PDA

View Full Version : [Bug] Company tool platoon carry-over from former company

FakeMessiah27
08-24-2017, 01:51 PM
Hello,

I had enlisted a new recruit on the Company Tool today and noticed he instantly went into the first platoon, without being assigned to it. This new recruit has been in two other companies previously, so I suspect he had been assigned to the first platoon in one of those other companies and that this didn't get reset when he left.

Max Krause
08-24-2017, 09:08 PM
Hello,

I had enlisted a new recruit on the Company Tool today and noticed he instantly went into the first platoon, without being assigned to it. This new recruit has been in two other companies previously, so I suspect he had been assigned to the first platoon in one of those other companies and that this didn't get reset when he left.

Yeah you're right. It's only sometimes... But if someone was for example in his old company in the company staff, will he maybe get also, if you enlsit him, in your company staff.

FakeMessiah27
08-25-2017, 01:10 PM
Yeah you're right. It's only sometimes... But if someone was for example in his old company in the company staff, will he maybe get also, if you enlsit him, in your company staff.

Hmm, I don't think we need to worry about that, since the staff is dependent on rank and new people do always seem to get Recruit. They may be put into the "Company Staff" role, just like a Platoon, but as far as I'm aware, that's just for appearances and is not the same thing as the "minimum staff rank" found in a company's options. So they wouldn't be able to make any changes.

I certainly hope not, at any rate :D

Max Krause
08-25-2017, 01:36 PM
Hmm, I don't think we need to worry about that, since the staff is dependent on rank and new people do always seem to get Recruit. They may be put into the "Company Staff" role, just like a Platoon, but as far as I'm aware, that's just for appearances and is not the same thing as the "minimum staff rank" found in a company's options. So they wouldn't be able to make any changes.

I certainly hope not, at any rate :D

Yeah it's just their position they cant change anything.

michaelsmithern
08-25-2017, 05:48 PM
Recruits already assigned without me having to put the three extra seconds of work into it...sounds good to me

FakeMessiah27
08-25-2017, 06:54 PM
Recruits already assigned without me having to put the three extra seconds of work into it...sounds good to me

They're not always assigned to the right place though :)