PDA

View Full Version : Question about game completion

CombatCorgi
11-22-2014, 07:35 PM
Hello! I have a quick question for the devs! My question is about what estimated percentage is the game at right now from being complete? Just curious because I think it would be pretty refreshing and have at least some idea of how the games going ;) thanks!

TrustyJam
11-23-2014, 01:39 AM
Hello! I have a quick question for the devs! My question is about what estimated percentage is the game at right now from being complete? Just curious because I think it would be pretty refreshing and have at least some idea of how the games going ;) thanks!

Hi there! We're moving forward at the moment, don't worry about that. I'll suggest you taking a look at our field reports as they often offer a deeper look at how the progression of the development is going. I will say, however, that as of yet, the entire development of WoR has been going on without any funding - it's a passion project for us but at the same time we have to make a living. Hopefully we'll get funding, one way or another, before too long. This would greatly speed the development process up and thereby getting the game out to you guys sooner rather than later. :)

- Trusty

CombatCorgi
11-23-2014, 04:15 AM
Thanks for the reply!