PDA

View Full Version : 1st Texas Infantry, Company B

LBoland
02-28-2017, 04:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/D5gSiWW.png

1st Texas Infantry Regiment
Company B "Livingston Guards"

Introduction and thanks

Formed on February 28th 2017, the 1st Texas Company B was intended only as a reserved place for a few close friends and I while we waited for development to continue with War of Rights. However, within a month I was approached by an old friend of mine, Maj. LaBelle, who I admit I had not spoken to at great length with in several years. It was during our conversation that I had noticed that by complete chance we had both joined a company of the 1st Texas Regiment. It was then that Maj. LaBelle explained the regiment of the 1st Texas and how the major companies had organized themselves into a cooperative organization that still maintained individual company identity. I was pleasently suprised by this as my experience in past communities up to that point had been less than noteworthy and disfunctional at best. It is because of Maj. LaBelle that I can proudly say that within a few short weeks, Company B was officially inducted into the 1st Texas Infantry Regiment. Since then, I have had the honor and the privilege of seeing this company grow and mature into what it has become today in the span of only one year. Had it not been for the constant support of the people in the regiment who continue to support our growth and success, the company would most likely still be just that reserved 13 man group as it started. It is with a feeling of obligation and pleasure that I say to; Lieutenant Colonel Stockton, Major LaBelle, Captain Philip Work, 1st Lieutenant Mjtheko, 1st Lieutenant Schroder, 2nd Lieutenant Frosty, and 1st Sergeant Hitsme, thank you for all that you have done for this company and for the regiment as a whole.

About Us

The 1st Texas Infantry, Company B is primarily an infantry company. Our main focus is that of outstanding marksmanship, fast maneuvering, and most importantly the utmost discipline on the field. Company B succeeds in these 3 main focuses because of our belief in the idea that constant drilling and practice with your fellow soldiers is they key to victory. It is the consistent drilling and informative lessons given that seperates the company from a group of soldiers, into a cohesive and effective fighting unit. There is no greater way of seeing this philosophy's advantage than by witnessing the 1st Texas in battle, and our ratio of victories over defeats is a testament to such a claim.

Why should you join?

There are several reasons to join the 1st Texas Company B, you'd be fighting and drilling alongside the most experienced enlisted men, NCO's and Officers in the war of rights community. Additionally, you'd have the privelege of being enlisted in one of the most elite competitive fighting units within the game, which currently boasts over 300 members.

Traits we look for in recruits:
1. You excel while working within a team.
2. You adapt easily to stressful and rapidly changing situations.
3. You keep calm and level headed under pressure.
4. You can follow others and listen to orders without complaint or arguement.
5. You are willing and able to dedicate several hours a month to the company and our events.
6. You have a competitive nature and are motivated by the prospect of winning.
7. You are sociable and know when it is acceptable to mess around, and when it's time to be serious.

If these traits describe you, enlist with the company.

Recruitment

To join, you have 2 options available to you.
1. Reply to this thread with the template provided filled out and wait for a response.
2. Enlist via the company tool and join the discord to speak to a member of command.

Application for Enlistment
Steam Name (Link to Profile):
Alpha Access?: (Yes/No/Soon)
Why do you wish to join?: (50 words minimum)
Personal Traits?: (Ex. Introverted, aggressive, competitive etc...)

Promotions

Promotions in the company are handled with care and due consideration. We expect our NCO's and Officers to be both dedicated to the company and regiment, but above all else we expect them to be of the highest quality. Promotion is not guaranteed, only someone who has shown dedication, ability, leadership skills and a deep understanding of the material the company teaches can hope to advance through the ranks.

Volunteer > Private: Attend 1 drill and 1 skirmish.

Private > Corporal: Display leadership qualities and an understanding of marching, formation, and company structure. Also demonstrate an understanding of the role of a corporal.

Corporal > Sergeant: Excel in your duties as a corporal. Continue to show personal growth in both ability and knowledge. Be willing to dedicate several hours a week to the company and to your responsibilities as a sergeant.

Sergeant > 1st Sergeant: Display excellence in your position as a sergeant in both administrative functions and field duties. Be well versed in tactics and the functions of all positions within a formation. Have all commands committed to memory.

