PDA

View Full Version : Will there be an ingame regiment management system?

Bravescot
03-01-2015, 12:48 PM
Because I run a regiment in NaS trying to keep a tally of members, ranks, who should be promoted etc. is quite tough. I was wandering if WoRs were planning on implementing a system of keep track of your regiment with in the game. It would make management so much easier as doing it all through steam, teamspeak and the forums causes errors to be made all the time. Officers could be able to add new members, promote his men and keep record of who joined when. They could even be able to write a small comment about the rank and file at they can see.

Bulzome
03-01-2015, 01:58 PM
I think there might only be a management system for the ingame regiments because joining a regiment ingame is essential but a clan/online one is not atleast that's a reply trusty gave me in a thread I made about regiments and gameplay with public server regiments

Hinkel
03-01-2015, 02:04 PM
Something like that is on the list.. ;)

Rithal
03-01-2015, 08:59 PM
I think there might only be a management system for the ingame regiments because joining a regiment ingame is essential but a clan/online one is not atleast that's a reply trusty gave me in a thread I made about regiments and gameplay with public server regiments

What I think he meant by that is joining an online clan regiment is optional, however because of how the game works, you must join an ingame regiment to spawn in and play.

Bravescot was specifically talking about online clan regiments. What most people on here mean when they say regiment is an online clan.