PDA

View Full Version : War of Rights Expansion Idea

Historical Player
04-11-2015, 03:57 PM
I have an idea for WoR 2 that I wanted to share with you all. 1864 Valley Campaign. There were a lot of battles in the Shenandoah Valley in 1864 that would eb awesome maps to see in game. Like the Battle of New Market, the scenery would be amazing, and then the charge of the VMI Cadets. Also, there is the 3rd Battle of Winchester, Piedmont and the Battle of Waynesboro. These are just some ideas. The reason I posted this is because I don't want to forget these ideas and I'm too lazy to put them on a text document, lol!

Ry1459
04-11-2015, 04:48 PM
I have an idea for WoR 2 that I wanted to share with you all. 1864 Valley Campaign. There were a lot of battles in the Shenandoah Valley in 1864 that would eb awesome maps to see in game. Like the Battle of New Market, the scenery would be amazing, and then the charge of the VMI Cadets. Also, there is the 3rd Battle of Winchester, Piedmont and the Battle of Waynesboro. These are just some ideas. The reason I posted this is because I don't want to forget these ideas and I'm too lazy to put them on a text document, lol!

Great idea, but don't you think this is a little too early to start thinking about ideas for WoR 2? WoR 1 isn't even out yet!

Historical Player
04-11-2015, 06:28 PM
Great idea, but don't you think this is a little too early to start thinking about ideas for WoR 2? WoR 1 isn't even out yet!

That's what I was saying. I wanted to save this idea so we can revisit it later.

Soulfly
04-11-2015, 07:34 PM
erm a little early indeed and why cant this be implemented in WoR ?

Bravescot
04-11-2015, 10:31 PM
erm a little early indeed and why cant this be implemented in WoR ?

Agreed. It would basically just be like adding in new maps and skins maybe

Zahari
04-11-2015, 11:38 PM
Agreed. It would basically just be like adding in new maps and skins maybe
Yep it is the best option imo

Historical Player
04-12-2015, 01:42 AM
Yep it is the best option imo

But then the game wouldn't be focused around Antietam and the Maryland Campaign. It is early to be thinking about this, but I wanted to see everyone's opinion.

Ry1459
04-12-2015, 03:09 AM
But then the game wouldn't be focused around Antietam and the Maryland Campaign. It is early to be thinking about this, but I wanted to see everyone's opinion.

If anything, they could turn it into DLC.

Rithal
04-12-2015, 09:01 AM
I don't want to even talk about DLC at this point. Let us focus on helping the developers fully develop this game then move on.

Soulfly
04-12-2015, 10:13 AM

Right but has it ever been said that WoR will be Maryland Campaign only ? no just that they are focussing on it...but lets keep it with Rithal:

I don't want to even talk about DLC at this point. Let us focus on helping the developers fully develop this game then move on.

Historical Player
04-13-2015, 12:12 AM
Right but has it ever been said that WoR will be Maryland Campaign only ? no just that they are focussing on it...but lets keep it with Rithal:

I agree, I am excited for the game to come out!

RhettVito
04-13-2015, 07:48 PM
Its a good idea but we need to think what is at hand now and that is getting the word about the game out there there is alot of people that dont know about the game .

Historical Player
04-14-2015, 05:08 AM
Its a good idea but we need to think what is at hand now and that is getting the word about the game out there there is alot of people that dont know about the game .

I agree 100 percent!

William
04-25-2015, 11:29 AM

Indeed i think Mr.Rithal is rights.

Historical Player
04-25-2015, 02:25 PM
Indeed i think Mr.Rithal is rights.

Yea, and what is that picture below your quote? It kinda look like the Iron Brigade at Gettysburg.

Hinkel
04-26-2015, 09:10 AM
Yea, and what is that picture below your quote? It kinda look like the Iron Brigade at Gettysburg.

Yeah, its kinda the moment right before Reynolds was killed.

Historical Player
04-26-2015, 02:42 PM

Cool, I have never seen that painting before.

William
04-27-2015, 09:45 AM

Indeed yes indeed ^^
hew knows :)

Historical Player
05-26-2015, 10:43 PM
Indeed yes indeed ^^
hew knows :)

Hinkel knows all!