PDA

View Full Version : Boy oh BOY, Cant wait

Cable
05-08-2017, 09:00 PM
Boy, oh boy!!! Can't wait to see you fellas on, so we can do the exact same target practice and man on man walks!
boy, it brings back memories of my days on dayz walking for hours and walking some more. Oh, the fond memories of the fellas sitting back after a hard day of shooting blindly into a hill side... Jeez what's wrong with these people wanting that dastardly skirmish when you can just blind fire/reload and doing it all over again :o Cant wait to talk to the fellas and discuss how we are gonna maneuver on them there terrorist trees, or even better run up them hills to find the hard up nobody out there. Well, Just thought I would share the total not misplaced trust with ya'll and the devs. hope to see you fellers on the not so battlefieldish.

Takerith
05-08-2017, 09:09 PM
Boy oh boy, another "fuck the devs" thread. Honestly, these are getting kind of old. For better or worse, the devs are working at their own pace, and are probably going to keep it no matter what.

OppousThePopous
05-08-2017, 09:13 PM
http://bfy.tw/9qYZ

MattBlueshift
05-08-2017, 09:38 PM
I kinda agree with his frustration though. It has been taking quite a while...

Hinkel
05-08-2017, 09:39 PM
Please don't return until til the game is finished. You'll save yourself some more anger that way.

You should never have backed us in the first place as you clearly don't understand the concept of games early in development.

Thread is very much derailed.

closed.