PDA

View Full Version : Arch not accessable

MK81
10-13-2016, 04:22 PM

I'm not to sure if anyone else has noticed/reported this yet, so just to be sure:

The red box displays the arch entrance to the barn's interior room, pictured above, that your soldier cannot pass through. This is a fairly generic barn and from my own experiences this seems to be the same case with models of this type.

Does anyone else experience this?

MK81
10-13-2016, 06:40 PM
Also,

So as not to start another post... The third flight of stairs in three level houses doesn't allow soldiers to get the next level, presumably the loft/attic space. Maybe worth employing a locked door that is inaccessible if access to this area is not allowed/accounted for.

Happy for others to tell me otherwise, but it appears to be the case for me.

Wildcat
10-13-2016, 08:41 PM
you can but you have to crouch at the same time, Plus I did it once and I got stuck in the doorway

MK81
10-14-2016, 08:45 AM
you can but you have to crouch at the same time, Plus I did it once and I got stuck in the doorway

Many thanks for this Wildcat, I went back and tried your solution and it did work. Not all the time mind, 1 in every two. I needed to crouch by the arch and then press the 'Shift' key and double tap the 'W' key to get through. I'm guessing that is a similar solution to yourself.

Funnily enough, I tried the same technique with the flight of stairs and it worked. I'm guessing that even though the crouch solution works it is not how the CFG Devs have intended these model areas to work.

Any moderator care to confirm?

MK81
10-14-2016, 08:51 AM
Also,

In the North Easterly quadrant a farmstead house with two staircases has an access problem with the rear lower portion of the staircase by the door. It looks narrower than it should. You can use the staircase from the level above but you can't reach the ground level whilst on the stairs.

I haven't tried the crouch technique yet, but it is another access issue.