PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Company

Modernassassin
10-09-2016, 05:05 AM
Hello I had created my company and gotten a portion of my members to join during the test (about 11). Some don't want to do it twice and some I couldn't get hold of last week. So after the test ended and the company tool was officially launched I was not able to recreate my company immediately as I had class at the time of the reset and when I went to remake it today it was stolen by someone called Luke Conte and I can assure you that at the time of our creation as I had looked on the company list and we were the first company A. So I was hoping you could help. Thank you and Much appreciated.

Saris
10-09-2016, 05:43 AM
They reserved the company before you did, they only way you can get the title of that company is if the company you are talking about would fall under 10 members. The company tool is made for first come, first served.

From the Company Tool Update:

In order to claim the rights to the company name. You need to have 10 members in your company. When that happens, the company will disappear from the Create Company page. The staff of the other companies with the same name and letter as yours, will also be presented with the page below where they have to decide if they want to change their company letter, that is, if there's any available, or if they want to just disband their company.

If the company that was claimed should fall below 5 members, due to desertions or discharges. The company will become unclaimed and the company will again appear on the Create Company page for other soldiers to form.

Modernassassin
10-09-2016, 05:48 AM
They reserved the company before you did, they only way you can get the title of that company is if the company you are talking about would fall under 10 members. The company tool is made for first come, first served.

From Company tool update:

They had claimed the whole regiment and only recently edited their forum to a specific company and I'm sure of this because I had verified with a Moderator before creating my company and only a company B was present.

Saris
10-09-2016, 05:51 AM
They had claimed the whole regiment and only recently edited their forum to a specific company and I'm sure of this because I had verified with a Moderator before creating my company and only a company B was present.

I mean on the Company Tool, you need to talk with the moderators about this.

Mississippi
10-09-2016, 05:59 AM

I believe if a claimed company drops below 5 members it can be reclaimed.

Saris
10-09-2016, 06:06 AM

Didn't you see the second part of that post?

Modernassassin
10-09-2016, 06:07 AM
Point is that I had it and at the reset I was busy and as soon as I could I went to create and found some took it from us.

Saris
10-09-2016, 06:10 AM
Point is that I had it and at the reset I was busy and as soon as I could I went to create and found some took it from us.

I suggest you make another company but with the same regiment.

Modernassassin
10-09-2016, 06:12 AM
Thanks but I think i'll wait till a moderator can help but hopefully it won't have to come to that.

Modernassassin
10-09-2016, 06:15 AM
Also they are trying to steal my friend(Graf_Maximus) in Company B's company as well they edited their forum a few days ago and stole his company after the reset.

GeneralGinger
10-09-2016, 07:08 AM
I set my forum post to Company A well before you ever made yours, I changed it around January, you made your post June. And I already talked with Maximus and we came to an agreement and he will be using Company C. Also, I think the devs said that the forum post don't officially reserve anything for company tool. I could be wrong though.

Mississippi
10-09-2016, 07:48 AM
That's unfortunate that you and your m8's company was taken by other individuals. The company tool is first come first serve. I suggest you pick another company within the regiment as your backup company choice. I had a couple of backup company choices if my company was taken.

Hinkel
10-09-2016, 08:18 AM
The forum post doesnt count as reserving. The 1 week was a trial and test.
If you are not able to gather your guys, its sad.. but your own problem. The new company has the advantage now and we wont change it. Thats the rule, sorry.

You should use another company or a different regiment.

Lackay
10-09-2016, 12:47 PM
Some don't want to do it twice

I wouldnt count on those types of people

michaelsmithern
10-09-2016, 02:05 PM
The forum post doesnt count as reserving. The 1 week was a trial and test.
If you are not able to gather your guys, its sad.. but your own problem. The new company has the advantage now and we wont change it. Thats the rule, sorry.

You should use another company or a different regiment.

Trustys right, while I'm sorry you lost your company, it has been common fact that threads in the company section do not in any way reserve companies, but show an interest in that company. Your best bet is to find another company in the regiment and wait until they drop low enough then you reclaim it.

Kyle422
10-09-2016, 04:12 PM
Yes there is no such thing as a stolen company. You will have to choose a different letter. a company on the forum is more of a recruitment page than to reserve a company.