PDA

View Full Version : 8th OVI Training session

PVT.DallasGrove
09-29-2017, 01:36 PM
I know I already have one to on here but I wished to attempt to reach out to other Ohio Companies as well as my own. I will be doing my best to host a conjoined Drill today or tomorrow, Sept 29th or 30th, at 7 or 8pm EST (Eastern Standard Time). All Companies are welcome. The reason I am putting this here rather than on the events list is because it appears I do not have sufficient posting rights for it even though my account has been active aged and have backed the game. So to put it into standards.

Event Host:CPT Dallas Grove (Steam=KingofArditi)
Event Type: Open Drills (Conjoined Company training)
Event date: Sept 29 or Sept 30
Event Time: 7pm or 8pm EST
Server: USA drill camp- US server. (Europeans are welcome to join.)
I do apologize if I have broken any rules here but I feel not many people are getting time to actually enjoy the game for how the it should be. Most Captains I feel are either very busy and don't get much time or are simply private (including only company) with their training. Again I forwardly apologize if I upset anyone with this placement but I truly wish for this game to be played the way it should.
God bless you all and The Union.

PVT.DallasGrove
09-29-2017, 02:17 PM
Oh almost forgot event rules.
Rules:
To participate you must 1. Follow your officer' orders if they join,
2. You are not allowed to randomly leave the line if you "feel like it" only people of the rank First Sergeant or above may step out of line at any given time without the order to.
3.Please try to refrain from using a discord, this is a public session.
4. No firing randomly unless given permission or told to by an Officer with sufficient Authority.
5. Please try your best to listen, if you do not have a working mic then please notify the Captain before you begin.
6. Finally be respectful to anyone on the server, disrespect will have you thrown out of the drill, muted by the Officer, and a possible recommendation of punishment to your Superior officer.
The 8th OVI Co.C is leading the drill.

PVT.DallasGrove
09-29-2017, 03:14 PM
Please tell me if you are joining so I can expect people to be there.
Attendance list: Dallas,

Saris
09-29-2017, 04:09 PM
All you need to do is link your pledge to your account and then you can post in the events thread

PVT.DallasGrove
09-29-2017, 08:16 PM
All you need to do is link your pledge to your account and then you can post in the events thread

Thanks