PDA

View Full Version : Question about ranks and how they work.

Fitchace
12-21-2016, 06:35 PM
So I have a series of questions I was wondering I could get an answer to. If this question is already answered please link it for me!!

1. Depending on how much money you chose to give to the War of Rights development you will acquire a rank. Once the full game is released will these ranks matter in the game/gameplay besides the unlocked items you get. For example if I chose to purchase the Private over the Captain rank will I have access to all the same roles once the game is released. So does it matter how much give once the game is released.

2. After the game is released will there still be options to purchase ranks if ranks do matter inside the game play itself or is this a special offer to those before the game is released.

3. After the game is released is there a way to progress through the ranks without purchase?

Thank you!!

Leifr
12-21-2016, 07:56 PM
Evening Fitchace.

1) Your choice in tier (rank) will not affect the game.
2) No, as the ranks displayed here are linked entirely to the donation-tier of your choosing.
3) In-game ranks will eventually be tied to your character profile made within the 'Company Tool'. That is, whatever your assigned rank is there it will be properly reflected on your player-avatar in game. However, I do believe that CFG desire also to have an open-ended game mode too where one may choose their own rank.

Hope this helps!

Saris
12-21-2016, 08:05 PM
So I have a series of questions I was wondering I could get an answer to. If this question is already answered please link it for me!!

1. Depending on how much money you chose to give to the War of Rights development you will acquire a rank. Once the full game is released will these ranks matter in the game/gameplay besides the unlocked items you get. For example if I chose to purchase the Private over the Captain rank will I have access to all the same roles once the game is released. So does it matter how much give once the game is released.

2. After the game is released will there still be options to purchase ranks if ranks do matter inside the game play itself or is this a special offer to those before the game is released.

3. After the game is released is there a way to progress through the ranks without purchase?

Thank you!!

The ranks shown under your name in the forum just shows what tier you bought. It doesn't affect anything in-game besides when you get to start playing, for an example, I bought the Captain tier so I get the game right now in its alpha stage, sergeants will get the game when skirmish phases come out, and privates get the game on its release day. You will get whatever rank your company commander assigns you to and this rank will be tied to you in-game.

Hinkel
12-21-2016, 08:06 PM
Like Leifr said, the pledge rank has nothing to do with your ingame ranks.

If you donate 15 Dollar for the Private pledge, you will be able to be the commanding general ingame. Its not linked ;)

[WoR] Kiff
12-21-2016, 11:06 PM
I thought that it it was CG not "CFG" :confused:
And there are bonuses to the tiers you pledge. For example, if you pledge Lt. General, you have access to a special in game rifle! If you are really into the game it is totally worth it in my opinion. After all, this is how I will be spending my nights for the next four years ;)

Dutchconfederate
12-23-2016, 01:23 PM
Kiff;53745']I thought that it it was CG not "CFG" :confused:
And there are bonuses to the tiers you pledge. For example, if you pledge Lt. General, you have access to a special in game rifle! If you are really into the game it is totally worth it in my opinion. After all, this is how I will be spending my nights for the next four years ;)

4 years? And then you will stop playing?? ;-)

michaelsmithern
12-23-2016, 04:42 PM

i tried to tell myself that with NW and NaS but the communities became like a second home to me. ah well, now i get to experience the same thing in War of Rights

A. P. Hill
12-23-2016, 05:25 PM

Well ... you know, a girl has to do what a girl has to do. :) Her interests may change over that time. Who knows with the mind of a woman. LOL.