1st Sergeant > 2nd Lieutenant: Serve as 1st Sergeant to the sastisfaction of company command for a minimum period of 2 months. Receive a recommendation from at least 1 commissioned officer within the regiment. Attend an officer's course given to you by the commanding officer of the company and pass any and all exams given to you during the course. Be able and willing to dedicate at minimum 8-10 hours per week to the duties and responsibilities of the 2nd Lieutenant.

2nd Lieutenant > 1st Lieutenant: Serve with distinction as 2nd Lieutenant for a period of at least 3 months. Continue to display outstanding service within the company by performing your duties to a level of satisfaction that is above average. Show that you have the ability to perform excellently under pressure both during drill and battle. Have a vast knowledge on tactics and a complete understanding of all positions, roles, marching orders and formation. Receive no less than 2 recommendations from other commissioned officers within the regiment. Pass the 1st Lt's course administered by the commanding officer of the company.

Roster

Commissioned Officers: (3/3)

8072 Captain L. Boland

8073 1st Lieutenant Schroder

8074 2nd Lieutenant Frosty

Non-Commissioned Officers

8075 1st Sergeant Clark

8076 Sergeant Eagle

8077 Corporal KFCMan

8077 Corporal Sullivan

8077 Corporal Novak

Enlisted

72 Enlisted Men

A. P. Hill
02-28-2017, 06:59 PM
Congrats!

Welcome Texas to the CSA!

J.Stockton
02-28-2017, 08:42 PM
Welcome and good luck

"Texans always move'em" - General Robert E. Lee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM

Saris
03-01-2017, 01:50 AM
Welcome to the 1st Texas!

LoneMerc
03-01-2017, 03:32 AM
Welcome indeed! Are the Boland's on the roster related? If so its gonna be a hard day for mother if you boys don't spread out... :D

LBoland
05-23-2017, 03:43 PM
Updated, proud to have the company getting hyped up again and now being part of the regiment itself. It's going to be YUUUUUGE!

SonsOfLiberty86
07-12-2017, 09:05 PM
New recruit, reporting in! Still waiting for my game key but am excited to play with everyone

LBoland
07-13-2017, 01:48 AM
New recruit, reporting in! Still waiting for my game key but am excited to play with everyone

Welcome welcome.

wardaddyplays
07-26-2017, 09:27 PM
A Good Day to you Gentlemen. Do we have any twitter page or homepage?

Here is something I did while I had nothing to do, hope y´all like it

https://ibb.co/bMfKS5

LBoland
07-26-2017, 11:09 PM
A Good Day to you Gentlemen. Do we have any twitter page or homepage?

Here is something I did while I had nothing to do, hope y´all like it

https://ibb.co/bMfKS5

Just a steam group. And nice graphic, I'll probably switch it out with the current one periodically.

wardaddyplays
08-02-2017, 06:57 AM
https://youtu.be/gTh1rvu73OI

NJ87Army
02-03-2018, 07:53 PM
Just Want to Congratulate serveral key members of Company B and their promotions . Cpl. Sullivan- has been a very active member of our community and company and is always counted on to make it to all events for this eagerness he was promoted in our growing company . Sgt Eagle- for his dutiful service in Company B as a corporal , he was promoted in our growing company for his exceptional work and dedication to his men under his command. First Sergeant Colonial- For his participation in our Company and making sure people attend events with our Regiment and Company also his part in helping form Company B what it is today. Congratulations to these Great Men of Company B

Mr.Moto
02-06-2018, 03:32 PM
nice page

NJ87Army
02-07-2018, 07:55 PM
its a working progress but our forumn page is the last of our Company B priorities we focus more on game play and building team cohesion

NJ87Army
02-28-2018, 11:52 PM
Company B , had recruited 4 volunteers in a single night the other day. Our newest member just recruited another two to Company B 1st Texas good job to Pvt. Larken command will continue to watch your progress

LBoland
03-15-2018, 08:02 PM
Updated with current information.

Rook
04-09-2018, 02:00 AM
Steam Name (Link to Profile): Rook https://steamcommunity.com/id/rooktx
Timezone: CST
Alpha Access?: Yes
Why do you wish to join?: Looking for an organized line for me and my rifle. Also, I've played with Lt. Schroder and figured I'd sign up for wherever he's fighting.
Personal Traits?: No BS, easy going, not opposed to following orders.

