PDA

View Full Version : telegrams dont work sometimes

Maximus Decimus Meridius
04-12-2017, 12:36 PM
Hello,

I have the Problem that sometimes telegrams arent sent or arent displayed as sent so i dont know if i was sent.

I Click on dispatch and after that i Look if it is displayed by My sent Items but the new telegram isnt on the list.

I tried it on My Phone and Desktop PC but it didnt work.

It very annoying because i have to ask somebody Else to Send a Message to the new Volunteers to Tell them what they have to do (a automatic Message sent by pressing enlist would be Great.)

Hope You Can help me.

I have the same Account Name in the ct as here.

Thank you.

A. P. Hill
04-12-2017, 01:52 PM
And I still can't delete the ones I don't need any more.

J.Stockton
04-12-2017, 05:14 PM
Yeah Ive never been able to get the telegrams to work. I always get this sent back in some form or fashion. It doesn't matter which email hosting service my enlisted use either.

Jordon Brooker
04-12-2017, 06:07 PM
Same issue for me. They just appear blank.

Fancy Sweetroll
04-13-2017, 06:50 PM
Are you still having this issue? It worked fine when I tried a few days ago.

Maximus Decimus Meridius
04-13-2017, 07:18 PM
I have it from time to time

Maximus Decimus Meridius
04-13-2017, 07:22 PM
I tried it a Second ago and it Works but as i already said that i have this Problem from time to time

A. P. Hill
04-14-2017, 02:45 AM
Are you still having this issue? It worked fine when I tried a few days ago.

Still haven't found a way to delete unwanted telegrams. :(

Maximus Decimus Meridius
04-14-2017, 09:19 AM
Well, i sent a telegram to a new recruit but it Not sent a 2nd telegram to anybody.

It's really annoying.

*Cought cought* autoreply by joining *cought cought*

:)

Maximus Decimus Meridius
04-14-2017, 01:03 PM
Update:

After some Tests we discovered that some of My company have this Problem and Not only i

Fancy Sweetroll
04-14-2017, 02:34 PM
Alright this problem should now be solved. Previously I only checked if emails outside of the Company Tool were sent and arrived.

The good thing is that even though the telegrams didnt show up in the Sent telegrams list, they were indeed sent to the reciever.

The problem occured if you sent the exact same message to different people, then it would only show up for one of them.

If I sent "Hello mate!" to Mark, Luke and John, each with some days distance inbetween, then only the first one I sent would be visible in my sent telegrams list.

But it should be fixed now :)

Maximus Decimus Meridius
04-14-2017, 02:39 PM
Alright this problem should now be solved. Previously I only checked if emails outside of the Company Tool were sent and arrived.

The good thing is that even though the telegrams didnt show up in the Sent telegrams list, they were indeed sent to the reciever.

The problem occured if you sent the exact same message to different people, then it would only show up for one of them.

If I sent "Hello mate!" to Mark, Luke and John, each with some days distance inbetween, then only the first one I sent would be visible in my sent telegrams list.

But it should be fixed now :)

Thanks Fancy :)

Fancy Sweetroll
04-14-2017, 04:06 PM
Still haven't found a way to delete unwanted telegrams. :(

I will probably be doing a more advanced telegram system in the future with a lot more functionality, on a page of its own.

A. P. Hill
04-14-2017, 04:56 PM
I will probably be doing a more advanced telegram system in the future with a lot more functionality, on a page of its own.

Cool. :)

Yer the man!!

Kyle422
04-15-2017, 05:34 AM
Cool. :)

Yer the man!!

Fancy is always da man! He does most the heavy lifting HAHA trusty :p

- Kyle

A. P. Hill
04-15-2017, 05:00 PM
Fancy is always da man! He does most the heavy lifting HAHA trusty :p

- Kyle