Will there be first person and 3rd or just first person

"Just" first person. :)

- Trusty

Caserta34
04-13-2015, 04:05 AM
Ok thanks for the reply

Soulfly
04-13-2015, 06:55 AM
please allow me to add that there will some "body awareness" too, i find this worth mentioning

Rithal
04-13-2015, 10:59 PM
please allow me to add that there will some "body awareness" too, i find this worth mentioning

I'm interested to learn how the developers plan implementing this.

Caserta34
04-14-2015, 05:13 AM
What do you mean by body awareness

Soulfly
04-14-2015, 06:48 AM
I'm interested to learn how the developers plan implementing this.

Me too, but i was referring to the "reloading animation" which shows the body and the movement while reloading. I hope it will be possible to move only the head to the left and right and see the shoulders or the chest and legs while walking and looking down.

Caserta34
04-14-2015, 01:05 PM
Yea that would be awesome

fkhaller
04-14-2015, 09:36 PM
This is actually what I am working on right now (a free look system). I am trying to make it as real as possible, but CryTek hasn't made it easy for me :P The plan is to have you be able to look over your shoulder when doublequicking or in quick time. Will try doing body awareness, but first have got to get looking in an different direction while moving to work. Although if I get the camera in the right place then you should see your body!

Rithal
04-15-2015, 03:46 AM
This is actually what I am working on right now (a free look system). I am trying to make it as real as possible, but CryTek hasn't made it easy for me :P The plan is to have you be able to look over your shoulder when doublequicking or in quick time. Will try doing body awareness, but first have got to get looking in an different direction while moving to work. Although if I get the camera in the right place then you should see your body!

Sounds great! Good luck in working it out. Thanks for the update.

Bravescot
04-15-2015, 09:17 AM
Will you be able to look at water and see your reflection?

TrustyJam
04-15-2015, 09:22 AM
Will you be able to look at water and see your reflection?

While the engine does support real time reflections, those are only drawn using what's already drawn (i.e. some trees along a creek for instance). When you're looking straight down at the water, a more standard cube map renderer takes over, effectively faking the area's surroundings. So no, you won't be able to see your own reflection.

- Trusty

Simon445
04-15-2015, 12:05 PM

I hope it will be realistic, not like you can turn your head for 360 degrees :P

Hethwill_Khan
04-17-2015, 05:11 PM

Sounds good. TrackIR support ;) ?

Rithal
04-20-2015, 04:28 AM
Sounds good. TrackIR support ;) ?

I would assume that if this was on the devs' list at all, it would be very very far down :D

William
04-20-2015, 03:55 PM
Would be awsome if you can do it fkhaller ^^

Rithal
04-21-2015, 11:34 PM
Would be awsome if you can do it fkhaller ^^

Indeed. It would be an interesting addition. Its not exactly my cup of tea but it would definitely be cool.

Estus
04-21-2015, 11:43 PM

It reminds me of DayZ camera system. You should take a look.

Historical Player
06-24-2015, 04:42 PM
As long as there isn't a glitch where our head spins around uncontrollably.

Bravescot
06-24-2015, 09:35 PM
As long as there isn't a glitch where our head spins around uncontrollably.

I do still kinda want to see that during alpha or beta because it makes me laugh so hard.

Historical Player
06-24-2015, 11:36 PM
Yea, that would be funny!

zimmer1lb
07-06-2015, 04:26 PM
LOL.........Have a possessed army.

zimm out

Hethwill_Khan
10-06-2015, 01:03 PM
I would assume that if this was on the devs' list at all, it would be very very far down :D

Fair enough, but a tracker is "essential" in any simulation.Helps the body awareness more than you think, plus Natural Point gives full dev support to implement it.

Can't see myself in arma, dayz, etc, without it and they are ALSO infantry simulation.