PDA

View Full Version : Random crashes

Profender
11-04-2016, 05:42 PM
Trustyjam as you could see tonight during 1SC,A company drills random crashes. So as per your request:

Other crashes happen during log in either on the start page / server page / choosing a company page.

Well I can't be more help then this, because I have no idea why this happens. Earlier today no problems no crashes. So only thing i can think about is that those 13 people we had online today trigger such crashes?

TrustyJam
11-04-2016, 05:53 PM
Thank you for the report. You will need to be quite a bit more specific if we are to nail down any of the crashes you report. Once you encounter a crash, please tell us what you were doing at that moment - what other players around you were doing, what regiment you were spawned as, what weapon you had, etc, etc. :)

- Trusty

Profender
11-04-2016, 08:04 PM
Thank you for the report. You will need to be quite a bit more specific if we are to nail down any of the crashes you report. Once you encounter a crash, please tell us what you were doing at that moment - what other players around you were doing, what regiment you were spawned as, what weapon you had, etc, etc. :)

- Trusty

Well.. okay here are such moments when i crashed today:

- Crashed during walking in formation. Other players where behind me in the formation
- Crashed during fire drills - Fire by files
- Crashed when i start the game and select a server
- Crashed when i select a server and it is connecting
- Crashed When i come in the screen where i can chose a regiment (12th south carolina)
- Crashed when i entered the game and walked towards the shooting range

MadWolf
11-05-2016, 01:02 PM
Well.. okay here are such moments when i crashed today:

- Crashed during walking in formation. Other players where behind me in the formation
- Crashed during fire drills - Fire by files
- Crashed when i start the game and select a server
- Crashed when i select a server and it is connecting
- Crashed When i come in the screen where i can chose a regiment (12th south carolina)
- Crashed when i entered the game and walked towards the shooting range

Yesterday at the skirmish drill event i (many of the 42nd) had the same problems. The wierd thing was that some people on the same server did not have this problem.

A. P. Hill
11-05-2016, 10:51 PM
Yesterday at the skirmish drill event i (many of the 42nd) had the same problems. The wierd thing was that some people on the same server did not have this problem.

I would think that should point more to individual user system errors rather than software issues from WoR. I know I have a for shit box, the motherboard, processor, and ram are all vintage 2007, yet I have windows 10 64 bit running on this system .. with a GTX 970 .... and because of the age of my lesser stuff, I crash all the time and it does not produce a error report in WoR.

Lets not blame WoR for user's system weakness.

Profender
11-06-2016, 01:41 PM
I would think that should point more to individual user system errors rather than software issues from WoR. I know I have a for shit box, the motherboard, processor, and ram are all vintage 2007, yet I have windows 10 64 bit running on this system .. with a GTX 970 .... and because of the age of my lesser stuff, I crash all the time and it does not produce a error report in WoR.

Well not blaming WoR at all. Was a lot of crashes, Trustyjam was in the game, talked with him about it, told me to post it here.
And it is not only me that this is happening different people with different systems. Maybe your right about the system part. Other thing is I understand it is a Technical Alpha, talked about it and was told to place it here. That is what I did. Very simple.

MadWolf
11-06-2016, 03:15 PM

Like Profender said Not blaming WoR. But if 12 players on a server get the same crash at the same time it has to do with our weak system ??

I play Battlefield 1 Mafia III and Star Citizen on High or max soo..... yeah i think it has to do with my weak system :rolleyes:

TrustyJam
11-06-2016, 03:44 PM
Like Profender said Not blaming WoR. But if 12 players on a server get the same crash at the same time it has to do with our weak system ??

I play Battlefield 1 Mafia III and Star Citizen on High or max soo..... yeah i think it has to do with my weak system :rolleyes:

It didn't have anything to do with your systems. Nor was it a crash per say. It was the server disconnecting us all (probably to prevent a server crash due to bugs).

- Trusty