PDA

View Full Version : (optional) Fatigue / Endurance / Stamina?

Friedthelt
03-24-2015, 02:51 PM
Hi, i have a question / suggestion for the devs or anyone who knows the answer to this:

Is there currently a fatigue-feature or similar planned? I think running around the map the whole day in charging-speed would be really tiring ;).
Adding this maybe as an optional feature for servers to have could also have an impact on regiments preferring marching around the battlefield instead of charging the whole time just to be faster.

TrustyJam
03-24-2015, 03:42 PM
Hi, i have a question / suggestion for the devs or anyone who knows the answer to this:

Is there currently a fatigue-feature or similar planned? I think running around the map the whole day in charging-speed would be really tiring ;).
Adding this maybe as an optional feature for servers to have could also have an impact on regiments preferring marching around the battlefield instead of charging the whole time just to be faster.

A stamina system (a rather harsh one actually) is featured, yes.

- Trusty

Friedthelt
03-24-2015, 04:47 PM
Awesome, good to hear :) Thanks for the quick reply!

MrAmerican
03-25-2015, 12:27 AM

- Trusty

That is nice to know, I'd imagine running around with a heavy rifle, ammunitions, and the backpack plus gear is a very exhausting thing to do.

Rithal
03-25-2015, 01:45 AM

- Trusty

That is a beautiful thing to say Trusty. Did I mention I love you? <3

Bravescot
03-25-2015, 09:52 AM

- Trusty

*solid Aussie accent* Brutal

Rithal
03-26-2015, 12:43 AM
*solid Aussie accent* Brutal

Am I the only one who said this after reading it in an Australian accent?

Bravescot
03-26-2015, 12:49 AM
Am I the only one who said this after reading it in an Australian accent?

My work here is done.

GeorgeCrecy
03-26-2015, 01:18 AM
Indeed. The average Union soldier was carrying between forty-four and fifty pounds, and the average Confederate soldier was carrying between thirty and sixty pounds. Combine this with marching fifteen to twenty miles a day on less than wonderful rations, and you got a cocktail of awesome going on.

Rithal
03-26-2015, 01:32 AM
Indeed. The average Union soldier was carrying between forty-four and fifty pounds, and the average Confederate soldier was carrying between thirty and sixty pounds. Combine this with marching fifteen to twenty miles a day on less than wonderful rations, and you got a cocktail of awesome going on.

Will the amount of equipment you put on your character adjust his stamina then?

GeorgeCrecy
03-26-2015, 02:00 AM
At the moment this is a little early to comment on, so let us get back to you on that point.

Rithal
03-26-2015, 03:20 AM
At the moment this is a little early to comment on, so let us get back to you on that point.

Cool. Take your time and get back when you have a definite answer :D

Zahari
03-26-2015, 03:21 PM
What about horse stamina ? :)

Rithal
03-26-2015, 08:07 PM
What about horse stamina ? :)

Horses haven't been confirmed yet.

26th NC Private
03-26-2015, 10:52 PM
Would different soldiers have different levels of stamina? For example a soldier under Stonewall Jackson or A.P Hill's light division would most likely have a higher stamina or faster marching pace than an average soldier

Zahari
03-26-2015, 11:04 PM
Horses haven't been confirmed yet. You mean that there is a chance that we won't see horses in the game or just in first version ?

Rithal
03-26-2015, 11:21 PM
You mean that there is a chance that we won't see horses in the game or just in first version ?

Well I'm not a developer, so I can't answer that question. All I know is that I haven't seen a confirmation of horses yet.

Bravescot
03-27-2015, 02:29 AM
There hasn't even been confirmation that generals will have horses