PDA

View Full Version : Will you be able to make multiple soldiers to use with the company tool?

KernelPopcorn
10-04-2016, 11:43 PM
(deleted)

Legion
10-05-2016, 12:20 AM
It doesn't make much sense to have more than one soldier. You would be splitting your time between multiple companies and that doesn't make much sense imo. Most companies want someone who is going to be dedicated to them and not split between them and some other company.

michaelsmithern
10-05-2016, 08:22 PM
To answer the question, NO, you have one email per soldier. You could make another email to do another soldier, but as legion pointed out, why? from the way things look, to be double company..ing then it'd just take up to much time and people would rather you be focused more on their company instead of the other, i could understand this if mods came out since people in mount and blade like to double reg one in NaS and one in NW, but this isn't the same since it's all one.

Norwegian
10-05-2016, 10:19 PM
One positive side I see about this, is that if a soldier for example wishes to be in both a NA company and a EU company at the same time.
However, this can be exploited as mentioned above, and most likely unfortunately won't get added.

Legion
10-05-2016, 10:34 PM
One positive side I see about this, is that if a soldier for example wishes to be in both a NA company and a EU company at the same time.
However, this can be exploited as mentioned above, and most likely unfortunately won't get added.

You could just join a company that does both instead of joining two separate companies.

Conway
10-06-2016, 02:16 AM
You could just join a company that does both instead of joining two separate companies.

I hope you can understand how that thinking is flawed. I personally is am using two emails because I am in both an NA and an EU company. Because I have friends in both. If you get bored of going to events in one community you may want to try and advance in another one in NA. Leaving a company for an NA and EU one is not always an option.

Zoranny
10-08-2016, 12:08 AM
It doesn't make much sense to have more than one soldier. You would be splitting your time between multiple companies and that doesn't make much sense imo. Most companies want someone who is going to be dedicated to them and not split between them and some other company.

Good for people who want to be part of CSA and USA during battles without the need to desert. Or for balancing purposes (seems to be USA>CSA)

Legion
10-08-2016, 12:13 AM
Good for people who want to be part of CSA and USA during battles without the need to desert. Or for balancing purposes (seems to be USA>CSA)

As far as I know the company tool wont lock you to a certain unit or side.