PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting Companies.

Captain Sweezy
08-16-2017, 02:40 AM
Hello Captains, I would like to extend a proposition to you for further growth of not only your Company, but the Regiment as a whole. Currently we are a part of a Division which has 3 Brigades and 17 Companies. I am forming a Regiment in 1st Brigade with a total of 4 Companies. If you are interested, I would be a glad to help you recruit new members in your Company. Our Division has a Teamspeak http://ts84.gameservers.com:9180 there and you can contact me through our Regīment's Discord https://discord.gg/KEXxJW or http://steamcommunity.com/id/SweezyMon3y there's my steam, or you can just contact me through the telegram. I look forward to speaking with you and hopefully we'll be working together. Happy hunting.

Col. Ulysses S. Grant
7th Ohio Infantry Regiment, Company A
Regimental Commander, U.S. Army

David Dire
08-16-2017, 05:27 AM
Why would a regiment be made up of random companies?

And who made you colonel? I didn't vote for you.

Bravescot
08-16-2017, 09:36 AM
Lol what? Just got told this was sent to one of my Co. commanders, not cool.

F. L. Villarreal
08-16-2017, 03:03 PM
Why would a regiment be made up of random companies?

And who made you colonel? I didn't vote for you.

Who made you Sergeant? Who made me Captain? Who made anyone anything???

Yeah I agree. Not cool at all.

David Dire
08-16-2017, 08:19 PM
Difference is, we can reach company levels in WoR, but bot regiment levels. To declare yourself a commander of a brigade or a regiment is absolutely asinine.

Captain Sweezy
08-16-2017, 08:41 PM
I respect your viewpoint and I understand where you are coming from, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't try. I totally respect constructive criticism and I appreciate all of yalls input, but I don't see the need for the shit talking comments. It's pretty unprofessional, learn some tact.

Hairywarhero
08-16-2017, 08:51 PM
wow

David Dire
08-16-2017, 08:55 PM
Realistically there shouldnt be any colonels, majors, generals or all that such anywhere but in-game. There is no reason to have some unit under one person in game.

Not to mention most of your companies arent even half strength: you should have 3, not 8. So no, I do not.

You are preventing people from having a company from a unit they may appreciate via, somehow, greed.

Hairywarhero
08-16-2017, 09:09 PM
Don't you just love being asked to join this community.

A. P. Hill
08-16-2017, 11:31 PM

I agree with this. People forming any unit organization should allow intending recruits come to them and not try to suck manpower from other already formed units. This is in bad taste.

I respect your viewpoint and I understand where you are coming from, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't try. I totally respect constructive criticism and I appreciate all of yalls input, but I don't see the need for the shit talking comments. It's pretty unprofessional, learn some tact.

Speaking of unprofessional tact ... that you feel a need to have to yank people from preexisting units is just poor very unprofessional behavior. Also your tone of language here is also very indicative of an unprofessional approach since no such language was taken against yourself.

Captain Sweezy
08-16-2017, 11:57 PM
I agree with this. People forming any unit organization should allow intending recruits come to them and not try to suck manpower from other already formed units. This is in bad taste.

Speaking of unprofessional tact ... that you feel a need to have to yank people from preexisting units is just poor very unprofessional behavior. Also your tone of language here is also very indicative of an unprofessional approach since no such language was taken against yourself.

He was talking to Hairy when he said that bud, not me. Hairy edited his comment. I'm not yanking anything from anyone.

ItalianMonk
08-24-2017, 12:12 PM
The reason why you are getting all of these comments are:
1. You do not ask members of someone else's Company, Division, ... to join you at all. This shows other people that you are lazy and unable to recruit your own personnel yourself.
2. Then when other people tell you that they don't appreciate that you've asked their Captains, ... to join your Divison or Company, whatever it is. You get really cocky and in the process you offend them even more.

You could have just said, 'sorry, my bad I've made a mistake. It won't happen again'.

F. L. Villarreal
08-24-2017, 12:57 PM
1. You do not ask members of someone else's Company, Division, ... to join you at all. This shows other people that you are lazy and unable to recruit your own personnel yourself.
2. Then when other people tell you that they don't appreciate that you've asked their Captains, ... to join your Divison or Company, whatever it is. You get really cocky and in the process you offend them even more.

You could have just said, 'sorry, my bad I've made a mistake. It won't happen again'.

I concur.

Max Krause
08-24-2017, 09:17 PM

You're right. It also it isn't really a good idea to first make a thread and then ask some companys to join. It's much more usefull to have already 1 or 2 companys behind you. That is also better so you can show that already some companys trust you.

