PDA

View Full Version : Irish Battalion / 1st Virginia Battalion Company A

Valion
10-08-2016, 10:09 PM
Heja, ye Olde Rebels,
since ye already read this, I'd kindly like to ask you whether you'd be willing to join my squadron -
the 1st Virginia Battalion Company A,
the famous Irish Volunteer Battalion.

I'm looking for nice people to play with, and since we all just start out, I think it is a good day to rally the forces waiting for War of Rights to happen.

Regarding my company:
It is a dedicated Special Unit, and as such, I'd like to see it act as some sort of a vanguard or reconnaissance commando. Regular infantry duty will sure be some sort of a routine, too.
But nothing is written in stone, of course, and I'd like to muster a nice fellowship of friends-to-be, collecting opinions and organizing gameplay on a fair, regular and rewarding basis.

So excuse my poor English, and feel free to sign you name with the Irish Volunteers of Virginia.

Yours sincerely,

Major M. A. Schulz

Mississippi
10-09-2016, 05:01 AM
Welcome to the Confederacy!

Wildcat
10-09-2016, 09:11 AM
Welcome! but I suggest taking another company because currently it looks like Co. A is being taken and im pretty sure it isn't you because no one has the name Valion or A. Schulz

Grela
10-09-2016, 09:40 AM
I am the major of the 1st Virginia (Irish Batallion) and I have companies A & B

Wildcat
10-09-2016, 02:47 PM
currently companies A, B, C, D have been taken but you can take any other one.

Hinkel
10-09-2016, 05:29 PM
currently companies A, B, C, D have been taken but you can take any other one.

There is a problem.

The current A, B, C, D companies are using the Infantry tab.. the 1st Battalion shouldn't be there to be honest.
Valion choosed the correct battalion, located in the Special Units tab..

So your companies might get disbanded.. :/
Working on it..