PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the Company Tool

ProsaC
10-25-2016, 09:48 PM
I've looked around for quite a while and haven't been able to find a straight answer, or perhaps I've just been looking in the wrong places, in any case.

Will using the Company Tool be required to play community events akin to North & South with ones group?
If yes, will companies be entirely, 100% free and independet, even from other companies of ones chosen regiment/unit/?

If not, will those groups be limited in ways Company Tool using groups are not when the Company Tool is "fully integrated in-game"?

And what does that even mean, the Company Tool being fully integrated?
Will you be limited to only joining the side your Company is a part of?
Will you be limited to only playing as the spesific unit of your company exclusivly?

I would really love some clear and non-confusing answers. Thanks.

TrustyJam
10-25-2016, 09:56 PM
No. The company tool will never limit you in any way in-game. Once (in the far out future) some sort of integration is in place, it'll be there in order to better help companies/clans organize events/matches but they are free to organize those outside of the tool as well.

In short, the tool is meant as a help for people wanting to organize themselves, not as a limit for people not liking the tool/not apart of a company.

- Trusty

ProsaC
10-25-2016, 10:07 PM
Thank you. And as for the independence of companies? I read something about companies being able to vote overarching commanders of the regiment which house those companies. Will those commanders have any actual power over the individual company?

TrustyJam
10-25-2016, 10:10 PM
You don't have to be part of anything if you do not wish to be so in your particular company.

- Trusty