PDA

View Full Version : I need some help

DasDixie
11-22-2017, 07:10 AM
Hi, So I purchased the corporal pledge so I could receive early access to the game because on steam it's in early access. I bought the corporal pledge I think 3 days ago and still haven't received early access.

If you could please help me it'd be greatly appreciated.

Saris
11-22-2017, 07:14 AM
Hi, So I purchased the corporal pledge so I could receive early access to the game because on steam it's in early access. I bought the corporal pledge I think 3 days ago and still haven't received early access.

If you could please help me it'd be greatly appreciated.

Early access has not been released yet, you will receive your key when the developers release steam early access. At the moment only technical alpha is out and only the captain tier or higher have access to the game. If you would like to get access to the game now, I suggest upgrading your pledge to captain tier or higher.

DasDixie
11-22-2017, 07:16 AM
Thanks, pal!

smizdeazy
03-06-2018, 01:44 AM
Anyone have any advice on being stuck in map loading? It never loads? Just pledged captain myself

A. P. Hill
03-06-2018, 01:56 AM
Anyone have any advice on being stuck in map loading? It never loads? Just pledged captain myself

Ctl-Alt-Del, select war of rights and right click then click end now, the restart the game. Yes, it's a feature. (Not really, but it is a known bug.)

Wilhelm Dunkel
02-19-2020, 06:53 PM
Yeyeyeyeyeye!