PDA

View Full Version : Black Screen

Mississippi
10-22-2016, 06:59 PM
Hello, I've had a random black screen problem a couple times after this most recent update. It happens anytime after I join a server.

FakeMessiah27
10-22-2016, 07:54 PM
If you move your mouse, does it flicker and copy it as you move it? If so, I'm having the same issue. The loading screen of the black and white photo will pass to colour and then the screen goes black (sometimes I do see the regimental selection screen, but it flickers constantly and I can't click anything) and moving the mouse duplicates it every second, drawing a string of mouse cursors.

TrustyJam
10-22-2016, 07:59 PM
If you move your mouse, does it flicker and copy it as you move it? If so, I'm having the same issue. The loading screen of the black and white photo will pass to colour and then the screen goes black (sometimes I do see the regimental selection screen, but it flickers constantly and I can't click anything) and moving the mouse duplicates it every second, drawing a string of mouse cursors.

I got that as well during launching it for the first time after the update. Give it a while to compile and it will resove the issue.

- Trusty

VOLCUSGAMING
10-22-2016, 09:00 PM
I got that as well during launching it for the first time after the update. Give it a while to compile and it will resove the issue.

- Trusty

Thanks!
Was having the same problem...

Toroges
10-22-2016, 10:10 PM
No Servers available.

Toroges
10-22-2016, 10:20 PM
Ok i got also the Black Screen and my PC is totaly crashing, so i must reset it.