Greetings from Germany

Bravescot
08-24-2017, 11:00 PM

Here here Mr. Smith! I worked my ass off to get the 42nd to its current spot and I will not have some upstart then declare on of my companies as his. I am still pretty annoyed and the lack of any regret from Sweezy is staggering.

Saris
08-24-2017, 11:33 PM

Interesting way to say this after wanting to steal companies from other regiments/battalions

Etherton
08-24-2017, 11:46 PM
Basically you need to watch your rasclart mouth before I starting swinging nigga. Dont make me a drop a diss track wasteman. Put some respek on our names boy.

David Dire
08-24-2017, 11:47 PM
Basically you need to watch your rasclart mouth before I starting swinging nigga. Dont make me a drop a diss track wasteman. Put some respek on our names boy.

Not sure the mods will like that, but it gave me a chuckle!

Maximus Decimus Meridius
08-29-2017, 10:32 AM
Here here Mr. Smith! I worked my ass off to get the 42nd to its current spot and I will not have some upstart then declare on of my companies as his. I am still pretty annoyed and the lack of any regret from Sweezy is staggering.

Brave stop lying! We all know the best and only way to form a company/regiment...(insert what you want) is to steal members/companies...(insert what you want). You did it, etherton and hairy did it also I xD (greetings to FSE community)

It's the best, friendliest and likeliest way in and for a community

P.S. if you are rude when trying to steal what ever and be rude to people who be critical you get a +5 Bonus on your recruitment and a +15 on relationship to others in the community

*Sarcasm off*

Hairywarhero
08-29-2017, 12:44 PM
Brave stop lying! We all know the best and only way to form a company/regiment...(insert what you want) is to steal members/companies...(insert what you want). You did it, etherton and hairy did it also I xD (greetings to FSE community)

It's the best, friendliest and likeliest way in and for a community

P.S. if you are rude when trying to steal what ever and be rude to people who be critical you get a +5 Bonus on your recruitment and a +15 on relationship to others in the community

*Sarcasm off*

I made the 69th legitimate after I disbanded the Union Army on N&S no member's or companies were stolen. They all decided to follow me. Although Bravescot did steal the 3rdUS from me ya cunt

Maximus Decimus Meridius
08-29-2017, 12:58 PM
I made the 69th legitimate after I disbanded the Union Army on N&S no member's or companies were stolen. They all decided to follow me. Although Bravescot did steal the 3rdUS from me ya cunt

Sarcasm hairy, sarcasm.

I know it because I was a member of the 68th in the union army ;)

Bravescot
08-29-2017, 01:13 PM
I regret nothing! They were fair game and did not "belong" to you! Viva la UA Reg. pinching!

Etherton
08-29-2017, 01:27 PM
I regret nothing! They were fair game and did not "belong" to you! Viva la UA Reg. pinching!

Everyone belongs to us. We rule this game. You are warden of the north

Bravescot
08-29-2017, 01:38 PM
Everyone belongs to us. We rule this game. You are warden of the north
The North knows no king expect the king in the North, who's name is Stone!

A. P. Hill
08-29-2017, 06:21 PM
The North knows no king expect the king in the North, who's name is Stone!

Hunh!

I thought his name was Jon Snow. ;)

Dman979
08-29-2017, 06:59 PM
Hunh!

I thought his name was Jon Snow. ;)

You know nothing.

Best,
Dman979

A. P. Hill
08-29-2017, 08:32 PM
You know nothing.

Best,
Dman979

Apparently humor is lost to you.

Dman979
08-29-2017, 09:31 PM
Apparently humor is lost to you.

Although I haven't seen the series, I was making a joke about "You know nothing, John Snow."
I guess you were making a reference, too, but it's over my head.

Best,
Dman979

FakeMessiah27
08-30-2017, 10:25 AM

Sorry Hairy, Bravescot offered a better retirement plan :(

F. L. Villarreal
08-30-2017, 12:34 PM

Bravescot makes a fine officer! We have a 401k and some other options in our company if interested ;)

Hairywarhero
08-30-2017, 12:57 PM

But Beal you were my partner in crime. My go to guy. Oh well still get to enjoy your presence in the 2panzer ;)

#NoHomo

FakeMessiah27
08-30-2017, 05:15 PM
But Beal you were my partner in crime. My go to guy. Oh well still get to enjoy your presence in the 2panzer ;)

#NoHomo

I love hearing you breathing softly into the radio at night mister Funker...

#NoHomo

MrMundy
09-06-2017, 06:42 PM

You know, the Confederacy is sporting an even better one. :p

David Dire
09-06-2017, 08:33 PM
A burnt farm and dead male family members?

MrMundy
09-06-2017, 08:46 PM
That's only if you let the Yanks into Virginia.
The farm bit at least.

