View Full Version : Ammo

Caserta34
03-22-2015, 11:15 PM
Will there be an infinite amount of ammo, if not how will that work

MrAmerican
03-22-2015, 11:31 PM
Will there be an infinite amount of ammo, if not how will that work

I imagine there would not be infinite ammo :p

I could see you get a full cartridge box and once you start running low you take yourself or your company to a supply depot that has been set up somewhere by your army and you refill your ammo then return to the action. I feel like these battles are going to require you to make multiple stops at the supply depot... as long as everyone plays smart... but if everyone wants a quick game and just charges at eachother then there will be no need for a supply depot, but I doubt people would do that :p

Caserta34
03-22-2015, 11:33 PM
That would be awesome going to the supply depot

Rithal
03-23-2015, 12:20 AM
It will most likely work as any other FPS. You will probably be limited to 60-80 rounds like they were historically, and will possibly be able to pick ammo up off the dead, and as MrFreedom said, might be able to go to supply depots.

Hinkel
03-23-2015, 07:07 AM
There will be a realistic supply with cartridges in your box, as well as grapping rifles from fallen comrades or enemies. You are lucky, if you are able to fire all your rounds without dying ;)

Bravescot
03-23-2015, 08:01 AM
If you live long enough to fire off all your rounds you're either the luckiest guy out there or you foe are really poor shots.

[RG]Chewie
03-23-2015, 09:46 AM
What about ammunition wagons? There are a few well documented instances of such wagons hauling ammo crates into the fray such as the one during the first day of Gettysburg.