PDA

View Full Version : 55th New York Volunteer Infantry ?

David B. Monrency
11-23-2016, 03:31 AM
Hello.

I don't see the 55th New York Volunteer Infantry (Lafayette Guard) on the Company Tool. Do you know if this regiment gonna be implanted soon ?

Macliness
11-23-2016, 03:33 AM
Hello.

I don't see the 55th New York Volunteer Infantry (Lafayette Guard) on the Company Tool. Do you know if this regiment gonna be implanted soon ?

If it is not on there it won't be for the foreseeable future. you need to look for companies who have served in the Maryland campaign. Best of luck

-Mac

ps. please check here for all units in the campaign : http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?1385-Union-Order-of-Battle-Company-Overview

David B. Monrency
11-23-2016, 03:38 AM
If it is not on there it won't be for the foreseeable future. you need to look for companies who have served in the Maryland campaign. Best of luck

-Mac

ps. please check here for all units in the campaign : http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?1385-Union-Order-of-Battle-Company-Overview

Thank you very much for your answer.
Have a nice day. :)

Macliness
11-23-2016, 03:39 AM
Thank you very much for your answer.
Have a nice day. :)

no problem David, hope i could help! :)

FrisDrim
11-25-2016, 08:45 PM
Evening
The 55th NY served during the Maryland Campaign.They weren't fight in a major battle. They were in Monocacy, Maryland, near Frederick. They principaly fought during the Peninsula campaign (Williamsburg, Malvern-hill, Yorktown, Seven Pines...) If you need more information, I am at your service.

FrisDrim
69thNY Co.C

Earnest Blitchton
11-29-2016, 08:00 PM
I saw someone started the 1st Ohio Cavalry but I don't see them on any of the orders of battle for Antietam.

[WoR] Kiff
11-30-2016, 12:51 AM
Best of luck.

- Kiff

A. P. Hill
11-30-2016, 04:22 AM
The 55th NY Infantry was not part of the 1862 Maryland Campaign. ONLY the units that were involved in the campaign that's being presented by the developers are in the company tool.

Sorry.

Macliness
11-30-2016, 04:35 AM
The 55th NY Infantry was not part of the 1862 Maryland Campaign. ONLY the units that were involved in the campaign that's being presented by the developers are in the company tool.

Sorry.

Hill i think you're a little late lol

FrisDrim
11-30-2016, 12:56 PM

Sorry.

I think I misspoke, I meant that they did not do the Maryland campaign, but they were stationed in Maryland during the campaign. The 55th NY had "a lot" of loss during the campaign of the peninsula and did not fight in the the campaign of Maryland. They did not do much fighting afterwards,And most men were sent to the 38thNY : "on December 21, 1862 when it was consolidated with the 38th New York Infantry as Companies G, H, I, and K."
Sorry if I wasn't clear enough in the previous message

PS: Also the French and the English are differents. Often when I do the translation in my mind expressions are not understood in the same way because I write as I would write in French.

FrisDrim
69thNY Co.C

Scrouch
05-10-2017, 05:09 PM
So the 55th is definitely out of the game ?

Give us (french players) the way to get our own historical company :o

Please :rolleyes:

JaegerCoyote
05-16-2017, 01:36 AM
So the 55th is definitely out of the game ?

Give us (french players) the way to get our own historical company :o

Please :rolleyes:

39th NY had a French company

Blanqui-Auguste
09-09-2017, 12:23 PM
http://www.warofrightsforum.com/group.php?groupid=170

We are French. so we are the first french players organisation on this game. we work about the french new york volonteers.
see you guys!