

- Trusty

Legion
10-05-2016, 10:28 PM
Next big update won't be Skirmishes.

- Trusty

Thanks for crushing our hopes:p All good though, the next update is one step closer to skirmishes.

TrustyJam
10-05-2016, 10:35 PM
Thanks for crushing our hopes:p All good though, the next update is one step closer to skirmishes.

Sorry about that - next one is a huge milestone for us in its own regard though. :)

- Trusty

Wildcat
10-05-2016, 10:36 PM
then another theory.

Christmas = 25th December (2016)
Last Major Release dates: all on the 25th

Skirmishes for Christmas release date confirmed

ps next update you should add the enfield to the 1stLA since it sounds like its gonna be a in game unit update

Legion
10-05-2016, 10:42 PM
Sorry about that - next one is a huge milestone for us in its own regard though. :)

- Trusty

All good. Though it is a little disappointing because we've been waiting for a long time. Hopefully it will release by the end of the year.

Can't wait for the next update though. Can't wait to see what it has added to the game.

TrustyJam
10-05-2016, 10:52 PM
All good. Though it is a little disappointing because we've been waiting for a long time. Hopefully it will release by the end of the year.

Can't wait for the next update though. Can't wait to see what it has added to the game.

You'll understand why we have opted to get the next update done before skirmishes once it is released. :)

- Trusty

Legion
10-05-2016, 10:58 PM
You'll understand why we have opted to get the next update done before skirmishes once it is released. :)

- Trusty

Now you've got me curious about what the next update contains. Can't wait to see it:D

A. P. Hill
10-05-2016, 11:28 PM
then another theory.

Christmas = 25th December (2016)
Last Major Release dates: all on the 25th

Skirmishes for Christmas release date confirmed

ps next update you should add the enfield to the 1stLA since it sounds like its gonna be a in game unit update

LOL!

Some folks have way too much free time on their hands! :)

John Ricketts
10-05-2016, 11:36 PM
Now you've got me curious about what the next update contains. Can't wait to see it:D

Hopefully fixes for all the crashes happening now. It would be hard to have good skirmishes with the tendency for players to crash as often as we do in the drill camps now. The alpha looks excellent already and runs smooth as silk for me but the crashes can be annoying.

I would guess that some new companies might be added to the game also since we will now have the company tool released. It would also be nice to have the proper animation for reloading our rifles.

TrustyJam
10-06-2016, 12:02 AM
Hopefully fixes for all the crashes happening now. It would be hard to have good skirmishes with the tendency for players to crash as often as we do in the drill camps now. The alpha looks excellent already and runs smooth as silk for me but the crashes can be annoying.

I would guess that some new companies might be added to the game also since we will now have the company tool released. It would also be nice to have the proper animation for reloading our rifles.

The rifle reload animation is one of our most polished ones so far. We have far, far more pressing matters in terms of animations so I wouldn't expect an update to that one in the near future. :)

- Trusty

GeneralSquirts
10-06-2016, 12:03 AM
The rifle reload animation is one of our most polished ones so far. We have far, far more pressing matters in terms of animations so I wouldn't expect an update to that one in the near future. :)

- Trusty

Like the aiming animations and bugs. ;)

Wildcat
10-06-2016, 12:11 AM
LOL!

Some folks have way too much free time on their hands! :)

I sure do!

John Ricketts
10-06-2016, 12:11 AM

- Trusty

The loading animation is very polished as are most of the animations. It's just not exactly correct at least not how I learned while an ACW reenactor. Anyway your right it's not that big of a deal.