PDA

View Full Version : They're watching

Bravescot
01-29-2015, 07:56 AM
Does anybody else feel like the devs are just watching us pop out ideas and are stilling there using us as idea machines xD

Hinkel
01-29-2015, 08:09 AM
Ideas by the community are always welcomed. We have the basic structure of the game in our heads and on paper, but to get more and detailed ideas to certain aspects of the game are always welcomed and help us very much! :)
So keep them coming, even if we don't or can't answer on everything.

TrustyJam
01-29-2015, 08:26 AM
Does anybody else feel like the devs are just watching us pop out ideas and are stilling there using us as idea machines xD

Oh we're watching.

I like those new chairs you've bought for your living room...

- Trusty

Soulfly
01-29-2015, 08:40 AM
I think the cooperation between players and devs will increase as soon as the first shots has been fired, except for Trusty who is watching other peoples furniture.....

Bravescot
01-29-2015, 10:03 AM
Ideas by the community are always welcomed. We have the basic structure of the game in our heads and on paper, but to get more and detailed ideas to certain aspects of the game are always welcomed and help us very much! :)
So keep them coming, even if we don't or can't answer on everything.

Oh we're watching.

I like those new chairs you've bought for your living room...

- Trusty

There are two types of people in this world xD.

Rithal
01-29-2015, 02:45 PM
We are watching you too Trusty.... O_o

TrustyJam
01-29-2015, 03:28 PM
We are watching you too Trusty.... O_o

I'm watching you from above.

http://www.warofrightsforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=933&stc=1

- Trusty

Rithal
01-29-2015, 05:22 PM
HAHAHA. That made my day. XD. Great looking balloon by the way. And the landscape below looks gorgeous. I thought it was real when I first looked!

Bravescot
01-29-2015, 06:02 PM
This is gold xD. We can't hide from Trusty's all seeing eyes.....hang on. Trust see all....Sauron sees all. Trusty = Sauron! Illuminati confirmed!

Rithal
01-29-2015, 06:11 PM
Get rekt Trusty