PDA

View Full Version : In-game Morale Values

Soulfly
01-05-2015, 11:18 AM
Hello guys,

since i was reading/ watching a lot of stuff regarding the civil war a little question came to my mind. Since the North had a superior (most of the time) equipment (supplies, weaponry and so on..) and it says that the men of South always fought with a huge amount of valor i would like to know if this will be displayed in-game. Saying that the southern soldier will compensate the numeral/ logistical differences with a higher moral ?

I know that this is not 100% true since the northern men fought for their cause as brave as the southerners did but this just came to my mind.

Best wishes,

Soulfly

TrustyJam
01-05-2015, 11:53 AM
Hello guys,

since i was reading/ watching a lot of stuff regarding the civil war a little question came to my mind. Since the North had a superior (most of the time) equipment (supplies, weaponry and so on..) and it says that the men of South always fought with a huge amount of valor i would like to know if this will be displayed in-game. Saying that the southern soldier will compensate the numeral/ logistical differences with a higher moral ?

I know that this is not 100% true since the northern men fought for their cause as brave as the southerners did but this just came to my mind.

Best wishes,

Soulfly

The stats will be identical across the two factions. The brilliance (as well as luck regarding not so brilliant Union generals) of the high command of the southern states was the single most important factor in terms of countering the numbers and wealth of the Union. The placement of spawn points in WoR will reflect such factors.

- Trusty

Soulfly
01-05-2015, 01:16 PM
The placement of spawn points in WoR will reflect such factors.

- Trusty

Interesting approach, thank you for your response !

Caserta34
01-05-2015, 11:01 PM
Very good question

Soulfly
01-06-2015, 01:50 PM
Well i was thinking about the meeting of green recruits and battle hardened veterans and the influence of combat to them. Since it will be possible to create a character i thought about that this may develop and gain experience during the time...just like the player will.

Bravescot
01-06-2015, 03:20 PM
So people like us Soulfly who will be pre-ordering and all that stuff well be the grizzly veterans of the war as we're going to have a bit head start for how long we've been knocking around :P

TrustyJam
01-07-2015, 08:28 AM
So people like us Soulfly who will be pre-ordering and all that stuff well be the grizzly veterans of the war as we're going to have a bit head start for how long we've been knocking around :P

Soldier progress/profiles are being discussed at the moment actually, although they're not quite yet a priority yet. :)

- Trusty

Rithal
01-08-2015, 12:04 AM
Soldier progress/profiles are being discussed at the moment actually, although they're not quite yet a priority yet. :)

- Trusty

I can't wait to hear the details Trusty. PLEZ. I MUST KNOW MORE....

Hairywarhero
02-27-2015, 10:09 AM
very interesting in this thread