NJ87Army
04-09-2018, 03:31 AM
Welcome soldier' our 98th member

Rickie Spanish
09-06-2018, 07:25 PM
Steam Name (Link to Profile): Rickie Spanish
Timezone: US Central (-6)
Alpha Access?: (Yes/No/Soon) Yes
Why do you wish to join?: (50 words minimum) Want to play the way it was meant to be played. Civil War nerd (From Vicksburg, MS, raised in BR, LA, 8 years now in Houston, Tx)
Personal Traits?: (Ex. Introverted, aggressive, competitive etc...) Competitive, Defensive, Fun

Ben H. Phillips
09-08-2018, 06:32 AM
Good Luck

NJ87Army
10-13-2018, 12:42 AM
Company B is always seeking recruits our structure is a constant revolving wheel to keep the company well supplied in dedicated active members seeking to better themselves and the company If interested join if you want to go for a role that is already taken try for it i want to put the very best in those spots

Davis D.Shaw
11-04-2018, 02:45 AM
Steam Name (Link to Profile): Argonaus Argonaus' Steam Profile (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026849579)
Timezone:EST
Alpha Access?: Soon
Why do you wish to join?: I'd like to join the 1st Texas Company B to experience a new setting, one in which the men are new but eager to learn.I would like to fight and train alongside men to build up that camaraderie that you can't get anywhere else. With that training I hope we can all become disciplined fighters,and I feel this company can reach that standard.
Personal Traits?: Introvert in beginning, Tactical Mindset, Strategic

NJ87Army
11-04-2018, 02:55 AM
Application reviewed and accepted welcome and fall in ( enlist through company tool for 1st Texas Co B i sent you steam freind request)

B.L.Davis
11-19-2018, 08:15 PM
Good Luck! looking forward to fighting next to your men

John M. Phillips
11-24-2018, 08:39 PM
Just recently joined but I'm looking forward to joining you guys in battle!

NJ87Army
11-26-2018, 12:02 AM
Almost every Saturday and Sundays 730 PM Est on Discord

FalleN
12-03-2018, 04:44 AM
Steam Name (Link to Profile):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053923114/
Timezone:CST
Alpha Access?: (Yes/No/Soon) Will be Purchasing tomorrow on steam EA release date
Why do you wish to join?: (50 words minimum): I'm interested in joining a company so that I may learn to play the game and to make new friends that I will repel the northern aggression with.
Personal Traits?: (Ex. Introverted, aggressive, competitive etc...): I'm fairly extroverted and have an aggressive playstyle when playing games. I put around 1,000 hours into Counter Strike: Global Offensive and have also dedicated much time in other games such as; Squad, Arma 3, R6:Siege, etc. Im highly competitive and my main focus is winning the game. I work well with others and can follow a strict chain of command, admittedly I've never played a game set during the times of line battles so I may be a bit new to the game but ultimately I can learn the game quite quickly and have already seen many videos which has allowed me to somewhat understand how the game works.

timdelvecchio
12-04-2018, 07:24 AM
Application for Enlistment
Steam Name (Link to Profile):https://steamcommunity.com/id/uncletimmy
Timezone: EST
Alpha Access?: Steam Early Access
Why do you wish to join?: I want to play with serious competitive players. No scrubs.
Personal Traits?: Competitive.

timdelvecchio
12-04-2018, 04:12 PM
P.S. Your discord link doesn't work

Matt(Fridge)
03-14-2019, 08:54 PM
Company B is always looking for more recruits. Leave a comment if interested.

Lord Drax
03-14-2019, 08:58 PM
1st Texas Company B is a very well run group with excellent leadership!

Matt(Fridge)
03-17-2019, 04:39 PM
We are part of the Hood's Texas Brigade. We have events on both Saturdays and Sundays. We also hold drills here and there on Tuesdays, and some other game nights on Thursdays. If interested volunteer on the company tool and add me on steam. Texans always move em - Robert E Lee

Matt(Fridge)
04-08-2019, 05:39 PM
Currently taking volunteers. Volunteer here and on the company tool if interested.

protarg
09-28-2022, 12:13 AM
Steam Name (Link to Profile):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135669420/
Timezone:cst
Alpha Access?: (Yes/No/Soon)yes
Why do you wish to join?: (50 words minimum)I want a company to play with. Y'all are from Texas and so am I, so I thought it would be a good fit. Would like to see what it's like to be with an organized group of guys versus randoms. I've never been in a company, so I would also like to learn some things.
Personal Traits?: (Ex. Introverted, aggressive, competitive etc...) Competitive, like serious gameplay