PDA

View Full Version : NO Players

Grant97
03-26-2017, 11:48 AM
Hello to everyone! Maybe it is not the right place to start this kind of discussion. I've donwloaded all the updates and the game works without issuses but when I go to find a server I can fin 3 or 4 of them but they are always empty! :confused:

Any ideas to solve this problem? Maybe it's just the moment of the day that players don't play lol

Thanks to everybody! Have a nice weekend ;)

Hinkel
03-26-2017, 12:22 PM
Hello to everyone! Maybe it is not the right place to start this kind of discussion. I've donwloaded all the updates and the game works without issuses but when I go to find a server I can fin 3 or 4 of them but they are always empty! :confused:

Any ideas to solve this problem? Maybe it's just the moment of the day that players don't play lol

Thanks to everybody! Have a nice weekend ;)

Its a technical alpha, without PVP.
Most likely, there are drill events, depends on the companies you are in ;)

Legion
03-26-2017, 12:45 PM
Everyone waiting for skirmishes.

You can still find people on at certain times and during events.

[WoR] Kiff
03-26-2017, 01:42 PM
You'll always find goad there that's for sure ;)

Jordon Brooker
03-26-2017, 04:24 PM
I tend to find evenings GMT have between 3-15 people on the US CSA server.

Lance Rawlings
03-26-2017, 06:23 PM
We drill Thursdays at 8pm EST, you're welcome to join in. Other than drills there's not too much of a way to tell when people get on. I would add people you know have WoR on Steam, then you'll get notified when they hop on.

Jordon Brooker
03-26-2017, 06:30 PM
Also! Feel free to check out the Events Forum (http://www.warofrightsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?40-Events). Quite a few people listing events that are coming up.

Grant97
03-27-2017, 12:07 AM
Thanks to all of you! ;)

1st LT. Martin T.
03-27-2017, 02:52 AM
The 'Southern Independent Brigade' as well as members from the 38th NC get together on Saturdays at 2pm Est, you can find up to 10 to 20 of us online at a time, we use the blood spatter effect so that we can conduct Force on Force actions against each other in preparation for Skirmish Phase. Please feel free to join us on CSA NA. Other than that you can find players on in the CSA NA in the evening hours