PDA

View Full Version : I can smell it !

SergenTLaZooZ
03-01-2015, 04:07 PM
Hi, It's my 3rd post here but i'm looking for this game 2 years ago. So right now i can smell the gun powder from here it mean that if i smell it, you ( Dev team ) have a little idea of the release date or just an idea about in which quarter of 2015 can we see an early access come out this game make me crazy because when i was a little boy i always imagined myself what the perfect game would look lies and this is ABSOLUTELY AT ALL POINT what i imagined so please answer :'( :'( :'(

Bravescot
03-01-2015, 04:38 PM
http://makeameme.org/media/created/civil-war-jokes.jpg

Hairywarhero
03-01-2015, 08:43 PM
Funny Funny ;)

Rithal
03-01-2015, 08:47 PM
Hi, It's my 3rd post here but i'm looking for this game 2 years ago. So right now i can smell the gun powder from here it mean that if i smell it, you ( Dev team ) have a little idea of the release date or just an idea about in which quarter of 2015 can we see an early access come out this game make me crazy because when i was a little boy i always imagined myself what the perfect game would look lies and this is ABSOLUTELY AT ALL POINT what i imagined so please answer :'( :'( :'(

I have been smelling it for a while as well friend. I'm with ya. I really can't wait. However, the developers will tell us when they are ready.

Aniallator
03-03-2015, 06:20 PM
Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Project Reality 2, Traction Wars, War of Rights... just my luck that every game I'm dying to play hasn't been released.

Rithal
03-04-2015, 12:25 AM
Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Project Reality 2, Traction Wars, War of Rights... just my luck that every game I'm dying to play hasn't been released.

Interesting. That's almost my exact list :D

Aniallator
03-04-2015, 03:52 AM
Not surprising, they're going to be great games :D And oddly enough they're all on CRYENGINE!

Hairywarhero
03-04-2015, 03:00 PM
oh right i didn't know that thanks :D