PDA

View Full Version : Game Freezing on Deployment Screen

zerosius
10-25-2016, 09:29 PM
Greetings to whom this may concern,

After the recent update i downloaded the game again, and tried starting it, but cant get into the actual game unfortunately.
It does not crash, in fact it starts totally normal for me, but after i join a server and click to deploy a class of soldier, the game stays on the deploy screen with nothing happening and the game becoming inresponsive.
In the background i can hear the sound of my soldier being deployed (Drawing his sword), and the ambient sounds.
I really have no clue what might cause this bug, if i can try and help you find the cause somehow, i can provide you with anything you need :)

Best Greetings,

zerosius

TrustyJam
10-25-2016, 09:32 PM
Greetings to whom this may concern,

After the recent update i downloaded the game again, and tried starting it, but cant get into the actual game unfortunately.
It does not crash, in fact it starts totally normal for me, but after i join a server and click to deploy a class of soldier, the game stays on the deploy screen with nothing happening and the game becoming inresponsive.
In the background i can hear the sound of my soldier being deployed (Drawing his sword), and the ambient sounds.
I really have no clue what might cause this bug, if i can try and help you find the cause somehow, i can provide you with anything you need :)

Best Greetings,

zerosius

http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?1888-War-of-Rights-Update-Changes

Please refer to the text in bold and red. This is most likely what you are experiencing. Give your pc the time needed to compile (don't quit the game when it becomes unrespondsive) and you'll be fine.

- Trusty