PDA

View Full Version : 5th Texas Company A Stolen?

Middleton II
10-11-2016, 06:25 PM
I am Middleton, and me and my friend Petrovick who have been in NaS and games prior for years, have claim on the 5th Texas Company A according to these forums, and I saw that someone already made one on the Company Tool, do I have the rights to the company? Because I thought I did. :/

Also have the steam group for it made in 2014 :c

Maximus Decimus Meridius
10-11-2016, 06:28 PM
sry but no.

First come first serve.

the company threads are just advertisement and doesn't give any rights

So you have to select a other letter or regiment. Sorry :(

Kyle422
10-11-2016, 07:00 PM
I am Middleton, and me and my friend Petrovick who have been in NaS and games prior for years, have claim on the 5th Texas Company A according to these forums, and I saw that someone already made one on the Company Tool, do I have the rights to the company? Because I thought I did. :/

No you do not. You will have to choose a different letter. Company forum pages are meant for recruitment and for loosely letting people know you would like to form that company.

michaelsmithern
10-11-2016, 08:24 PM
Has this not been solved already? I still remember in that other thread about a "stolen company" how it was explained by a developer that there are no reserved companies. Sorry if i'm being mean, but i was under the assumption that this was common fact that your company thread does in no way shape or form gives you the right to that company, it only shows interest in that company

zerosius
10-11-2016, 09:12 PM
Has this not been solved already? I still remember in that other thread about a "stolen company" how it was explained by a developer that there are no reserved companies. Sorry if i'm being mean, but i was under the assumption that this was common fact that your company thread does in no way shape or form gives you the right to that company, it only shows interest in that company

What did you expect from someone with 2 posts in this forum, one creating a thread, and the next complaining about his company being "stolen"...

michaelsmithern
10-11-2016, 10:16 PM
What did you expect from someone with 2 posts in this forum, one creating a thread, and the next complaining about his company being "stolen"...

well he's been registered since July that at least puts him in the group of people that were aware.

zerosius
10-11-2016, 11:09 PM
well he's been registered since July that at least puts him in the group of people that were aware.

Should be aware.

Dutchconfederate
10-12-2016, 08:24 PM

If you have such feelings, you can also talk to me directly. Instead I have to find this post. I don't give a damn about your NaS whatever that means, This is War of Rights, because you played something else for years does not give you any rights here.

Never seen you guys on the forum. So stop complaining, enjoy this great community and show some respect for each other. You could have looked me op on the forum, talked to me you know.

A. P. Hill
10-12-2016, 08:29 PM
A quick look at the link in this post (http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?1386-Confederate-Order-of-Battle-Company-Overview&p=47514&viewfull=1#post47514) would have been a help.

Bravescot
10-12-2016, 08:41 PM
No point in keeping this going. Closed