PDA

View Full Version : Enterable Houses

Shmann
12-29-2014, 01:04 PM
Hello,

I only want to know if houses are enterable or not?
I think this question was already asked, but I didnīt found the answer.

Greetings

Hinkel
12-29-2014, 02:51 PM
Hey mate,

I just recomment you to watch our Antietam Map Tour.
If you start at this minute I posted, you get your answer :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0yV1Nbx4uU#t=748

But yes, on the Antietam map, every house will be enterable.

Shmann
12-29-2014, 04:13 PM
Hey mate,

Thanks! I watched this video once before and I think I heard this question in this video. So thatīs why I didnīt find an answer in your forum^^

Historical Player
03-30-2015, 07:20 PM
Hey mate,

Will there be people in the houses cooking, cleaning, etc? That would be funny to walk in on a family dinner.

Bravescot
03-30-2015, 09:46 PM
Knock knock, who's there? Union mother ukers!

Rithal
03-30-2015, 10:06 PM
Knock knock, who's there? Union mother ukers!

Sounds about right. More like *Knock knock* "Who's there?" "The Union Army. We have just come to "requisition" all of your possessions and don't mind the torches, we don't plan to burn you down with the house. We will make sure you are safe and sound, then burn down the house....." :D

Historical Player
03-30-2015, 11:12 PM
Sounds about right. More like *Knock knock* "Who's there?" "The Union Army. We have just come to "requisition" all of your possessions and don't mind the torches, we don't plan to burn you down with the house. We will make sure you are safe and sound, then burn down the house....." :D

Yea, the South may use this house as a fort. It must burn, everything must burn!

Bravescot
03-30-2015, 11:20 PM

*Points at torch in hand* Oh this? Don't worry it's just a certified Union torch designed to burn the Rebel out of any home!

Rithal
03-31-2015, 12:08 AM
*Points at torch in hand* Oh this? Don't worry it's just a certified Union torch designed to burn the Rebel out of any home!

Then came the problem of determining who was a rebel and who wasn't.... Solution: " Burn all the houses! That sounds good! " :D

Bravescot
03-31-2015, 09:05 AM
Then came the problem of determining who was a rebel and who wasn't.... Solution: " Burn all the houses! That sounds good! " :D

If it wasn't burning, they weren't learning! (Also 400!!)