PDA

View Full Version : War of Rights Community Event 4th of Feb

Fordy
01-29-2017, 11:25 PM
War Of Rights Community Steam Group Event!
Drill Captain: Glen Ford
Drill 1st Sergeant: Gondorian
Drill 2nd Sergeant: Capt. Cooper
Caster: Lord_John
Caster: Chadman
Caster: Malakith Skadi
Caster: WarriorOfSparta
Caster: DiplexHeated
Caster: LionHeart
Caster: Pixelated Apollo

Head of the WoR community steam group: KIff

War Of Rights Community is proud to host the best stream of events on "War of Rights" With much work, planning, and dedication, we are able to present everyone with a chance to take part in mock skirmishes and drill. Feel free to join the steam group to stay tuned on our event announcements & giveaways. Thank you for choosing "War Of Rights Community Event Hosting" see you on the battlefield!

To The Colors!
If you would like to step out of line and follow the Drill/ Mock-Skirmish, please contact "Glen Ford". He will give you the okay. This is just so that the event can stay as organised as possible while maintaining a realistic feel. We don't want to have fifteen regulars observing two feet away from training.
Event Time: 2pm Est, to 3:30pm Est. ( 7GMT until 8:30GMT)
Start heading to the server from about 1:30 est (6:30 GMT) just to receive instructions for the event

NEW MANAGEMENT
in a attempt to make the event more engaging and to give YOU more one on one time with our proficient staff I Glen Ford have come up with a new take on events. previously each event was one massive squad that would take ages to organise and to do anything. that changes today- we will break down into 4 squads one on each station.

1. Drill
2. Marching
3. Firing
4. Melee

these stations will rotate throughout the event so everyone can get a feel for the game

Finally at the end of the event I will bring all the squads together for one big squad of drilling perfect for your screenshots and videos.
Good luck. see you on the battlefield
Glen Ford

RhettVito
01-29-2017, 11:55 PM
See you guys there :) :rolleyes: This will be fun

[WoR] Kiff
01-30-2017, 07:12 PM
We hope every participant has a fun, enjoyable and educational time!

RhettVito
01-30-2017, 07:30 PM
Kiff;55089']We hope every participant has a fun, enjoyable and educational time!

We will :)

Saris
01-31-2017, 12:44 AM
I'll try to make it if my computer will allow it

Pokerstuds
01-31-2017, 04:52 PM
I am looking forward to attending! I could use some refreshers on drill! :rolleyes:

TrustyJam
01-31-2017, 04:57 PM
I am looking forward to attending! I could use some refreshers on drill! :rolleyes:

Ahh so you're the new Secretary of War!

Thank you for supporting the development of the game. The entire dev team went "yes!" when we saw your pledge. :)

- Trusty

Leifr
01-31-2017, 05:05 PM
Bloody heck and hell!

RhettVito
01-31-2017, 07:31 PM
Ahh so you're the new Secretary of War!

Thank you for supporting the development of the game. The entire dev team went "yes!" when we saw your pledge. :)

- Trusty

So did I lol ! Let's hit $300,000 ;)

Pokerstuds
01-31-2017, 08:42 PM
I want this game to succeed! So far it is worth every penny as is, the effort and care that I have seen is what caused me to do what I did. I hope I can contribute to the community in social and gaming value as much as I did monetarily to the development! And heck yes, 300k here we come! :cool:

Lance Rawlings
01-31-2017, 09:22 PM
I want this game to succeed! So far it is worth every penny as is, the effort and care that I have seen is what caused me to do what I did. I hope I can contribute to the community in social and gaming value as much as I did monetarily to the development! And heck yes, 300k here we come! :cool:

Amen to that!

[WoR] Kiff
01-31-2017, 09:38 PM
That sure is something to say "I've payed over a thousand dollars for this game damn it!" In all seriousness that's a very hefty amount to donate and I am sure all of it is being used very wisely to develop the game! :o

RhettVito
01-31-2017, 11:02 PM

Thanks for the contribution pard 300k here we come ! InWoRWeTrust! Just think of it this way every time anyone gives a little money to WoR gets a little closer to Skirmish

[WoR] Kiff
02-03-2017, 06:54 PM
Event tomorrow! We're getting close! Hope to see many of you there, it should be a fun time for all. Make sure to read all event information/details before hand so that you are all caught up on everything that will be happening at the upcoming February 4th event!

~ Charms