PDA

View Full Version : Heroes and Generals style

AlienDogeAlabama
05-30-2015, 05:01 AM
What if there was a multiplayer game mode where generals place troops, like in Heroes and Generals? Thoughts, ideas? Please comment, and personally I don't think it would fit in.

Rithal
05-30-2015, 06:08 AM
I think this could be interesting. It might be cool later down the road.

William
05-30-2015, 07:19 AM
Yes interesting, I still would like to play a commander battle xD
(you click click on march then you have a ring our courser and there where you click they go, the you can go in 3rd person for such stuff and so on,... if you think about it there would be tonnes of nice game mods^^)

Rithal
05-30-2015, 08:05 AM
Yes interesting, I still would like to play a commander battle xD
(you click click on march then you have a ring our courser and there where you click they go, the you can go in 3rd person for such stuff and so on,... if you think about it there would be tonnes of nice game mods^^)

I think he means more like the Heroes and Generals system where players and act as commanders on the battlefield and place their units into a certain battle. These "units" that are placed dictate what resources are available to the players who queue into the battle.

Octavian360
05-31-2015, 03:23 AM
May be a cool feature to add later on if and when there is a end-game battle map. Lots of potential for this game in all honesty - so hyped!

Bravescot
05-31-2015, 11:34 AM
It would also mean different deployment zones and not just the whole army being funneled in from one location.

Rithal
05-31-2015, 04:05 PM
It would also mean different deployment zones and not just the whole army being funneled in from one location.

That would be an interesting dynamic.

Brother_Padre
05-31-2015, 08:01 PM
What if there was a multiplayer game mode where generals place troops, like in Heroes and Generals? Thoughts, ideas? Please comment, and personally I don't think it would fit in.

It would be a cool dynamic, if the devs got it too work. The problem with Heroes and Generals is if your General is shoving resources into the battle and the enemy one isn't, it's a complete nightmare for the team with no resources. From experience of this on Heroes and Generals it actually made me stop playing the game because I kept joining battles with a bad general causing the game to be impossible to win.

Bravescot
06-01-2015, 11:25 AM
Well that ties into something we've talked about on another thread of the General being lock to the general public and only being available to a select few.