PDA

View Full Version : Features page

TrustyJam
02-20-2015, 12:34 AM
Features page

Today, we’re happy to announce the launch of our features page on our website: http://warofrights.com/Features

The features page showcases some of the features currently ingame and will be updated and expanded upon as development moves forward.

We hope you all will enjoy it!

http://i.imgur.com/YxphgPg.jpg (http://warofrights.com/features)

- Trusty

Lackay
02-20-2015, 12:45 AM
amazing work on the features page, well done

Devmc99
02-20-2015, 12:49 AM
Awesome! Looks like a game company finally got shoulder arms correct. With the fingers on the correct part of the gun :D.

Rithal
02-20-2015, 01:06 AM
I can't express how exciting this is for me. Everything from the hundreds of unique character customizations, all the way to the fantastic looking day night cycle is brilliant. I especially love the foggy mornings that were shown. My favorite part however, was the reloading animation.

This is a big step for the development of this game, and it looks like we are getting closer and closer to a release date! :D

Fancy Sweetroll
02-20-2015, 01:47 AM
Awesome! Looks like a game company finally got shoulder arms correct. With the fingers on the correct part of the gun :D.

Thank our historical advisor George Crecy for that hehe ;)

PvtPalmer11pvi
02-20-2015, 03:00 AM
I must say when I watched each clip my jaw was on the floor. you guys are doing one hell of a job here

Soulfly
02-20-2015, 07:15 AM
Congratulations for reaching the next milestone ! Though i love the detailed animations (like the reloading one) i still see some potential for improvements there, especially the walking animation. But i am really happy about the game modes to be implemented and the dynamic time of day.

I salute you guys !

Hairywarhero
02-20-2015, 12:57 PM
Looks great :D

Arcturus
02-20-2015, 01:12 PM
Looks great :D

Agree 100%.

Lackay
02-20-2015, 04:25 PM
oh, I hate to nit-pick but, I didnt see any African-American models

Hinkel
02-20-2015, 04:35 PM

War of Rights is about the Maryland Campaign of September 1862.
During that Campaign, there were no African American units active... after the campaign, Lincoln did the Emancipation Proclamation, which was the start of the Negro regiments.

So thats why we have no African American or native american soldiers :)

Lackay
02-20-2015, 04:36 PM
War of Rights is about the Maryland Campaign of September 1862.
During that Campaign, there were no African American units active... after the campaign, Lincoln did the Emancipation Proclamation, which was the start of the Negro regiments.

So thats why we have no African American or native american soldiers :)

I see! Thanks for the reply

Potus
02-20-2015, 04:37 PM
insert tears of joy here....

don't know what to say....Wauw really Wauw looks amazing!!!!

Bravescot
02-21-2015, 12:06 AM
B E A Uuuuuuutiful

[RG]Chewie
02-21-2015, 03:08 AM
Looks great guys another update like this and im going to have to donate!;)

Caserta34
02-21-2015, 05:15 AM
Looks awesome

baktech
02-21-2015, 09:02 AM
This is so ruddy awesome!

~Lawrence~
02-22-2015, 01:47 AM
Keep up the fine work lads! This is amazing!

Devmc99
02-22-2015, 02:42 AM
Chewie;5360']Looks great guys another update like this and im going to have to donate!;)
Why not do it now :cool:

JohnACuster
02-22-2015, 03:56 PM
Wow, that's amazing guys! I love it!!

Aniallator
02-23-2015, 07:44 AM
Amazing! The animations could be improved in places, but excellent job, nonetheless!

Maestro
02-25-2015, 05:58 PM
Videos load automatically what is very very fustrating

TrustyJam
02-25-2015, 06:29 PM
Videos load automatically what is very very fustrating

Why is that very very frustrating?

- Trusty

Aniallator
02-26-2015, 02:39 AM
I found that annoying as well... I'd rather load them myself then have them all load automatically.

Quadro
03-03-2015, 08:11 PM
Omg! Awesome!!!

~Lawrence~
03-05-2015, 01:59 PM
Why can't I stop watching this awesomeness?

MrSpada
03-06-2015, 02:12 PM
Really promising .. great job!

Shmann
03-06-2015, 02:44 PM
As I already said.... very amazing, but what's missing to release something like a "Early Access" or a community alpha test for this game? We all can't wait to play this game after seeing these videos.

Yours Sincerely
Shmann

Rithal
03-06-2015, 10:46 PM
As I already said.... very amazing, but what's missing to release something like a "Early Access" or a community alpha test for this game? We all can't wait to play this game after seeing these videos.

