PDA

View Full Version : Changing a company name

~Carson~
10-20-2016, 03:30 PM
Are we able to change the name/state of our company without disbanding it or kicking people out? If not, I think this should be added to the company tool because people may want to change their company ect.

William F. Randolph
10-20-2016, 03:49 PM
It could possibly conflict with the competing companies function, if my understanding of that mechanic is correct.

Killobytes
10-23-2016, 04:09 AM
I think this is a really good idea. Maybe a company no longer wants to be associated with other companies and wants a fresh name to be associated with, or wants to associate with another regiment that the captain wants to join.

TrustyJam
10-23-2016, 09:01 AM
You should disband your company and create a new one with the desired name then.

- Trusty

Killobytes
10-23-2016, 06:59 PM
You should disband your company and create a new one with the desired name then.

- Trusty

Well that would be really tough and time-consuming if you run a company with 40+ people; why not just have the option to change so that all of the enlisted, especially those who can't get on all the time, don't have to worry about switching, and more importantly the hair-pulling frustration for the company officers to try and get everyone on the new company? This is probably really easy when you have 12 guys in your company, but not so much for bigger companies.

TrustyJam
10-23-2016, 07:01 PM
Well that would be really tough and time-consuming if you run a company with 40+ people; why not just have the option to change so that all of the enlisted, especially those who can't get on all the time, don't have to worry about switching, and more importantly the hair-pulling frustration for the company officers to try and get everyone on the new company? This is probably really easy when you have 12 guys in your company, but not so much for bigger companies.

You're not meant to be changing company names every second day. That would ruin the idea behind unique name reservation the system is based on.

- Trusty