PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Eszrah
05-26-2017, 01:41 AM
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

My name is Eszrah and I have just backed this great looking game and hope to see you all on the field soon. If any of you have tips or advice feel free to share it, I also am interested in Joining a company I think I would be most interested in a Union realism one. Thank you.

Saris
05-26-2017, 01:53 AM

My name is Eszrah and I have just backed this great looking game and hope to see you all on the field soon. If any of you have tips or advice feel free to share it, I also am interested in Joining a company I think I would be most interested in a Union realism one. Thank you.

Welcome to War of Rights, I hope you will enjoy the game.

Eszrah
05-26-2017, 04:35 AM
Thanks, I had a great first night and found a Company to join as well.

Lance Rawlings
05-26-2017, 09:50 AM
Welcome to War of Rights!

DomDowg
05-29-2017, 03:47 PM

Here join the 2nd Maryland Company B here. 2nd Maryland Volunteer Infantry Co. A & Co. B (http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?2808-2nd-Maryland-Volunteer-Infantry-Co-A-amp-Co-B) or join on the company tool 2nd Maryland Company B (https://www.warofrights.com/CT_ViewCompany?companyID=52#companyToolHeader)

A. P. Hill
05-29-2017, 04:20 PM
Greetings!

Welcome to the Greatest Show on Earth .... :rolleyes:

C. Moser
08-05-2017, 07:52 PM
For some reason I cannot post my own thread. Anyways, I am new as well and will be pledging Captain soon. I been reading through the forums and this community seems real nice, I cant wait to get started.

Hurrah for Dixie! Deo Vindice!!

VOLCUSGAMING
08-05-2017, 09:46 PM
For some reason I cannot post my own thread. Anyways, I am new as well and will be pledging Captain soon. I been reading through the forums and this community seems real nice, I cant wait to get started.

Hurrah for Dixie! Deo Vindice!!
Welcome to the forum!:)

The reason you can't post (I think) is because you need to make at least 3 posts before you can create a thread.

And yes, it is (mostly) a very polite and nice community.

It's sad you are a rebel though. :p

C. Moser
08-05-2017, 10:26 PM
Thank you sir. But, it is not a sad thing to me that I am a reb. Believe me where I live in kentucky and my way of life, I "definately" aint no northerner. I respect both sides, it was a sad terrible war, I just relate more to the south's cause and have always identified as southern. I come from the mountains of south eastern Ky. Thank you for the warm welcome, see you on the field.

Lance Rawlings
08-06-2017, 06:19 AM
Thank you sir. But, it is not a sad thing to me that I am a reb. Believe me where I live in kentucky and my way of life, I "definately" aint no northerner. I respect both sides, it was a sad terrible war, I just relate more to the south's cause and have always identified as southern. I come from the mountains of south eastern Ky. Thank you for the warm welcome, see you on the field.

Amen, glad you chose the South. We're the fun side ;)

Welcome to War of Rights, I'll see you on the field!

C. Moser
08-06-2017, 05:47 PM
Thank you Captain, I just need to find a Company that would take in a Kentuckian. Sadly there is no Orphan companies for Maryland Campaign, if Im correct. I suppose I will find a TN or VA company. Heck I wouldnt mind NC either we share the same mountains.

Lance Rawlings
08-06-2017, 06:26 PM
Thank you Captain, I just need to find a Company that would take in a Kentuckian. Sadly there is no Orphan companies for Maryland Campaign, if Im correct. I suppose I will find a TN or VA company. Heck I wouldnt mind NC either we share the same mountains.

You'd be more than welcome with us.

A. P. Hill
08-06-2017, 08:24 PM
... I suppose I will find a TN or VA company. Heck I wouldnt mind NC either we share the same mountains.

Plenty of those available in Hill's Light Division. In Fact, you can even form one of your own. :)

C. Moser
08-06-2017, 10:53 PM
Plenty of those available in Hill's Light Division. In Fact, you can even form one of your own. :)

Sir, I have thought of this. However, I would have to look at Hardee's manual. Is there any sort of Officer's Academy I could attend that is connected to your Division. Or maybe a Company wouldnt mind soldiering me till I become familiar enough to be a Captain. I am familiar with napoleonic warfare but not the commands used in this period, if that makes sense. Im more used to British style of things. I wouldnt mind being just a ranker but I know I could lead lines or assist. I also like to think I learn fast, and I know some just jump right into it but before I do something I must know how to do it right. I would not want to let your Division down.

Tripwire
08-06-2017, 11:20 PM

You can join the 14th Tennessee, and be my adjutant. Hr is like my assistant. Til I get in the game. But I am recruiting. You will be my runner and relay my orders to the platoon commanders, and 1st sergeant. Just enlist on the company tool

C. Moser
08-07-2017, 04:35 AM
You can join the 14th Tennessee, and be my adjutant. Hr is like my assistant. Til I get in the game. But I am recruiting. You will be my runner and relay my orders to the platoon commanders, and 1st sergeant. Just enlist on the company tool

Thanks, but I think I am going to take General Hill's offer on raising my own Company, I already have a friend who volunteered to be my 1st Lieutenant. I just have to get my new PC which should arrive sometime this week, then I will pledge captain and see y'all on alpha!

A. P. Hill
08-07-2017, 01:42 PM
We look forward to your decision.

Lance Rawlings
08-08-2017, 05:51 PM
Thanks, but I think I am going to take General Hill's offer on raising my own Company, I already have a friend who volunteered to be my 1st Lieutenant. I just have to get my new PC which should arrive sometime this week, then I will pledge captain and see y'all on alpha!

We're in Hill's Division and could get you a crash course officer training in Hardees if you want.

C. Moser
08-08-2017, 08:35 PM
We're in Hill's Division and could get you a crash course officer training in Hardees if you want.

Rawlings, sir, you do not know how much I appreciate this. I will be in contact with you about this once I am set up on the game and such, sadly still ain't got my new PC yet. Should anywhere from today to the weekend. I thank you, Rawlings, and so does my future company.

Lance Rawlings
08-08-2017, 09:04 PM
Rawlings, sir, you do not know how much I appreciate this. I will be in contact with you about this once I am set up on the game and such, sadly still ain't got my new PC yet. Should anywhere from today to the weekend. I thank you, Rawlings, and so does my future company.

Excellent! Whats your Steam name, easiest to talk through there.

C. Moser
08-08-2017, 10:08 PM
Captain Rawlings, sir, I sent you a friend request on steam.

A. P. Hill
08-08-2017, 10:20 PM
Ahem!
That would be Captain Rawlings to you. ;)

C. Moser
08-08-2017, 10:28 PM
Yes, sir.

Lance Rawlings
08-09-2017, 02:12 AM
Ahem!
That would be Captain Rawlings to you. ;)

Hahaha, he edited it ;) I love this guy.

VOLCUSGAMING
08-11-2017, 08:26 AM
Hello everyone so nice to be here.

Well, nice to meet you! :) Welcome to the forum! Can I ask what up with all the
,.....................................?