Yours Sincerely
Shmann

Hmmm.... I agree! :D

Bravescot
03-07-2015, 04:00 AM
One is never able to say an alpha is "missing" as it is that the developers discretion if they chose to release an alpha. They may just right to beta!....I'd still love an alpha ;)

OzWally
03-11-2015, 09:46 PM

It's African or American cannot have both.
It's Black or White.

Bravescot
03-12-2015, 12:55 AM
It's Black or White.

OR it's politically correct and it's African-American because you CAN have both.

Rithal
03-12-2015, 12:58 AM
It's Black or White.

Well I don't really see a reason to bring race into things honestly. I'm with you though. I never quite understood why people now consider it correct to refer to black people as African-Americans. Using that standard, I would be a European-American, yet people just call me white. Yet when I call someone black in public they get offended. The only way you would be an African-American is if you were born in Africa and immigrated to America. So yes, you are right, but I prefer to just refer to us all as Americans. Race really doesn't matter outside of U.S Censuses XD

Bravescot
03-12-2015, 01:12 AM
Well I don't really see a reason to bring race into things honestly. I'm with you though. I never quite understood why people now consider it correct to refer to black people as African-Americans. Using that standard, I would be a European-American, yet people just call me white. Yet when I call someone black in public they get offended. The only way you would be an African-American is if you were born in Africa and immigrated to America. So yes, you are right, but I prefer to just refer to us all as Americans. Race really doesn't matter outside of U.S Censuses XD

Does Colonials work for you as well?

Rithal
03-12-2015, 03:40 AM
Does Colonials work for you as well?

No... because I didn't colonize America. My great great great great great great grandparents did XD Just like most black people in America weren't born in Africa. Their great great great great great great grandparents were, and then sold into the U.S. Thats the whole point I'm trying to make. We shouldn't refer to each other as "African-American", or "Asian-American" or whatever. People just do that because they think it sounds nicer than black, asian and white. We should just refer to each other as Americans and leave race out of it.

Rithal
03-12-2015, 03:46 AM
It's Black or White.

In addition on a side note, technically in my opinion many black soldiers during the Civil War could be referred to as "African-Americans" because it possible that many of them were 1st and 2nd generation descendants from people born in Africa. Some might have even been born in Africa. When you are that close generation wise, I would refer to you as "*put continent here*-American". In addition, I'm not sure if you were trying to make an analogy like African:American::Black:White but the term "American" can be used to describe people from all kinds of backgrounds (including Natives imo) no matter their skin. ;) Just wanted to clear that up,

Bravescot
03-12-2015, 07:13 AM
Colonials it is!

Aniallator
03-12-2015, 07:59 AM
Though I agree African-American to be an odd term, I use it because "black people" sounds so offensive. Oh, well. Humans have and will continue to be dumb.

Now can we please not have race-related arguments on this forum? It's really unnecessary.

Soulfly
03-12-2015, 09:29 AM
Now can we please not have race-related arguments on this forum? It's really unnecessary.

Absolutely unnecessary, but unnecessary arguments used to happen here.

Rithal
03-12-2015, 08:33 PM
Colonials it is!

OK. So, that makes no sense. I agree with Aniallator and Soulfly. This is really no place to carry on a provoking racial discussion. Like I said, if you are born in America, you are an American and nothing else. Skin doesn't matter.

Bravescot
03-12-2015, 09:57 PM
I think the joke is being lost....first American I've met not to have a laugh at being called a Colonial by a Brit.

Rithal
03-13-2015, 04:32 AM
I think the joke is being lost....first American I've met not to have a laugh at being called a Colonial by a Brit.

Yeah I think it was the context that made it seem less like a joke. But yes, now that I think about it, its kind of funny. I just kept going because of the whole "colonialism/imperialism" political argument. I literally thought you were referencing that. XD lelelel.

William
04-28-2015, 11:23 AM
Did i missclick i´m still in the Features page or in the Race/Politik thread xD

Historical Player
04-28-2015, 01:09 PM
Nobody knows the Colonial Struggle like us Americans.

FalloutDud3
04-28-2015, 07:48 PM
Man I haven't been on the forums for a long time. The game looks like it's coming along fine. Good job and good luck.

MrAmerican
12-20-2015, 08:30 PM
Just looking around the forums... and I'm wondering what ever happened to the features page?

TrustyJam
12-20-2015, 08:34 PM
Just looking around the forums... and I'm wondering what ever happened to the features page?

It got removed when we launched the crowdfunding campaign. All of the information on the features page and a lot more is covered in our crowdfunding updates and main video.

- Trusty

MrAmerican
12-20-2015, 08:36 PM
It got removed when we launched the crowdfunding campaign. All of the information on the features page and a lot more is covered in our crowdfunding updates and main video.

- Trusty

ok thanks for the reply.