PDA

View Full Version : Slow to fire

bosch
10-15-2016, 03:34 PM
This is a bit of a hard one to explain but when you reload a musket or prime your pistol for the next shot. and go to aim you will notice that for about 1-2 second he stand perfectly still no breathing and you are unable to fire. then after that breathing kicks in throwing your aim off. not sure how to explain it any other way

MK81
10-17-2016, 11:31 AM
Hi Bosch,

I don't seem to get that. I do have the habit of starting to aim from inconvenient stances and have to wait for my animation to finish before re-aiming, but that is my own fault. Are you experiencing a glitch? If you carry out the same process at night, do you here the background noise of the insects during the pause? That would be the way I'd tell if it were or not. Are there any other animation sequences that experience the same pause? Other than that I can't think what it may be.

bosch
10-20-2016, 07:51 AM
yeah sorry man all noise does stop for a second but come back on soon after. i would not know if this happens at day time since i can rarely get on as the time zone for day in Australia is way late. last time i think i had to get on at 3.00AM for me to able to play the reanacments. so yeah and also i don't think it is a glitch i think it mabey just the game taking a bit long for it to register that you have a bullet loaded. anyway im sure it will get patched out before release so im not to worried it is just a small inconvenience.