PDA

View Full Version : Chaplain Corps

LordIstvan
09-30-2016, 06:27 AM
Greetings,

With the release of the Company Tool, Campfire Games has effectively confirmed the role of Chaplain. I would like this thread to be used as a form of a chat room for all the chaplains. Please do not use this as a way to hate on other religions, you will be removed from the chat.

If you do not know what a chaplain is, they give moral support to troops according to their religious beliefs. The United States Military accommodates to over 1,000 different religions!

If you are a real life chaplain, just a chaplain in game, or you would like be active in a conversation revolving around chaplaincy, please feel join the conversation.

Thanks and God bless,
Capt. Istvan

Volunteer
09-30-2016, 12:24 PM
Do you think the game could have a role for chaplains maybe linked to uplifting morale, helping the medical/healing of players or some such?

LordIstvan
09-30-2016, 05:53 PM
Do you think the game could have a role for chaplains maybe linked to uplifting morale, helping the medical/healing of players or some such?

I don't think they will have a "healing" element as that is not historically accurate, but chances are they have have a lot to do with moral.

Joshua Chamberlain
09-30-2016, 06:46 PM
may you bless my men before we go in to battle

Alexander Greene
09-30-2016, 07:22 PM
the problem with this is that it's not really applicable here. Most regiments are probably going to foght to the death.

TrustyJam
09-30-2016, 10:36 PM
Just want to make it clear that the roles in the company tool are meant for role playing elements mostly. Just because a certain role is featured there doesn't mean it will ever be featured in-game. Doesn't mean it absolutely never will either though. :)

- Trusty

Potus
10-01-2016, 06:08 AM
Istvan I told you already that you will have to crusade with Stoffiday (current Chaplain in our group) to get the position :p

OutdoorClassic
01-05-2017, 07:07 PM
It would really be interesting to see chaplains in the game.

[WoR] Kiff
01-17-2017, 04:34 PM
It would really be interesting to see chaplains in the game.

I agree it would, though I don't really understand how they would benefit anything. Would they add moral while in battle?

Mr.True
02-14-2017, 08:43 PM
Love the idea. Can't wait to see it in action in the camps.

[3rdNJ(D)] Cpt.Raider
07-19-2017, 06:01 AM
This game is amazing!

Maj. Theordore H. Ronson
10-05-2018, 05:44 PM
This is an older thread but I am looking forward to seeing the implementation of chaplains and all other classes out there raising morale for the troops.

Johnny Clement
10-17-2018, 08:26 PM
This is an older thread but I am looking forward to seeing the implementation of chaplains and all other classes out there raising morale for the troops.

Agreed

PanzerSani
07-16-2020, 06:28 AM
Hey, I am sorry for bringing up this older thread, but I am very interested in the development of the Chaplain role.