PDA

View Full Version : Performance issue

LeeThear
10-23-2016, 06:07 AM
Ok. I just got a laptop. Dell Inspiron 7559 with 8 gig ram and a Nvidia GTX 960. I'm enjoying the game and learning. I'm looking forward to start training with my company....I did take notice today the game was choppy and laggy. My specs are up top...I have it set on high..anyone have some help for a newbie to the PC gaming? Thank you for ur help

FakeMessiah27
10-23-2016, 09:40 AM
I think you just picked a very bad time to test out your game for the first time. War of Rights just made the switch from Cry Engine 3 to Cry Engine 5 in yesterday's big update. It's a whole new game in way :D.

So long story short: performance is going to be bad for a while, I don't think it has anything to do with your PC. Should all be worth it in the long run though.

LeeThear
10-23-2016, 09:46 AM
Ok...just as long as it'll improve with my PC..oh btw, where is the range for the Union camp ?

TrustyJam
10-23-2016, 09:53 AM
Ok...just as long as it'll improve with my PC..oh btw, where is the range for the Union camp ?

Press T and you will see it (it's shown in the shape of a round target) via the tactical view. :)

- Trusty

LeeThear
10-23-2016, 10:01 AM
Ok thank you.. been wanting to work on the marksmanship

Sam McCord
10-23-2016, 09:59 PM
Noticed the same thing, just installed the game today. Very laggy, some of the graphics were off, etc. I'm no computer nut, and I don't believe anything's wrong with my PC. Probably just the fact that it's still a very early testing period, and things will shape up for me soon!

Kyle422
10-24-2016, 04:00 AM
This should be in the Alpha section moving now.