Dman979
09-06-2017, 10:42 PM
You know, the Confederacy is sporting an even better one. :p

I heard that cotton shares were going to tank soon, so I think I'll pass.

Best,
Dman979

Bravescot
09-06-2017, 11:04 PM
That's only if you let the Yanks into Virginia.
The farm bit at least.
Can you even offer dental?

Revan
09-07-2017, 03:59 AM
Define....Dental

Dman979
09-07-2017, 04:26 AM
Define....Dental

Medical care for your teeth (or tooth, if you're from Alabama).

Best,
Dman979

Jack Woods
09-07-2017, 04:29 AM
Medical care for your teeth (or tooth, if you're from Alabama).

Best,
Dman979

I is from the meesasipee and i got me three toofs!

On another Note, Due to the nature of this thread and the fact it's gone of it's course, Perhaps a moderator could close it?

DomDowg
09-08-2017, 02:02 AM
When the Brits ask do you offer dental care... You need some dental care for those crooked ass teeth! Lol. ;)

In all honesty though to be historically accurate the Union offered the equivalent of $350 USD a month in today's current inflation. That was good enough for anyone to join. Plus all the women you wanted because they all wanted a soldier.

MrMundy
09-08-2017, 08:10 AM
Plus all the women you wanted because they all wanted a soldier.

Luke Kelly could sing a song about that.

Closing this would prob be good.

Lord Orlando
01-29-2018, 04:20 AM
Are there any Australian Companies out there as i am Australian and im currently in a German Company which will be good im sure but if i have to leave due to being unable understand German could you please help.

Operator Blackbeard
05-13-2018, 08:03 PM
I’m looking for a company if anyone could point me in the direction of one that’s very active

Critchko
05-22-2018, 10:45 PM
I Am Recruiting for B Company 1st Berdan. The Sharpshooters Brigade Of Sharpshooters. I only ask you to hit 5 shots at 200 yards with which ever rifle you choose. we are scouts skirmishers and marksman most excellnt. we stay out of sight and mind and we flank the enemy and use indian tactics to harras and pick them off one by one!

Bravescot
05-30-2018, 06:00 PM
That a screenshot of the 52ndNY.......

Maximus Decimus Meridius
05-30-2018, 06:33 PM
126th NY
USA Captain

The 19th Indiana Volunteer Company E is seeking volunteers into its ranks for the preservation of
Union anyone interested in volunteer can visit our group 19th Indiana Infantry

1st:
this picture where taken by me and I dont remember to give you any permissions to use it.

2nd:

STOP SPAMMING YOUR RECRUITING POST IN EVERY FU***** THREAD!!!

3rd:

never try to work together with us. such a behaviour is a no go for us.

goodbye sir.

Saris
05-30-2018, 07:57 PM
The 7th Wisconsin Company A is looking for volunteers for its ranks for all those wishing to join please visit our group here on this site 7th Wisconsin Company A

How many companies are you going to create in the span of a week?

126th New York Co. A
17th Michigan Co. A
2nd Wisconsin Co. A
19th Indiana Co. E
7th Wisconsin Co. A

Jagdmann
05-31-2018, 07:36 PM
There must be a way to enlarge signatures somehow! I mean there is still room for more posts on this page...

Saris
05-31-2018, 07:38 PM
There must be a way to enlarge signatures somehow! I mean there is still room for more posts on this page...

Don't worry, he'll be gone soon enough.

126th NY
07-03-2018, 05:21 AM
I would like to apologize for my actions before it was clearly a mistake I just got a little carried away

126th NY
07-03-2018, 05:22 AM
I would like to enlist into your regiment how can I do that

Bravescot
07-03-2018, 10:41 AM
I would like to enlist into your regiment how can I do that

Who's?

126th NY
07-06-2018, 04:51 AM
How do you enlist recruits into your company as I have never played this game before or recruited a company for this game before so how do you accept recruits into your company

Shiloh
07-06-2018, 05:40 AM
How do you enlist recruits into your company as I have never played this game before or recruited a company for this game before so how do you accept recruits into your company

If you haven't played this game before than your best bet is joining a company as a private and learning the ropes. Honestly, no one is going to want to join your company if you have no experience.

I believe Major Stone was asking you which regiment you wanted to be a recruit in. If this is the route you are taking then go to the company thread that you're interested in and apply to that group in the manner that they require you to apply. This is good advice and I believe it's your best option as starting a company and managing all the moving parts is a challenging experience even for someone experienced in War of Rights.

ahcomtech.vn
12-16-2018, 10:36 PM
very good

Cpt wiltgen
02-09-2019, 06:46 AM
2nd Wisconsin Company I is looking for recurits. Please message me or 1st Lt. Mitchell on the company tool.

ANZACMICK
02-11-2019, 06:04 AM