PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Massachusetts Co. A (live recruiting event)

F. L. Villarreal
07-24-2017, 11:59 PM
I am currently on the USA drill Camp enlisting soldiers. Feel free to drop in.

http://www.warofrightsforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6839&d=1500995126
Your country calls. Volunteers for the war are wanted immediately.Those who would escape being drafted after the 10th day of August should enroll in the independent company, now raising for the war! Those whom come to their country's call in the hour of her peril will live in the pages of her history. The roll is now open and will be found with the undersigned.

A meet will be held at W. Roxbury, Massachusetts May 25th, in the year of our Lord 1861. The $100 bounty Paid by the Government. And the Advance pay and Enlisting Premium will be paid to each recruit on being mustered into service.

Yours honorably,

http://www.warofrightsforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6836&d=1500995125

(Those wishing to be comissioned must have access to the alpha in order to train in customs and courtesies and close order drill)

If you're looking for an ACTIVE company that drills and is online regularly look us up. No, we are not large with 50+ soldiers, all that means is that we are newer with room for leadership positions if youre willing to take on that challenge.

Below is the link to our Company thread:
http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?4395-2nd-Massachusetts-Vol-Infantry-Co-A

RhettVito
08-14-2017, 05:38 AM
Nice I would like to see this happen again! Sorry for late reply.

PAIOLETTI
08-14-2017, 05:07 PM
Captain Villarreal, you interested in a friendly skirmish? Today (Monday 8/14) we are holding an event at 5pm est. If u cant make it but are still interested every sunday at 4pm Ewells Division has drills, promotions & Skirms. Same deal on Mondays but at 5pm est. Let me know if you would like to get it in.

F. L. Villarreal
08-14-2017, 08:12 PM
Captain Villarreal, you interested in a friendly skirmish? Today (Monday 8/14) we are holding an event at 5pm est. If u cant make it but are still interested every sunday at 4pm Ewells Division has drills, promotions & Skirms. Same deal on Mondays but at 5pm est. Let me know if you would like to get it in.

Good Afternoon,

I am more than happy to accept, however I must see what the availability of my men is. Please do not hesitate to add me on steam: [2ndMA(A)] Cpt Villarreal

PAIOLETTI
08-14-2017, 09:46 PM
Sounds good my man, i will add you on steam and we'll get something set up. I am all ears if you have any terms for battle, however we have none. Im not sure how many men you can field but being that i have 1st brigade of Ewell's Division i can always send you some men to even out the odds. (1st brigade=6th Louisiana Tigers [my personal company] 1st Georgia [Captain Fubar] 42nd VA [Cpt. Massey] 3rd ARK [Cpt Wilson]

RhettVito
08-17-2017, 04:42 AM
When can we do this live event ?

sal_tuskin
08-17-2017, 01:37 PM
dam vito you in another company now umm even union i see what happend to the 1st tx i wonder and the 6th lou
good luck with that company till they learn good luck union hats off to u

F. L. Villarreal
08-17-2017, 01:46 PM
Could an Admin be so kind as to remove the grammatical nightmare right above this as it serves only to antagonize one of my soldiers? Thank you in advance.

Lance Rawlings
08-17-2017, 07:29 PM
I also added you on Steam, Captain.

PAIOLETTI
08-18-2017, 09:07 AM
This Sunday at 430 pm EST or 8pm EST would be prime time for us to have a friendly skirmish, if you are still interested in battle let me know asap.

PAIOLETTI
08-18-2017, 09:14 AM
dam vito you in another company now umm even union i see what happend to the 1st tx i wonder and the 6th lou
good luck with that company till they learn good luck union hats off to u

As much as I know you two hate each other, for the sake 6th LA & 2nd MA please don't aggravate relations. I try to keep good relations with all companies, however I do understand your issues with Vito. I hope both sides can come together and hold a friendly skirm to help both of our respective units. I hope all act as gentlemen and learn from our scraps with one another, as drilling and actually fighting is often a far different affair. Drills are very much necessary but not always practical in battle, its a matter of finding that happy medium as far as effectiveness and efficiency.

PAIOLETTI
08-18-2017, 09:15 AM
Could an Admin be so kind as to remove the grammatical nightmare right above this as it serves only to antagonize one of my soldiers? Thank you in advance.

apologies.....hope to hear from you soon

F. L. Villarreal
08-18-2017, 11:21 AM
apologies.....hope to hear from you soon

No apology necessary sir. It was a soldier's quarrel. This is a prime example of why officers are necessary. ;)