PDA

View Full Version : Telegram bug

FakeMessiah27
12-12-2016, 11:59 AM
I tried sending a telegram to my company the other day, and it seemed to take a very long time. After several minutes of watching the loading circle go round, I eventually just closed the page. Having a quick look at my Sent telegrams then showed that it had tried sending out several, but it seemed each sent out telegram took longer than the last. The culprit seemed to be an apostrophe.

Here's an example of what the same sentence in different telegrams looked like.

War of Right''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''s developers

War of Right''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''s

War of Right''''''''''''''''s

War of Right's

Hatchmo
12-18-2016, 04:07 PM
It wont let me send one at all. I keep getting an error.

FakeMessiah27
12-18-2016, 05:10 PM
It didn't actual give any error for me, but the spinning soldiers in the middle of the screen just kept on going and going and going...

Fancy Sweetroll
12-18-2016, 07:39 PM
What is your soldier name?

FakeMessiah27
12-19-2016, 08:31 AM
Dennis McGee [42ndPA(Co.F)]

Fancy Sweetroll
12-19-2016, 01:59 PM
It wont let me send one at all. I keep getting an error.

It's working for you now as well as for others who have had your particular issue.

It didn't actual give any error for me, but the spinning soldiers in the middle of the screen just kept on going and going and going...

It worked fine for me. Does this happen to you all the time?

Maximus Decimus Meridius
12-19-2016, 04:04 PM
hey i have also a bug

i copied a message and wanted to send them to some new members. I pressed the send button but i miss them in the list of my send telegrams

FakeMessiah27
12-19-2016, 04:51 PM
It's working for you now as well as for others who have had your particular issue.

It worked fine for me. Does this happen to you all the time?

It's only happened twice now. First with the original message I tried to send out and then again with a second telegram in which I tried to apologise to people for the bugged telegrams. Both had the same issue.

I haven't tried it since because I was a bit worried about the weird looking emails I was sending out to people :D.

Fancy Sweetroll
12-19-2016, 06:07 PM
Special characters can in some cases bug it out like

, ; : ' ()

But it depends on the order of the characters and other things. If you encounter it again, send me a pm with the message you tried to send.

Maximus Decimus Meridius
12-19-2016, 06:50 PM
i tried to send the same message to a couple of men. for some it works for some not. mostly it works only for the first person